Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Christians Please... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Please... (2789 Views)

Christians Please Make Me Understand Better. / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / Christians: Please Will A Person Go To Hell For Remarrying After A Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Can you define terrorism in your own words?

And also where do you draw the line between extremist and practicing Muslim?
Serious answers. Please

Allahu Akbar
Re: Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Come on don't be afraid
Re: Christians Please... by WANICEDUDE: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abeg close ur foolish thread na wetin dey cause wahala for naija be diz u wan cause religous crises for nairaland
Re: Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
WANICEDUDE: Abeg close ur foolish thread na wetin dey cause wahala for naija be diz u wan cause religous crises for nairaland
Well you guys are always calling us terrorists and extremists so I was just being curious
Re: Christians Please... by tintingz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
A good question... smiley
Re: Christians Please... by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mujah1deen: Can you define terrorism in your own words?

And also where do you draw the line between extremist and practicing Muslim?
Serious answers. Please

Allahu Akbar

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims. cool

4 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by Rich4god(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
From my own point of view... No one is calling muslims terrorist, but the name Islam have been drag to the mud by people and group who claim to be muslims and claim to fight the course of Islam. We all know that terrorism/violence runs across race/tribe or religion but in Islam, it seem to be more pronounced cos when a terrorist who claim to be fighting an Islamic course attacks the populace, the muslim community seldomly speak against them or renounce them. But if by chance, an individual or a group say/do something bad against Islam even if it were to be by mistake. Then the whole Islamic community will rise against them by means of protest, sometimes by resorting to violence. Now take for instance, Mexico is a Christian country, and some individuals/groups are involved in drug pushing and some other violence. But never will you hear/see those individual claiming to be doing it for the course of Christianity. Other violence in Christians countries, never/hardly will you hear that its course of the christian religion that the are fighting for. Now compare them with violence in Islamic countries. You hear shia members bombing the sunni based on religion ground. You can see the likes of terrorist groups that will quote d koran in their quest for violence and the muslim community wont condemn them... Do i need to start naming those terrorist for you... Now lets come home. In 9ja, we have robbers, kidnappers and even the so called 9ja delta militants who are from the southern part of the country that terrorise the govt and the citizen. Most of these daredevils might be christians, but never a time will you hear them quoting bible and claiming to be fighting for christians. Now compare that to boko harams we have in the north... I dont need to start explaining their Ideologies to you. But in all these, the muslim community wont rise with one voice to denounce them, but will rather take to arms and kill non-muslims at the slightest provocation... Taking instances of the Osama bin Laden riot in 2001, the denmark cartoon riot, the nigerian beauty pagent violence, the list is endless. You and I know that Asari Dokubo is a muslim, but nobody even the media have tagged his militant group to Islam cos we all know what he is fighting for. Now, tell me... What is boko haram fighting for. Let me stop here for now cos if I continue, i might be writing a text book. Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mujah1deen:

Well you guys are always calling us terrorists and extremists so I was just being curious

Now tell me who is a terrorist in the picture below?

Re: Christians Please... by lanrexlan(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

A very stupid answer.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Now tell me who is a terrorist in the picture below?

I know that you are a religious bigot, thus the reason I'll link this:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by PastorOluT(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
U Muslims never cease to amaze me, u are asking for the definition of terrorism which is what is even exhibited on NL daily. For instance I was banned form Islamic section just for writing "remember ur creator while u are young" what u cant allow u do to others, another instance the thread u opened here a Christian or non Muslim cant do that in Islam section. U guys have banned every non Muslim from ur section so u come here appearing normal n asking such questions n similar threads. Well Olaadegbu has answered u, "not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims"

So what in the world do u guys seek? And see the pathetic picture u posted about a Jewish n Arab mom, so what has that got to do with anything I just dont understand the way u people reason at times?

I just pray u guys see the light before its too late, Jesus is the answer for the world today above Him there is no other Jesus is the way, He is the way, truth n life for no one comes to the father bt by Him!

