Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow (36638 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by onimcee1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Medicine after death cures no disease.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Coolboi05(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
in foreign countries oshiomole would have resigned over this crude and barbaric statement. we reject this apology. oshiomole must invite her to the govt house or visit her or make a statement of apology. Its not as if he has programs for widows.
well in as much as I dnt support his action, bt 4 d resignation,huh?? In foreign countries,ppl lyk gej nt onli resign bt dey commit suicide honorably...

Foreign countries my foot!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
experimentist: common shut up ur dirty mouth. He has apologise and so be it! Go hug crocodile if u no gree.

People like you have made this worse for Oshiomole than it actually is. You are just adding fuel to the fire. You are giving people more strength to carry on this cause. Keep insulting people you hear. They will only continue to run this man down because he has messed up big time

This is a stup1d comment from him. He should have looked for the woman and apologized to her. He is a proud foool! Pride goeth before a fall. In fact, from yesterday, the simple thing most of you his supporters should have done is to simply join to condemn his actions and then ask people to forgive. But you guys kept denying it. You wallowed in denial up till this morning when he now made this statement. Now you want us to take you serious. His political career is dead.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Emma94(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
How true is this? If true then he should be forgiven. For the Bible says that we should forgive each other so that our sins will be forgiven
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Emma94(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mistake is a raw material in progress.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Coolboi05: well in as much as I dnt support his action, bt 4 d resignation,huh?? In foreign countries,ppl lyk gej nt onli resign bt dey commit suicide honorably...

Foreign countries my foot!

I think he meant his village...
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by manmustwack: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
I just wonder if DAT poor woman go ever see any of her load again.
Menh too much power no good.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: Yes,let's turn this to a roforofo(mud)fight and forget the widow.Oshiomhole is still better than ur father.
And my father has better morals than his father and your father combined since they have failed to prevent both you and oshiomofool from reasonin tru your arrghses.Mongofool
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Missonas(f): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Overhyped!pros and cons of social media.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Reni1: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
In saner climes like the US and Canada he should have resigned honourably. I have totally lost my respect for this man.
Bros, who informed you that US and Canada is 'Saner' ? In my opinion, those countries are not saner, they simply have a different 'demon' they are facing. Do you know, They Can kill someone for nothing in the US and the Accused go free in the name of self-defence or claim mental problems ?

Back to Topic, Oshio has apologize but hopefully he will do more than a lip-service and truly help that woman.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

People like you have made this worse for Oshiomole than it actually is. You are just adding fuel to the fire. You are giving people more strength to carry on this cause. Keep insulting people you hear. They will only continue to run this man down because he has messed up big time

This is a stup1d comment from him. He should have looked for the woman and apologized to her. He is a proud foool! Pride goeth before a fall. In fact, from yesterday, the simple thing most of you his supporters should have done is to simply join to condemn his actions and then ask people to forgive. But you guys kept denying it. You wallowed in denial up till this morning when he now made this statement. Now you want us to take you serious. His political career is dead.

What happens after apology? Understanding and moving on obviously, but with you people bugged down with your silly tribal and political madness, appology means nothing and this silliness should rage on non stop.

So, who is adding fuel really? Is it a must for you people not to ever make sense at all...?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Reni:
Bros, who informed you that US and Canada is 'Saner' ? In my opinion, those countries are not saner, they simply have a different 'demon' they are facing. Do you know, They Can kill someone for nothing in the US and the Accused go free in the name of self-defence or claim mental problems ?

Back to Topic, Oshio has apologize but hopefully he will do more than a lip-service and truly help that woman.

Oshiomole has not apologized. Please show us where he did?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by akpomeme(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
The tears of pain from this unknown widow is why God is fighting for her and her likes. The pain in her voice and the wicked response from a labour leader is such an irony that all you are left to do is weep. Can we work more on identifying this woman. embarassed cry
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by JaaizTech: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
I knew he said the words out of anger and they were really out of place for a public officer, however his actions show that He is passionate about development in his state. I commend his courage to ignore the woman's plea in public and enforce the law, when it would have been easier to play the "good governor who showed mercy to a widow" .
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

What happens after apology? Understanding and moving on obviously, but with you people bugged down with your silly tribal and political madness, appology means nothing and this silliness should rage on non stop.

So, who is adding fuel really? Is it a must for you people not to ever make sense at all...?

