Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money (31324 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Romance should be mandatory in every relationship. Most couples shy away from it because they've been tricked into believing one needs to have a large amount of money in order to be romantic.

I'm going to teach you five ways you can implement romance into your relationship without having to spending too much money:

1) Quality Time

Spending quality time with your significant other can be quite romantic. There are many ways you can spend this time with you partner. I would recommend watching movies (at home), going for a walk, cooking together, shopping together and much more. During quality time, you have your partner's undivided attention. That's what makes it so romantic.

2) Romantic Dinner at Home

You don't always have to go to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic dinner. You can have it at the comfort of your own home and make it special in your own way. What's better than being at home with your lover, eating delicious food and listening to slow/sexy music? And of course after dinner, we all know what's going to happen in the bedroom.

3) Fun Activities

There are so many fun activities for couples out there. Plan something! If you are the boring type of couple, why not do something out of your element? Do something out of the norm.

4) Romantic Gateway

Not everyone can afford to go to Mexico, Monaco, Barcelona or the Bahamas for a romantic vacation. That stuff is great, but it's also overrated. Why not book a weekend at a 4 or 5 star hotel in your city? Not only is it cheaper, it also gives you the chance to explore and create memories in your own city. Or, you can visit another city within your country. It's amazing the things we discover when we stop taking what we have for granted. There's a lot to discover in your city/country. This is your chance.

5) Sex

Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex where you take your time to make sure your partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from work, meet him at the door naked and slowly bring him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while, light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll be hooked to your hip forever.

Please Note: I offer free relationship advice and guidance. If you have any questions about your relationship or love life, ask here: http://askhisrib.weebly.com/ask-his-rib.html // I also started a thread on here where I've been giving advice. Feel free to ask your questions there as well.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Danhumprey: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2013
Thumb up!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
These sure can make a relationship to be romantic.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Thumb up!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
These sure can make a relationship to be romantic. But most Naija girls are just money-conscious. All they want in a relationship is money! undecided undecided undecided undecided

But Naija men are partially responsible for that. Most Naija men use materialistic things to attract women?

Regardless of how much money you may have, why not woo her with your intellect? Kindness? Politeness?

Why must it always be I can do this for you or buy this for you?

That should come later.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by pasqal09: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2013
This doesn't apply to nigerian girls abeg

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2013
pasqal09: This doesn't apply to nigerian girls abeg

This isn't address to women only! Men as well. Romance is both for women & men. And both partners must contribute.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Dannylux: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2013
HisRib:

But Naija men are partially responsible for that. Most Naija men use materialistic things to attract women?

Regardless of how much money you may have, why not woo her with your intellect? Kindness? Politeness?

Why must it always be I can do this for you or buy this for you?

That should come later.

Checked out your thread on relationship tips. You're good.

Now I'm all ears grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2013
mehn you make sense die. I've to up my game. Owu dey finish me here sotey babes just dey pass me anyhow .
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by chymystique(f): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
After doin all these and d relationship still heads to the cliff, wahs d use
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
chymystique: After doin all these and d relationship still heads to the cliff, wahs d use

Well, in life we work hard just to die at any moment, what's the use?

I guess we should all just give up on life.

Isn't life worth living?

Same way with relationships. The goal is to take your time & find someone who will be worth all the effort.

This life comes with no manuals, promises or guarantees.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Romantic dinner at home? What if all your man can do is make idomie with eggs undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Iaz93: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mondisweets: Romantic dinner at home? What if all your man can do is make idomie with eggs undecided

The better cook in the relationship should be the one cooking for such an occasion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
HisRib:

The better cook in the relationship should be the one cooking for such an occasion.
angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by NadiaSA1(f): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
smiley
Number 5 should be number 1
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Emerald120(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice write up, not convinced with number 5.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by kentoplash(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gbam!!!
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sorry, I already have a full time job...this is another job...can't handle the two. To HELL with Romance. Nigerian women are just bunch of lazy opportunists.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Never take advice from a woman on how to treat/woo/romance a woman. They hardly ever know what the hell they're talking about. Trust me on that one.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Adesam09(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ok
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by olorunthobby(f): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
shuuu...for ya mind yu think sey all these stories wey yu write go work for naija babes abi guys?..if they want to leave, they will no mater wat..abi yu don 4get say this place na nairaland nor be dollarland..? yu go spend time tayar.. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by kambah(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Danhumprey: Thumb up!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
These sure can make a relationship to be romantic.

great write up nd i believe in all coz it realy help.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Cool tips, excluding #5.

HisRib, this is a big change, compared to some of your past threads:

www.nairaland.com/1253328/should-broke-men-allowed-date

www.nairaland.com/1216226/ladies-marry-jobless-man

undecided undecided
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by yemi2plus(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:
5) Sex

Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex where you take your time to make sure your partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from work, meet him at the door naked and slowly bring him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while, light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll be hooked to your hip forever.
Does this applies to Nigerians? If yes, I'm not ready to be in a relationship then. Sex straight work? E nor go eat and rest first?
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by davuvid(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
pro01: Never take advice from a woman on how to treat/woo/romance a woman. They hardly ever know what the hell they're talking about. Trust me on that one.
yeah, I buy this.....Also, their tips are always overly one sided
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by samadream(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Taking out time to listen to each other's worries,could be very romantic as well,big ups to a very useful write up sir.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by anitank(f): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mondisweets: Romantic dinner at home? What if all your man can do is make idomie with eggs undecided
Then sit down and enjoy your dinner tongue
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by wheesin(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Atleast money wil still be spent doing all this things,
i tot u wanted to mention trekking with her instead of a cab or playing ludo at home

12 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by mdee1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

1) Quality Time

Spending quality time with your significant other can be quite romantic. There are many ways you can spend this time with you partner. I would recommend watching movies (at home), going for a walk, cooking together, shopping together and much more. During quality time, you have your partner's undivided attention. That's what makes it so romantic.

2) Romantic Dinner at Home

You don't always have to go to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic dinner. You can have it at the comfort of your own home and make it special in your own way. What's better than being at home with your lover, eating delicious food and listening to slow/sexy music? And of course after dinner, we all know what's going to happen in the bedroom.

3) Fun Activities

There are so many fun activities for couples out there. Plan something! If you are the boring type of couple, why not do something out of your element? Do something out of the norm.

4) Romantic Gateway

Not everyone can afford to go to Mexico, Monaco, Barcelona or the Bahamas for a romantic vacation. That stuff is great, but it's also overrated. Why not book a weekend at a 4 or 5 star hotel in your city? Not only is it cheaper, it also gives you the chance to explore and create memories in your own city. Or, you can visit another city within your country. It's amazing the things we discover when we stop taking what we have for granted. There's a lot to discover in your city/country. This is your chance.

5) Sex

Great tips....now post d one nigerians can make use of pls
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by anitank(f): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
nnafather: Sorry, I already have a full time job...this is another job...can't handle the two. To HELL with Romance. Nigerian women are just bunch of lazy opportunists.
You attract what you reflect. wink
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice tips but no 5, hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Ezedking(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Strolls along
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Yeesh(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dat no 5 tho...I think going unclad to meet him @ d door is quite risky..wot if he's comin wit a friend embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.