Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? (11694 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
And Where do white People Come From if Adam and Eve were Black...?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by amanda2013(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Obadiah time to show urself.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by SniperOne: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ki-Katanga:
And Where do white People Come From if Adam and Eve were Black...?

So what's your question?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
There are Indians, Chinese, Scandinavians, Mediterraneans, Arabs, Somalis, Fulas, Berbers, Yorubas and millions of others, how did we come from two people?

I have to know because I read the bible but I can't find it.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
what proof do u have to show that they were white?... Cos if 2black people can give birth to a fair child.. Then its possible
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
onuwaje: what proof do u have to show that they were white?... Cos if 2black people can give birth to a fair child.. Then its possible

They can't, they can give birth to an Albino who is Black can't survive easily especially in the sun, can't see well, but not a Chinese or an Indian or Oyinbo.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Well I'll stick to science and evolution on this one

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Lumpyy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
onuwaje: Well I'll stick to science and evolution on this one
;DToh
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by SniperOne: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

They can't, they can give birth to an Albino who is Black can't survive easily especially in the sun, can't see well, but not a Chinese or an Indian or Oyinbo.

It's possible
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by lanrexlan(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13 -O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female,and made you into nations and tribes,that you may know one another.Verily,the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun(pious).Verily,Allah is All-Knowing,All-Aware .

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by tbaba1234: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
lanrexlan: Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13 -O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female,and made you into nations and tribes,that you may know one another.Verily,the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun(pious).Verily,Allah is All-Knowing,All-Aware .

The prophet Muhammad last sermon:

'All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. ( Musnad Ahmad)

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sniper_One:

It's possible

NO, it is not.

Black people have black children.
Whites have white.
White and Black have brown.
Asian have Asian.

Blacks never have White or whites Black, unless people have been playing away.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by SniperOne: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

NO, it is not.

Whites have white.
Asian have Asian.

Dig and explore smiley
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sniper_One:

Dig and explore smiley

I have. It never happens.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by SniperOne: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

I have. It never happens.
To what extent?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

NO, it is not.

Whites have white.
Asian have Asian.

Have u heard of gene mutation? Sometimes not all white are white u know
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 1:14am On Nov 30, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Yes it does:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1387468/Black-couple-Francis-Arlette-Tshibangu-white-baby-blond-hair.html

That is a White coloured Black Child.
Flat nose, like mine.
Dark Eyes, like mine.
Proper lips, like mine.

No straight nose, or straight hair or blue eyes, or thin lipped mouth.

Show me a child of Black Parents who is white like a white person, not just an Albino. Albinos are common.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2013
onuwaje:

Have u heard of gene mutation? Sometimes not all white are white u know

That's evolution. If you believe in that do you believe that the genes of an Ape could mutate, too?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

That's evolution. If you believe in that do you believe that the genes of an Ape could mutate, too?
What I'm saying is.. If 2 black people can give birth to a fair person then its possible.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2013
onuwaje:
What I'm saying is.. If 2 black people can give birth to a fair person then its possible.
So you think that People evolve but Apes don't?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

So you think that People evolve but Apes don't?
If humans evolve den every other specie evolve.. #scientificallyspeaking

Just because the whites wrote d bible doesn't mean that there was no black during the days of adam and eve.. And u must also remember that adam had children apart from cain and abel.. Bear that in mind
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Ranchhoddas: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Interesting...where is joshthefirst and company.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Ranchhoddas: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2013
onuwaje:
If humans evolve den every other specie evolve.. #scientificallyspeaking

Just because the whites wrote d bible doesn't mean that there was no black during the days of adam and eve.. And u must also remember that adam had children apart from cain and abel.. Bear that in mind
i'm tempted to insult you.is this s.tupidity or what.?the question is how can two people(adam and eve)possibly produce all the races we have in the world?straight answer pls.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2013
lanrexlan: Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13 -O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female,and made you into nations and tribes,that you may know one another.Verily,the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun(pious).Verily,Allah is All-Knowing,All-Aware .

this is pure junk. it doesnt explain the op's question

4 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Ranchhoddas: i'm tempted to insult you.is this s.tupidity or what.?the question is how can two people(adam and eve)possibly produce all the races we have in the world?straight answer pls.

Nope its not stupidity.. And y must u insult when someone is trying to ans ur question?!

If we want to face it practically the bible did not state d name of races(correct me if am wrong) as well as d quran.. I still strongly believe that genes played a major role in this matter..
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by lanrexlan(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2013
diluminati:

this is pure junk. it doesnt explain the op's question
Put your thinking cap on and read again.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2013
onuwaje: what proof do u have to show that they were white?... Cos if 2black people can give birth to a fair child.. Then its possible

Wat proof does anybody have that they were real?

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

Wat proof does anybody have that they were real?

Haven't u seen of darked skinned parents giving birth to light skinned offspring? I believe d same happens to whites although it happens on a very rare case
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Let's c if this explanation would work out

A+A(light skinned couples) = A A A a(where 'a' is d offspring with dark skin)

B+B(dark skinned couples) =B B B b( where 'b' is the offspring with light skin)

So what I'm saying is if
Offspring 'a'+ offspring B react.. Then d result would be (Bb)
Don't know if u guys understand my explanation?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
onuwaje:

You believe genetic mutation to cause two blacks to have a white child but you don't believe genetic mutation to cause modern man to have ape-like ancestors from over 80,000yrs ago.

You have a problem

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

You believe genetic mutation to cause two blacks to have a white child but you don't believe genetic mutation to cause modern man to have ape-like ancestors from over 8000yrs ago.

You have a problem

I believe I gave an opinion.. Nobody is above mistake so if u c any wrong in my post the least u cud do is correct me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery / Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.