Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State (24627 Views)

Misconception In Islam: Alcohol Is Forbidden In All Forms / Minor Could Be A Bride Stop The Fuse And Get Educated-muslim's View On Underage / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by deols(f): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Gimba Kakanda writes on facebook-

Sometimes we design our doom without exactly knowing its backlash. Having been a fan and stalker of Kwankwaso, I can understand the expectations of the locals on religion. His predecessor left behind a legacy of shariah he either enforces or be labelled "liberal" - which is a politically correct word for an apostate. He is a politician, a likable one with impressive cult following, and has to play this "religion" card to his advantage.

But the destructions of hundreds of bottles of alcohol in a bid to entrench shariah is an obvious violation of a people's fundamental human rights - the non-Muslims based in Kano are never to be affected by any injunction that is inherently Islamic. If you condemned the reported ban of Islam in Angola, which is not even true, and yet applaud Kwankwaso's militant anti-alcohol campaign which violates the rights of non-Muslims, may God redeem your hypocrisy!

If you don't know the backlash, here is an analogy: one day, a state in eastern Nigeria may consider, say, the calls for prayer from mosques there pollutions, noise pollutions, and for their convenience, they may pass a legislation outlawing that aspect of Muslims' rites. And when we react, they will offer a predictable excuse that we're just a negligible minority and that if we can't obey that, the road across the Niger is open. We abuse each other's rights mindlessly, polarising the country, yet nobody finds the wisdom to sue perpetrators over violations of rights - because it's God's business?

I don't know how long it'll take the black race to evolve into rational humans. This is why the toughest thing in life is being a Blackman. Being born black naturally qualifies you for an activist. You see too many aberrations wherever you turn to: aside from racism, we deal with self-denigrating, intra-racial carnage over hitherto alien ideas and beliefs. Well, we weren't given options to select skin colours of our choice!

What do you think?

83 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by uboma(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
I also agree with the writer. But he better watch his back because I'm sure they libel him an infidel and may resort to eliminating him for condemning the action of destroying those bottles of alcohol. What a bunch of hypocrites they all are.

21 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wow. Thanks for sharing.

This is why the toughest thing in life is being a Blackman. Being born black naturally qualifies you for an activist. You see too many aberrations wherever you turn to: aside from racism, we deal with self-denigrating, intra-racial carnage over hitherto alien ideas and beliefs. Well, we weren't given options to select skin colours of our choice

Deep.

4 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by deols(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
uboma: I also agree with the writer. But he better watch his back because I'm sure they libel him an infidel and may resort to eliminating him for condemning the action of destroying those bottles of alcohol. What a bunch of hypocrites they all are.

See how you contradict yourself. I wonder if some of you write just so it appears you have said something.

How could he have written it and have Muslims agree with him and they still all get called a bunch of hypocrites?

Aren't you the hypocrite here for calling someone who says his mind a hypocrite even when you don't know him.

It is a shame that many like you abound.

24 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by deols(f): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
aManFromMars: Wow. Thanks for sharing.

Deep.

You are welcome.
Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by ebamma(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by Sissie(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
What area in kano did it happen, because I know for a fact alcohol is allowed in the sabon gari area of kano state, any other part is not allowed. If this was done in sabon gari, it's totally wrong.

Even for the Muslims, breaking the bottles of alcohol makes no difference, people will still sell/buy alcohol.
Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
It's wrong to infringe on human rights. Why would non-muslims be forced to obey the Muslim law? The said state is under the law of the federal republic, which means the federal law (which allows citizens to exercise their right) comes first before the state law.

Great article @ OP, I hope NGO's and other concerned body would fight against this recent move. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by uboma(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
deols:

See how you contradict yourself. I wonder if some of you write just so it appears you have said something.

How could he have written it and have Muslims agree with him and they still all get called a bunch of hypocrites?

Aren't you the hypocrite here for calling someone who says his mind a hypocrite even when you don't know him.

It is a shame that many like you abound.

It is you who failed to understand me. I totally agree with the writer and that's why I also offered an advice for him to watch his back because I understand how unreasonable the over zealous ones can be just because of religion. Hence the hypocrites I made reference to couldn't have included him and by extension those who can think beyond their religion and respect the rights of others. Please mind the way you address someone next time.

60 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by tbaba1234: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Deols, what exactly do you agree with? If you decide to implement sharia in a region, one of the implications is that public drinking is banned.