3 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by PastorOluT(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Rich4god: From my own point of view... No one is calling muslims terrorist, but the name Islam have been drag to the mud by people and group who claim to be muslims and claim to fight the course of Islam. We all know that terrorism/violence runs across race/tribe or religion but in Islam, it seem to be more pronounced cos when a terrorist who claim to be fighting an Islamic course attacks the populace, the muslim community seldomly speak against them or renounce them. But if by chance, an individual or a group say/do something bad against Islam even if it were to be by mistake. Then the whole Islamic community will rise against them by means of protest, sometimes by resorting to violence. Now take for instance, Mexico is a Christian country, and some individuals/groups are involved in drug pushing and some other violence. But never will you hear/see those individual claiming to be doing it for the course of Christianity. Other violence in Christians countries, never/hardly will you hear that its course of the christian religion that the are fighting for. Now compare them with violence in Islamic countries. You hear shia members bombing the sunni based on religion ground. You can see the likes of terrorist groups that will quote d koran in their quest for violence and the muslim community wont condemn them... Do i need to start naming those terrorist for you... Now lets come home. In 9ja, we have robbers, kidnappers and even the so called 9ja delta militants who are from the southern part of the country that terrorise the govt and the citizen. Most of these daredevils might be christians, but never a time will you hear them quoting bible and claiming to be fighting for christians. Now compare that to boko harams we have in the north... I dont need to start explaining their Ideologies to you. But in all these, the muslim community wont rise with one voice to denounce them, but will rather take to arms and kill non-muslims at the slightest provocation... Taking instances of the Osama bin Laden riot in 2001, the denmark cartoon riot, the nigerian beauty pagent violence, the list is endless. You and I know that Asari Dokubo is a muslim, but nobody even the media have tagged his militant group to Islam cos we all know what he is fighting for. Now, tell me... What is boko haram fighting for. Let me stop here for now cos if I continue, i might be writing a text book. Remain blessed.

You made so much sense, God bless u bro
Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 1:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T: U Muslims never cease to amaze me, u are asking for the definition of terrorism which is what is even exhibited on NL daily. For instance I was banned form Islamic section just for writing "remember ur creator while u are young" what u cant allow u do to others, another instance the thread u opened here a Christian or non Muslim cant do that in Islam section. U guys have banned every non Muslim from ur section so u come here appearing normal n asking such questions n similar threads. Well Olaadegbu has answered u, "not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims"

So what in the world do u guys seek? And see the pathetic picture u posted about a Jewish n Arab mom, so what has that got to do with anything I just dont understand the way u people reason at times?

I just pray u guys see the light before its too late, Jesus is the answer for the world today above Him there is no other Jesus is the way, He is the way, truth n life for no one comes to the father bt by Him!

"U guys" eh? link threads where Muslims randomly go to Christian threads and "terroise" them whereas Christians come into Muslim threads and pass their judgment terrorising us and calling us names.
Re: Christians Please... by tintingz(m): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

I know that you are a religious bigot, thus the reason I'll link this:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
LOLZ, he's really a religious bigot this are some Christian terrorist group that fought for their god.

• Huratee
• Army of God
• Christian American Patriots Militia
• KKK

To name the few...there are some pic of them that shown Jesus holding gun and they will tell us there are no christian terrorist group, that your link said it all. grin
Re: Christians Please... by tintingz(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T: U Muslims never cease to amaze me, u are asking for the definition of terrorism which is what is even exhibited on NL daily. For instance I was banned form Islamic section just for writing "remember ur creator while u are young" what u cant allow u do to others, another instance the thread u opened here a Christian or non Muslim cant do that in Islam section. U guys have banned every non Muslim from ur section so u come here appearing normal n asking such questions n similar threads. Well Olaadegbu has answered u, "not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims"

Christians can't do without insulting Islam/muslim in Islam section, they won't get ban or hide their post if they don't insult, you hardly see muslims insulting christianity, Jehovah and Jesus.

About that pic what if I post a pic of Jesus holding gun will that pass any message to this thread?
Re: Christians Please... by tintingz(m): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2013
lanrexlan: A very stupid answer.
exactly!
Re: Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2013

I did not post anything, check again.
You can stop being a bigot and answer my questions .than you
Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2013
tintingz: LOLZ, he's really a religious bigot this are some Christian terrorist group that fought for their god.

• Huratee
• Army of God
• Christian American Patriots Militia
• KKK

To name the few...there are some pic of them that shown Jesus holding gun and they will tell us there are no christian terrorist group, that your link said it all. grin

Yeah I'm not trying to make this about Muslims vs. Christians, I just want Christians to give me the same respect I give them
Re: Christians Please... by Rich4god(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2013
to add to the list, you and I know that Islam dont give liberty to non-muslims as they enjoy from them. I dont need to explain this you.

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2013
Rich4god: to add to the list, you and I know that Islam dont give liberty to non-muslims as they enjoy from them. I dont need to explain this you.

That's not necessarily true. Those are poor practitioners of the religion. What about Dubai UAE for example or Abu Dhabi UAE?
Re: Christians Please... by harbiola1(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

There's one thing i've always held against christians and not one of them has ever proven me wrong on that basis.
And that's the ability to intellectually justify one's statement.

and nw i wish especially Pastor. OLAADEGBU (the commentator) or any other christian could take the challenge and lets reason together as the Holy Bible said.

