Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

How To Test A Man's Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Test A Man's Love! (29535 Views)

Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2008
The question lots of women ask me is "how do i know when a man is serious or just out to have sex with me". For starters, i guess i should let you know right now that about 70% to 80% of the men a woman dates in her life time will be interested in one thing only, "SEX". So how do u know which percentage just want sex and what percentage want a serious relationship? Here are five signs that give you a clue into whether or not a man is serious about you.

1. He doesn't rush the sex issue. When a man is making too much fuss about sex in the begining chances are that thats all he is really interested in.

2. He is not always asking you for money. When a guy is always asking you for money he is propably dating you for what he can get from you and not for love.

3.He always has time for you. When a man loves you he will always have time for you. when a man starts to give the excuse of being too busy to call you or see you then he really isnt all that into you.

4. He wont return your calls. If he often returns you calls then its very likely that its the real thing. on the other hand if you have to call him 10times for him to call you once then you are not that special woman in his life.

5. He sparkles when you are together. When a mans countenance brightens up and its clear to you that he is happy to see you whenever you visit him or he visits you then it just might be love. this is especially important when he still acts this way after months of dating (like 8 months).

Author of understanding men, understanding women, 31 stupid things women do that mess up their relationships with men, undertanding sex, why men run away from commitment and starting small finishing big.

Meet Nigerian singles here http://workingclasssingles.com
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by chamotex(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
oh boy, this story is too long mehn!!!!!

try to make it short and sweet
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
ok ill try to make it short, here goes,

Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2008
hope its better now!

Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by sistajay(f): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2008
Can't wait to do my own testin, testin, find out if it's love or just a good time his after.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by BangBang2(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
@PussyFull

where u inside the pussy when u registered the username?! grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by tope2000(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2008
BangBang!:

@PussyFull

where u inside the pussy when u registered the username?! grin

i wonder oo grin grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by chamotex(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
tope2000:

i wonder oo grin grin

where u don dey hide cheesy

i think say dem don BAN u grin grin grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by tope2000(f): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2008
me, i am immune to banning grin grin grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by arshy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ poster
You try for your theories, but let look at it from this perspective. Do you realize that every law has its own exception? and therefore, you dont have to be too rigid with all these rules.

1. What of if the guy is a nympho?

2. What of if he is broke and needs money and the girl is available to give, would you advise the guy to die because he wants to proove that he loves the girl and not her money.

3. I doubt if a busy man has time for himself not to talk of having time another person, or even his girl friend.

4. I agree to no. 4, at least he should flash back or send a text message.

5. An hot temper man wont send you when he is ready to manifest his anger.

O boy, i never meant to pull down your theories, i just want ladies to realize that the best way to know whether a man loves you is to first of all love yourself and value your personality, then any guy will be ready to die for you.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by chamotex(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2008
tope2000:

me, i am immune to banning grin grin grin

abi na one ur admirers KIDNAP u grin grin

anyways how u doin??
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by tope2000(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2008
chamotex:

abi na one your admirers KIDNAP u grin grin

anyways how u doin??

roflmao grin grin grin grin
im gud jare my dear
wat abt u??
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by darkey(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2008
@topic
all these tests have flaws,
i might be out for sex but since i have read all the above, i would just change my strategy
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by vincey(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
arshy ;, U re a genius

U have said it all, keep it up. wink
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by arshy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2008
vincey:

arshy ;, You re a genius

You have said it all, keep it up. wink

Thanks Vincey, and it takes a genius to recognize one.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Caliente(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
sista-jay:

Can't wait to do my own testin, testin, find out if it's love or just a good time his after.