It is simple, you do not have to be politically correct about this.

I do not endorse or outrightly condemn the destruction because I do not know if it is done in line with Islamic principles.

However, we have to be a little circumspect about the opinions, we endorse.

11 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by deols(f): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
tbaba1234: Deols, what exactly do you agree with? If you decide to implement sharia in a region, one of the implications is that public drinking is banned.

It is simple, you do not have to be politically correct about this.

I do not endorse or outrightly condemn the destruction because I do not know if it is done in line with Islamic principles.

However, we have to be a little circumspect about the opinions, we endorse.

My understanding of shariah is that it applies only to Muslims. What happens to the non Muslims? Do you deny them that, as well?

and what do you think of the part where he speaks of what could happen in another region of the coutry? If athan gets banned, would we take it lightly?

13 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by deols(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sissie:
What area in kano did it happen, because I know for a fact alcohol is allowed in the sabon gari area of kano state, any other part is not allowed. If this was done in sabon gari, it's totally wrong.

Even for the Muslims, breaking the bottles of alcohol makes no difference, people will still sell/buy alcohol.

Now I see that the location could really determine how right or wrong it is.

I support the op in the context of how it affects non-Muslims.
Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by deols(f): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
uboma:

It is you who failed to understand me. I totally agree with the writer and that's why I also offered an advice for him to watch his back because I understand how unreasonable the over zealous ones can be just because of religion. Hence the hypocrites I made reference to couldn't have included him and by extension those who can think beyond their religion and respect the rights of others. Please mind the way you address someone next time.

okay then. You are now understood.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by tbaba1234: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
deols:

My understanding of shariah is that it applies only to Muslims. What happens to the non Muslims? Do you deny them that, as well?

and what do you think of the part where he speaks of what could happen in another region of the coutry? If athan gets banned, would we take it lightly?

Yes, it does not apply to non-muslims but if it is done in public in a mixed region then it can not be endorsed.

In a predominantly non muslim area, the sale of alchohol can be allowed.

Therefore, before condemning, we have to be sure about the exact details.

We should be more concerned if it is done properly not if people will react.

6 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by deols(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
tbaba1234:

Yes, it does not apply to non-muslims but if it is done in public in a mixed region then it can not be endorsed.

I am not against the government in general. What I support is the message the guy is passing. He mentions the destruction in relation with the non-Muslims.

And I said that with Sissie's post.
Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by Sissie(f): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
tbaba1234:

In Kano State, Sabon Gari is a predominantly non Muslim area, and the sale of alcohol is allowed, that's the only area In kano, in which the sale of alcohol is allowed publicly and they have bars and joints there, so if the destruction happened in that area then I do agree with OP.

But if it's not sabon gari, then I do not agree with the OP, people who live in kano, already know the law.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by tbaba1234: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
deols:

I am not against the government in general. What I support is the message the guy is passing. He mentions the destruction in relation with the non-Muslims.

And I said that with Sissie's post.

If a non muslim sells alcohol in public in a muslim area then it is not correct.

Inevitably, non muslims might be affected.

That is why I feel the op does not paint a complete picture.

4 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by tbaba1234: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sissie:

In Kano State, Sabon Gari is a predominantly non Muslim area, and the sale of alcohol is allowed, that's the only area In kano, in which the sale of alcohol is allowed publicly and they have bars and joints there, so if the destruction happened in that area then I do agree with OP.

But if it's not sabon gari, then I do not agree with the OP, people who live in kano, already know the law.

You are correct.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by uboma(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
deols:

okay then. You are now understood.

In that case, please edit the part of your comment where you insulted me.

3 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by tpia5: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Imo, alcohol should not be sold there to begin with.
Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by deols(f): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
With alcohol, you actually don't have to be a Muslim to want its ban.

Alcohol was once illegal in the US.

It is just that the way Nigeria is where every policy is looked at with a religious and tribal lens, drawing lines become hard.

I think that the shariah still provides a way to protect the non-Muslims involved and only punish the Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by Fulaman198(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
uboma: I also agree with the writer. But he better watch his back because I'm sure they libel him an infidel and may resort to eliminating him for condemning the action of destroying those bottles of alcohol. What a bunch of hypocrites they all are.

