Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O (3183 Views)

Pictures From Osogbo This Morning - Jubilation Galore!! / Governor Rotimi Ameachi's Proposed Two-tier Nation - This Is A Grand Attempt / Policemen Shoot Passengers Over N100 - What A Wasted Nation This Is Becoming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2013
I
Re: O by ignis: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Op, please get a life and stop this...
Re: O by Omexonomy: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Tell us another lie.

1 Like

Re: O by SugaryBelle(f): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Pictures or it didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: O by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2013
okay
Re: O by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2013
If you are at Ikotun between 6:00am to 6:40 am, you won't start unnecessary argument

U mean I should have snapped the president? Ok

Am not convincing you to believe ; you have the right to your opinion
Re: O by Ismahill(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Jonathan come Ikotun 2day,e no branch my place. Diz guy dn lose 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: O by wasak(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2013
OK
Re: O by biyi99(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2013
fear fear man, he dey fear say TB Joshua's prophesy'll happen....dawllll President!!
Re: O by Danhumprey: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Big lie!!!!!!!! Pictures or it didn't happened! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: O by Bigjay2(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2013
he said heavy secuirity men we're on ground how will he snap d president
Re: O by GeneralJ(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2013
mtchewwwwwwww
you know the drill: PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN , we don't care if you pull it out of your anus , we just want to see the pics
Re: O by Leadn(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2013
How true?!
Re: O by israel007: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2013
[size=15pt]LET LOVE LEAD[/size]
Re: O by Joyeux: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Big lie.
Re: O by thewarrior72: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2013
undecided Na for dream op see him
Re: O by executinal(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2013
amateur: It was like a strange curfew this morning as the ever-increasing population in Ikotun set out for the usual hustle for their daily bread, and discovered to their amazement that unless you have your private car you may find it tasking getting a public commercial bus ; not with the presence of heavily armed , gun-happy security men. The seeming curfew which lasted 40minutes eventually ended with the entry of the number one citizen to the SCOAN to see the prophet. WELCOME GEJ to IKOTUN

Edon reach like this?? even if he went there na house of GOD and last time i checked, GEJ is stil a Christian.
Re: O by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2013
There is heavy security presence in that are today. That's all I know for now.
Re: O by CyrusLevi(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
If this is true,then this confirms the convoys I saw following two black sedan cars this morning a few minutes before 7.one of the convoy had the presidency flag,another one of an african country,i guessed malawi since their president is in Lagos.This was around Cement/Ikeji route.
Re: O by JulianBond007: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2013
I drove past there on my way to isolo yesterday. There wasn't any sign that he was gonna come today. Anyway,that's his business. I pity commuters on that axis. The traffic will be bad that they will regret passing that road today.
Re: O by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Drove thru der dis morning, d oda side was blocked , heavy police presence at ikotun roundabout, d kin pot holes on dat road ehn, nd president envoy go pass der, sorry they won't be able to speed as usual grin
Re: O by 3kay945(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
GeneralJ: mtchewwwwwwww
you know the drill: PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN , we don't care if you pull it out of your anus , we just want to see the pics

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: O by naptu2: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Gidi_Traffic

#REPORT @OmotolaniOlaku: @Gidi_Traffic wassup wit police evriwher 4rm ikotun dwn 2 iyana dopemu under bridge? Mks evriwher kinda tense.

8:27 a.m. Fri, Nov 29

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/406338543766626304?p=v

1 Like

Re: O by JulianBond007: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Cele- Ikotun road is a total mess especially Ejigbo axis. What is Fashola doing concerning the contractors handling that portion of the road? The contractors seems not serious with their job. The big gutters on that road is a serious death trap for motorists. I weep for lagosians living in that area.
Re: O by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
JulianBond007: Cele- Ikotun road is a total mess especially Ejigbo axis. What is Fashola doing concerning the contractors handling that portion of the road? The contractors seems not serious with their job. The big gutters on that road is a serious death trap for motorists. I weep for lagosians living in that area.
I used that road earlier this week, the big gutters have concrete rings inside them and they will be filled with sand and man holes. The rains has been a major setback but since the rain stopped work has doubled. It should be all smiles soon. Alternative route from ejigbo via ajao estate to oshodi is at 80% while work has increased on isheri - jakande axis.
Re: O by experimentist: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bag of garri!
Re: O by JulianBond007: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Obiagelli:
I used that road earlier this week, the big gutters have concrete rings inside them and they will be filled with sand and man holes. The rains has been a major setback but since the rain stopped work has doubled. It should be all smiles soon. Alternative route from ejigbo via ajao estate to oshodi is at 80% while work has increased on isheri - jakande axis.
as at yesterday I passed the road,there's no work going on there. I saw some men moulding the rings and I can tell you they are of low quality and substandard. I almost took a picture of them but I couldn't due to my battery was drained. There are lot of cracks on the rings and some are already breaking. If not for the LASTMA officials, that road would have been a disaster zone for motorists and pedestrians. I don't know why its taking so long to repair that road.
Re: O by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
[q

(1) (Reply)

3 Simple Actions Which May Instantly Save GEJ / No Longer Supporting Buhari / OAU Students Stone Jonathan, Ekiti Obas, And Governor Fayose; & Chased Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.