1. Now what are the things that made these people a terrorist?

2. If they were intellectually proven as a terrorist, What made them as a religious (Islamist) terrorist other than either Political or Secular terrorist.

Thanks!
Re: Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Mujah1deen:

where do you draw the line between a extremist and practicing Muslim?
Serious answers. Please

Allahu Akbar

Please this question is very important, any bright Christian?
Re: Christians Please... by Rich4god(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

That's not necessarily true. Those are poor practitioners of the religion. What about Dubai UAE for example or Abu Dhabi UAE?
Why name only the UAE... How about other Islamic countries... Where freedom is really restricted. Why do Islam allow a muslim man to marry non-muslim, but not vice versa... Does that show equality. Also why is it allowed for a non-muslim to convert to Islam, but it becomes a crime when a muslim tries to do so.

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Rich4god: Why name only the UAE... How about other Islamic countries... Where freedom is really restricted. Why do Islam allow a muslim man to marry non-muslim, but not vice versa... Does that show equality. Also why is it allowed for a non-muslim to convert to Islam, but it becomes a crime when a muslim tries to do so.

I was giving examples, there are many others.

Can you name any dominant Christian countries that permit Islam and don't discriminate against it?
Re: Christians Please... by Rich4god(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

I was giving examples, there are many others.

Can you name any dominant Christian countries that permit Islam and don't discriminate against it?
Nope there are no many others... You can name them... But if you want an example of Christian countries, the list is endless. Eg Norway, Brazil, Mexico, Filipino... Do you still want more. In all these countries I named, there are news of converts to Islam but no dust will be raised. Can same be said of Islamic countries. Moreover, you still havent shared light on the marriage issue I raised in my previous post. Lets be realistic and stop fooling ourself. You guys cry aloud of been discriminated against, whilst in essence its as a result of your activities. Lets take for instance, there are two communities living peaceful in a certain area. As time passes, some certain individuals in commuinity A starts attacking community B frequently. Community A are fully aware of attacks on community B by certain individual from their own community and refuses to condem the attack(for reasons which community B dont know). Now community B decides to start taking desperate measure on A by always monitoring their movement and restricting them from certain areas in community B. All of a sudden, community A start crying foul that they are been discriminated against whilst the problem started from them. This is how it is... You cant complain of discrimination when you guys allowed the bad egg among you to make Islam to be a religion with violence written all over it. Its just like what is happening to Nigeria now. Once you are outside the country with a green card, all immigration officers will keep an eye on you cos of what they believe that Nigerians are capable of doing. And this is what we Nigerians brought upon ourself. I dont blame any one that carries the notion of "all muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are muslims"... Its equally as the outsiders will say that any African caught in crime might/is a Nigerian. So plz, save us all the innocent look you are trying to put up. You guys created your problem and even in the next generation to come, thats if muslim didnt put up corrective measures, then we will still see Islam/muslims as = violence/terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by lanrexlan(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2013

Another crap,how can a moderator ban you for writing 'remember your creator why you're young'? It's not possible,it's either antispam bot banned you which is automatic.Christians are funny,even some said they were banned in the Islam section just for viewing a thread.Does that makes any tangible sense? It's just hatred you guys have for the Islam section.
Christians are posting in the Islam section,just follow the rules.Tpia@ is an example,she always post there and never got banned.
So stop lying.
You are even supporting your brainwashed brother,I don't blame you sha .A lost shepherd guiding lost sheep no difference.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by Lordlexyy: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Rich4god: From my own point of view... No one is calling muslims terrorist, but the name Islam have been drag to the mud by people and group who claim to be muslims and claim to fight the course of Islam. We all know that terrorism/violence runs across race/tribe or religion but in Islam, it seem to be more pronounced cos when a terrorist who claim to be fighting an Islamic course attacks the populace, the muslim community seldomly speak against them or renounce them. But if by chance, an individual or a group say/do something bad against Islam even if it were to be by mistake. Then the whole Islamic community will rise against them by means of protest, sometimes by resorting to violence. Now take for instance, Mexico is a Christian country, and some individuals/groups are involved in drug pushing and some other violence. But never will you hear/see those individual claiming to be doing it for the course of Christianity. Other violence in Christians countries, never/hardly will you hear that its course of the christian religion that the are fighting for. Now compare them with violence in Islamic countries. You hear shia members bombing the sunni based on religion ground. You can see the likes of terrorist groups that will quote d koran in their quest for violence and the muslim community wont condemn them... Do i need to start naming those terrorist for you... Now lets come home. In 9ja, we have robbers, kidnappers and even the so called 9ja delta militants who are from the southern part of the country that terrorise the govt and the citizen. Most of these daredevils might be christians, but never a time will you hear them quoting bible and claiming to be fighting for christians. Now compare that to boko harams we have in the north... I dont need to start explaining their Ideologies to you. But in all these, the muslim community wont rise with one voice to denounce them, but will rather take to arms and kill non-muslims at the slightest provocation... Taking instances of the Osama bin Laden riot in 2001, the denmark cartoon riot, the nigerian beauty pagent violence, the list is endless. You and I know that Asari Dokubo is a muslim, but nobody even the media have tagged his militant group to Islam cos we all know what he is fighting for. Now, tell me... What is boko haram fighting for. Let me stop here for now cos if I continue, i might be writing a text book. Remain blessed.
You nailed it.
Re: Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: You nailed it.
answer my questions please
Re: Christians Please... by Rich4god(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mujah1deen: answer my questions please
Mujah1deen:

What other question are we to answer... I have shown to you what muslims do and how they react to actions of presumed extremist. So for me, there is no line to be drawn. I assume all muslims to be extremist (sorry it may sound harsh, but thats my own view) except for our yoruba muslims whom I know are good and for the little few I have encountered and have proven to me that they are not extremist. These are the ones that I can vouch for.

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by Pattey(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mujah1deen:
I did not post anything, check again.
You can stop being a bigot and answer my questions .than you

Aren't you the guy who believes beheading certain people is acceptable by your religion?
Re: Christians Please... by Pattey(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mujah1deen:

For the sake of christ who commands that we love all people; terrorists included, I'll answer you.

An extremist muslim is ANY muslim that believes in super-imposing his belief over another person.

An extremist-muslim is ANY muslim that justifies in any way, attacks on people of other faiths.

An extremist-muslim is that person who believes islamic dictates should apply to those who are non-muslims; just because the 'unbelievers' are in minority.

An extremist-muslim is that muslim that would not treat others as he wants to be treated, who wants to dress in islamic way in 'zones' of other faiths but who can not reciprocate such freedom if roles were reversed.

The True Muslim, or at least who I will consider one, is that who worships Allah without habouring hate towards others. He/she will not nurse the intention(s) to kill someone for desecrating 'Islam'.

The True Muslim who believes he/she is serving a powerful God will leave God to judge just as a christian would.

The True Muslim will just like my ex-gf, being as MUSLIM as it gets (even handshake is big deal), YET not wishing I drop dead because I have a different opinion about her religion. BTW, she never gave me the chance to have second thoughts about islam, I even joked on going to Mecca.

A true muslim is therefore, one who makes you want to experience islam. Now, who wants to experience violence if that is what they perceive? In essence, if all I can see are muslims who can insult my religion BuT responding gets them MAD, would I want to join them?

Once again; A true muslim is therefore, one who makes you want to experience islam.

Ma salaam!

4 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Rich4god: Nope there are no many others... You can name them... But if you want an example of Christian countries, the list is endless. Eg Norway, Brazil, Mexico, Filipino... Do you still want more. In all these countries I named, there are news of converts to Islam but no dust will be raised. Can same be said of Islamic countries. Moreover, you still havent shared light on the marriage issue I raised in my previous post. Lets be realistic and stop fooling ourself. You guys cry aloud of been discriminated against, whilst in essence its as a result of your activities. Lets take for instance, there are two communities living peaceful in a certain area. As time passes, some certain individuals in commuinity A starts attacking community B frequently. Community A are fully aware of attacks on community B by certain individual from their own community and refuses to condem the attack(for reasons which community B dont know). Now community B decides to start taking desperate measure on A by always monitoring their movement and restricting them from certain areas in community B. All of a sudden, community A start crying foul that they are been discriminated against whilst the problem started from them. This is how it is... You cant complain of discrimination when you guys allowed the bad egg among you to make Islam to be a religion with violence written all over it. Its just like what is happening to Nigeria now. Once you are outside the country with a green card, all immigration officers will keep an eye on you cos of what they believe that Nigerians are capable of doing. And this is what we Nigerians brought upon ourself. I dont blame any one that carries the notion of "all muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are muslims"... Its equally as the outsiders will say that any African caught in crime might/is a Nigerian. So plz, save us all the innocent look you are trying to put up. You guys created your problem and even in the next generation to come, thats if muslim didnt put up corrective measures, then we will still see Islam/muslims as = violence/terrorism.

Muslims are discriminated in those countries, can you list others? Phillipines, I'm not too sure, there are hardly any Muslims in Mexico and Brasil.

What about Morocco, Jordan, Qatar, Turkey? Those are just a few others my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festival Of Life, Ireland, Iyin Ye Olorun Wa, (our God Is Worthy Of Praise) / Why Are Jews Not Christians? / AGAIN !!! Pastor Forces Church Members To Eat Their Pants And Bra(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.