[size=13pt]Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2008
what if she says no sex until marriage, how long will you change your strategy. except off course you are saying you will change your strategy to marry her so you can have sex with her. grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2008
Any test is stupid. You can't test someone's love because people have different ways to show their feelings which might not be the same as yours!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
ok then, do it your way. don't shine your eye, don't test his intentions, date any man you like without trying to see the bigger picture and tell me where that leads you. don't come crying to me sha! cry
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
albridge:

ok then, do it your way. don't shine your eye, don't test his intentions, date any man you like without trying to see the bigger picture and tell me where that leads you. don't come crying to me sha! cry

Go siddon. I have better things to do than to waste my life testing every fucking man that comes my way. Besides it would be quite stupid of any lady to want to test every possible partner considering the differences between individuals.

So just because a man doesn't reason like you or take the same things you do to be evidence of love then he is automatically disqualified? That's ridiculous.

You'll only have yourself to blame when you eventually find yourself alone and desperate because u were too busy testing.

Besides a testing partner is nothing but an immature grown adult. She doesn't even deserve a thought!
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by iice(f): 3:32am On Jul 24, 2008
How won't you know when all a man wants to do is sleep with you? undecided
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2008
michellin89
So just because a man doesn't reason like you or take the same things you do to be evidence of love then he is automatically disqualified? That's ridiculous.

ok so a man beating you up every other day and giving you a black eye is also a sign of love abi? i think in our desperate need to find someone to be in a relationship with we have lost a sense of what is true, real and acceptable and have gotten our senses thwarted. its simple. when you love someone you protect that person, you don't want to do or be without that person and you nourish and build that person through kind words (not verbal or physical abuse), welcome the person with a hug, a kiss or a smile (not with by asking the person "i thought we were not supposed to see till next month" or by saying "why didn't you tell me before you came?" or stuff like that. its true that all people do not express love or affection in exactly the same way but the truth is that there certain basic constants and to ignore those constants is to deceive ourselves.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by ladybam(f): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2008
@ poster

Thanks for your theory

i have done my experiment and i observed that, YES ! ! ! ! , my guy really loves me grin grin grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by mafolayomi(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2008
iice:

true talk my bro. i concur
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by mafolayomi(f): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2008
albridge:

ok so a man beating you up every other day and giving you a black eye is also a sign of love abi? i think in our desperate need to find someone to be in a relationship with we have lost a sense of what is true, real and acceptable and have gotten our senses thwarted. its simple. when you love someone you protect that person, you don't want to do or be without that person and you nourish and build that person through kind words (not verbal or physical abuse), welcome the person with a hug, a kiss or a smile (not with by asking the person "i thought we were not supposed to see till next month" or by saying "why didn't you tell me before you came?" or stuff like that. its true that all people do not express love or affection in exactly the same way but the truth is that there certain basic constants and to ignore those constants is to deceive ourselves.

true talk my bro allbridge. i concur

iice:

Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by martho(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
have u ever been in love?experince is the best teacher,time will tell.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2008
yes i have been in love before and sometime i later fell out of love and burnt someone fingers. at other times they fell out of love and i got my fingers burn. i guess its those kind of experiences that help you learn the importance of shining your eyes. this is especially true when you are no more 19yrs old and are now more like 26 or 30yrs and single. at this point in your life you know you dont have time to waste (that is off course unless you really dont have sense and are still thinking that you are a small boy or small girl). at such times, you need to be able to shift the wheat from the shaff cool
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by proo212(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2008
Sadly Mr Albridge, your test prove nothing,

A smooth guy will do all of this and he just wants to sleep with you (I mean her)  grin . If a lady bases her relationships on these tests, she will be very disappointed.
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by albridge(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2008
Mr proo212

well if he smoothly marries her before he gets into her pants then i guess that would be ok then. a win win situation dont you think? grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
albridge:

Are you reasoning at all??
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Pataki: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2008
Who goes about testing for a womans love? Testing with what? TESTER? grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Test A Man's Love! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2008
Pataki:

Who goes about testing for a womans love? Testing with what? TESTER? grin cheesy grin

Ask them ooo!

Imagine! If I had a man constantly testing me, he shouldn't blame me when he wakes up one day without his balls!

If you break mine, I'll take yours!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.