Who cares what other people label someone. I'm Muslim and I personally think it's wrong. I don't believe in the consumption of alcohol but I don't believe in forcing my view on others.

12 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by Fulaman198(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
deols: With alcohol, you actually don't have to be a Muslim to want its ban.

Alcohol was once illegal in the US.

It is just that the way Nigeria is where every policy is looked at with a religious and tribal lens, drawing lines become hard.

I think that the shariah still provides a way to protect the non-Muslims involved and only punish the Muslims.

Agreed
Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by LagosShia: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
i think the OP might have a point.if the alcohol was seized in muslim area of the state,then the government is right.in a country like Nigeria (even if the state be majority Muslim),we should be sensitive to feelings and beliefs of others,and be tolerant to them.the Christians should know how not to violate the rights and feelings of muslims,and the muslims too should be tolerant where they are a majority.the same should apply if the case is the other way round.

the government can do itself good in kano by issuing out licenses to stores. The license can act as permission to sell alcohol in certain locations in the state where Christians reside or visit for leisure. I think even in western countries stores do acquire licenses to make sure that alcohol is not sold to underage individuals. This license can serve in northern Nigeria as a way to hold accountable the people permitted in trading alcohol to non-Muslims. Those without license cannot trade alcohol,and those with license can only trade alcohol where permitted. Anything outside this amounts to breaking the law and offending Muslims.

indeed the sharia law is not meant for non-muslims to observe it or for it to be applied on them.sharia law is meant only for muslims to observe and apply, and for muslims to be punished for not observing it.you don't have to frown or feel offended if non-muslims is drinking alcohol where permitted even if the place be majority muslim.let them be.i personally do hate alcohol with a passion,and I don't sit around people drinking it when I can take my leave.so we need to offend no one or confront them because of our own laws,especially when there are too many options for us to still observe and protect our beliefs and at the same time showing tolerance.

5 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by hybeenoni: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
LagosShia: i think the OP might have a point.if the alcohol was seized in muslim area of the state,then the government is right.in a country like Nigeria (even if the state be majority Muslim),we should be sensitive to feelings and beliefs of others,and be tolerant to them.the Christians should know how not to violate the rights and feelings of muslims,and the muslims too should be tolerant where they are a majority.the same should apply if the case is the other way round.

the government can do itself good in kano by issuing out licenses to stores. The license can act as permission to sell alcohol in certain locations in the state where Christians reside or visit for leisure. I think even in western countries stores do acquire licenses to make sure that alcohol is not sold to underage individuals. This license can serve in northern Nigeria as a way to hold accountable the people permitted in trading alcohol to non-Muslims. Those without license cannot trade alcohol,and those with license can only trade alcohol where permitted. Anything outside this amounts to breaking the law and offending Muslims.

indeed the sharia law is not meant for non-muslims to observe it or for it to be applied on them.sharia law is meant only for muslims to observe and apply, and for muslims to be punished for not observing it.you don't have to frown or feel offended if non-muslims is drinking alcohol where permitted even if the place be majority muslim.let them be.i personally do hate alcohol with a passion,and I don't sit around people drinking it when I can take my leave.so we need to offend no one or confront them because of our own laws,especially when there are too many options for us to still observe and protect our beliefs and at the same time showing tolerance.

I agree wt ur opinion nd jst wanna mk dis clear dt as a current resident of Sabon Gari in kano state, the smashing of d beer bottles was nt done inside sabon gari, bt since the sharia law is not applied in sabon gari, I think d govt cn avoid creatin confusion to Non kano residents by issuin out licenses to those allowed to sell alcohol inside sabon gari, this way their activities nd distributions of d drinks cn b well monitored

1 Like

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by tbaba1234: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
hybee_noni:

I agree wt ur opinion nd jst wanna mk dis clear dt as a current resident of Sabon Gari in kano state, the smashing of d beer bottles was nt done inside sabon gari, bt since the sharia law is not applied in sabon gari, I think d govt cn avoid creatin confusion to Non kano residents by issuin out licenses to those allowed to sell alcohol inside sabon gari, this way their activities nd distributions of d drinks cn b well monitored

If the bolded is accurate then the op has no case, i feel.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by beejaay: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
tbaba1234:

If the bolded is accurate then the op has no case, i feel.
hw u guys reason always amuse me. So because its nt done in a muslim majority side its ok and d right of d minority cn b nonexistent?rili? Will u say the same thing if such is done to u cos u are a minority somewhere? For example in a place where muslin population is less 5percent?hw wil u feel if u are nt allowed to build mosque,celebrate eid,wear ur veil if u are a woman just because u are in d minority.wil u stil take this same stands(i remember vividly hw we complained in anambra during my nysc cos there was no mosque in nnewi). We shd learn to look at all d sides and nt to b seeing as an hypocrite,am sure Quran frown at hypocrisy.if it is in our favour we are cul wit it and if nt we shout and invoke god

10 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by beejaay: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Op and d original writer God wil bless u both for this wonderful piece. Shariah is for muslim why nigeria and all d states it comprises belong to us all be it muslim,xtian,jew,traditional,hindu and all and d constitution guarantee each and every1 of us equality and freedom

1 Like

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by tiarabubu: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
hybee_noni:

One more reason to make some people brand/continue to brand Islam an intolerant religion. While some Muslims insist on their rights in places they are in minority, other Muslims deny some other people those same rights. And for some twisted logic, its ok?!

Just to be clear, I dont do or support alcohol consumption for health and religious reasons, but I believe those who choose to do so can do so. Its a free country and they have the same right to love the bottle as I have the right to despise it. They can sleep on it, but I will never taste of it - Its their choice and its my decision. End of story.

For one the alcohol were seized ON THEIR WAY into Kano. Is the Kano government saying to blazes with non-muslim bear drinkers, we DONT respect your rights to the bottle? What will the same government say if another state were to say to blazes with Muslims, we dont want to see you in Hijab in public, wear it in your homes? Some people will be here scream of their rights as Nigerians to freedom of religion while forgetting that some peoples freedoms to the bottle are being crushed to smithereens in Kano.

Infact lets not even start with the hypocrisy of Kano receiving VAT money, a large part funded by tax on the very bottle this hisbah are breaking.

The OP is right and I am pleased that some Muslims see this for what it is - hypocrisy.

Sad, really sad.

Police enforcing Islamic law in Kano State on Wednesday destroyed some 240,000 bottles of beer, the latest move in a wider crackdown on behaviour deemed “immoral” in the area.

The bottles had been confiscated from trucks coming into the city in recent weeks, said officials from the Hisbah the patrol team which enforces the strict Islamic law, known as Sharia.

AFP reports that Sharia enforcers called Hisbah destroyed over 240,000 bottles of beer along with over 8,000 litres of local brew called burukutu.

Kano’s Hisbah chief, Aminu Daurawa, said at the bottle-breaking ceremony, he had “the ardent hope this will bring an end to the consumption of such prohibited substances.”

A large bulldozer smashed the bottles to shouts of “Allahu Ahkbar” (God is great) from supporters outside the Hisbah headquarters in Kano.

Kegs containing more than 8,000 litres of a local alcoholic brew called burukutu and 320,000 cigarettes were also destroyed.

“We hope this measure will help restore the tarnished image of Kano,” said Daurawa.

Since September, the Hisbah have launched sweeping crackdowns and made hundreds of arrests in Kano following a state government directive to cleanse the commercial hub of so-called “immoral” practices.

The 9,000-strong moral police force works alongside the civilian police but also has other duties, including community development work and dispute resolution.

Alcohol is typically easy to find in Kano, including at hotels and bars in neighbourhoods like Sabon Gari, inhabited by the city’s sizeable Christian minority.

But the Hisbah boss vowed that this was set to change.

We hereby send warning to unrepentant offenders that Hisbah personnel will soon embark on an operation into every nook and cranny of the state to put an end to the sale and consumption of alcohol and all other intoxicants,” Daurawa said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/sharia-police-smash-240000-beer-bottles-in-kano/

SMH

12 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by BetaThings: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2013
tiarabubu: One more reason to make some people brand/continue to brand Islam an intolerant religion. While some Muslims insist on their rights in places they are in minority, other Muslims deny some other people those same rights. And for some twisted logic, its ok?!

Really?
Please can you quote where you did this type of analysis when Muslims were (and still are) precluded from building a mosque in Rivers State University while the authorities of same University built several churches for Christians
They have even ignored court judgment
Sorry, Christianity CANNOT be an intolerant religion! Only Islam is

tiarabubu: Its a free country and they have the same right to love the bottle as I have the right to despise it...

But Christians mounted a sustained campaign against Islamic Banking in this "free" country!
I can even be an unwitting victim of the reckless driving by an inebriated motorist.
So outside religion, some people in free countries frown at alcohol because it can fuel violence or accidents
I am scratching my head how Islamic Bank to be funded by private money (just like GT, First, Zenith and other banks) will affect anyone to justify the opposition by Christians
I am sorry, I missed the memo, Christianity CANNOT be an intolerant religion

tiarabubu: What will the same government say if another state were to say to blazes with Muslims, we dont want to see you in Hijab in public, wear it in your homes? Some people will be here scream of their rights as Nigerians to freedom of religion while forgetting that some peoples freedoms to the bottle are being crushed to smithereens in Kano.
Here we go. Christians have been fighting against Hijab for ever. What harm it does to them, I cannot fathom
They cane Muslim pupils in PUBLIC schools. When a newspaper reported that Lagos state had banned the Hijab, Christians were agog online
Sorry, I forgot that Christianity CANNOT be an intolerant religion

I have not seen Muslims take a position on a matter that will make Christians commit any sin. None
Christians want Muslims to deal in Riba (a sin) by using conventional banks
Christians want Muslims ladies to expose part of their bodies that Allah require them to cover (a sin)
The FG spending public money put up a national christmas tree in Abuja and ensured members of diplomatic corps were present
This army that would have been screaming against Hijab ban did you seen them? - please can you show me Muslims protesting?
But Islam is intolerant!

Let me ask: what would have been the reaction of CAN if it were a national Eid-el-Mawlid tree?

Hijab is a religious obligation and is compulsory everytime a Muslim lady is outdoors (it is not required at home)
Just like normal societies don't ask people to go out in the nude and take their baths at home with their clothes on
Banning alcohol is not an attack on any religion - it is not a religious duty - we should not mix dissimilar issues

BTW If people want to get drunk, they should be free to provided they don't run me over
However even Guinness recommends people start drinking as from 6pm

As for VAT, I support isolating VAT income from non-halal sources
Allah is sufficient for those who place their trust in him. Muslims should not eat from haram sources

37 Likes

Re: A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State by vedaxcool(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2013
BetaThings:

Really?
Please can you quote where you did this type of analysis when Muslims were (and still are) precluded from building a mosque in Rivers State University while the authorities of same University built several churches for Christians
They have even ignored court judgment
Sorry, Christianity CANNOT be an intolerant religion! Only Islam is

But Christians mounted a sustained campaign against Islamic Banking in this "free" country!
I can even be an unwitting victim of the reckless driving by an inebriated motorist.
So outside religion, some people in free countries frown at alcohol because it can fuel violence or accidents
I am scratching my head how Islamic Bank to be funded by private money (just like GT, First, Zenith and other banks) will affect anyone to justify the opposition by Christians
I am sorry, I missed the memo, Christianity CANNOT be an intolerant religion

Here we go. Christians have been fighting against Hijab for ever. What harm it does to them, I cannot fathom
They cane Muslim pupils in PUBLIC schools. When a newspaper reported that Lagos state had banned the Hijab, Christians were agog online
Sorry, I forgot that Christianity CANNOT be an intolerant religion

I have not seen Muslims take a position on a matter that will make Christians commit any sin. None
Christians want Muslims to deal in Riba (a sin) by using conventional banks
Christians want Muslims ladies to expose part of their bodies that Allah require them to cover (a sin)
The FG spending public money put up a national christmas tree in Abuja and ensured members of diplomatic corps were present
This army that would have been screaming against Hijab ban did you seen them? - please can you show me Muslims protesting?
But Islam is intolerant!

Let me ask: what would have been the reaction of CAN if it were a national Eid-el-Mawlid tree?

Hijab is a religious obligation and is compulsory everytime a Muslim lady is outdoors (it is not required at home)
Just like normal societies don't ask people to go out in the nude and take their baths at home with their clothes on
Banning alcohol is not an attack on any religion - it is not a religious duty - we should not mix dissimilar issues

BTW If people want to get drunk, they should be free to provided they don't run me over
However even Guinness recommends people start drinking as from 6pm

As for VAT, I support isolating VAT income from non-halal sources
Allah is sufficient for those who place their trust in him. Muslims should not eat from haram sources

This is what i am talking about

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.