You know you are a nuisance in this forum. You actually think anyone takes you seriously. I dont have time for trolls like you. When Oshiomole actually apologizes, we will start from there. For now, he hasnt apologized. I pity you. That small salary you collect from Alausa is getting into your head.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by frainc(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Is this what you people call APOLOGY?

honestly many need to go back to school including the OP
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by isalegan2: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
I don't accept his apologia. THE MOFO CAN GO AND DIE!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by bjdon: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
It takes a big man to admit his mistakes. Let's be honest how many Nigerian 'leaders' have had the good grace to apologize for anything. I saw the video and to be honest I've lost quite a lot of respect for Adams. A leader should simply not speak like that to his people. However as a Christian I will accept his 'apology' and leave ultimate judgement to the Lord
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Question: If Oshiomole apologises and the woman accepts his apology, then what?

What if the woman accepts his apology, but the people on nairaland do not accept his apology? What then?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
JaaizTech: I knew he said the words out of anger and they were really out of place for a public officer, however his actions show that He is passionate about development in his state. I commend his courage to ignore the woman's plea in public and enforce the law, when it would have been easier to play the "good governor who showed mercy to a widow" .

Quit talking nonsense! Why did he not have the same courage to apply the law when that stowaway boy did such terrible act? Why did he not put him in a child remand home? Why is he turning the boy into a celebrity and using him to try and score cheap political points. Is he not the same Oshiomole or does he have multiple personality disorder?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: And my father has better morals than his father and your father combined since they have failed to prevent both you and oshiomofool from reasonin tru your arrghses.Mongofool
Lol,this guy has low self-esteem sha.Do u know me?And u ve already said worse than my gov.You need to apologize cos I'm a widow.Guy,get off the thread.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by isalegan2: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2: Question: If Oshiomole apologises and the woman accepts his apology, then what?

What if the woman accepts his apology, but the people on nairaland do not accept his apology? What then?

He didn't apologise He lectured his guests on their duties to women and children. What about his duties as the head of government, with all his power? What a scumbag!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2: Question: If Oshiomole apologises and the woman accepts his apology, then what?

Bro, I am disappointed in this your question! If Bode George had apologized then, would you have proposed that he be forgiven and allowed to go free? You try sometimes to be neutral on this forum but obviously you are not
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by isalegan2: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: That's what I wanted to hear! My comrade governor sir, go and sin no more! Your sins have been forgiven.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Bro, I am disappointed in this your question! If Bode George had apologized then, would you have proposed that he be forgiven and allowed to go free? You try sometimes to be neutral on this forum but obviously you are not

Was Bode George prosecuted in court?

Is Adams Oshiomole being prosecuted in court?

What is the correlation between the two?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

[s]You know you are a nuisance in this forum. You actually think anyone takes you seriously. I dont have time for trolls like you. When Oshiomole actually apologizes, we will start from there. For now, he hasnt apologized. I pity you. That small salary you collect from Alausa is getting into your head. [/s]

Must you bore me with your gutter rant and village idiocy?

STFU if you can not articulate your views intelligently with meaningful thoughts...
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

Apc e-tribal maggot.Apologies is not doing
much to change the destruction of the
woman's wares if it is not
followed by concerted efforts to make adequate recompensations
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by banky0503(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Skillbobralph: Surprise!!! Was expecting him to say it was PDP that
inserted that spirit into him at that moment and his
common condemnation. Lol. That was OK though for admitting he was wrong
. Just wait it will soon get to that, that funny looking ape is looking for the best time to blame it on PDP. grin
Skillbobralph: Surprise!!! Was expecting him to say it was PDP that
inserted that spirit into him at that moment and his
common condemnation. Lol. That was OK though for admitting he was wrong
. Just wait it will soon get to that, that funny looking ape is looking for the best time to blame it on PDP.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

You know you are a nuisance in this forum. You actually think anyone takes you seriously. I dont have time for trolls like you. When Oshiomole actually apologizes, we will start from there. For now, he hasnt apologized. I pity you. That small salary you collect from Alausa is getting into your head.
OK.GO AND DIE!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: Lol,this guy has low self-esteem sha.Do u know me?And u ve already said worse than my gov.You need to apologize cos I'm a widow.Guy,get off the thread.
Go and eat sh**t,You and your useless guvnor
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by funkymedina: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
the womans goods by now would have been shared by the police officers!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by paulchucks: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
When Gordon brown called a woman a gay which was captured by bbc and televised he went personally to the woman's house and apologize i don't know what is wrong with our Nigeria politicians so oshomole your apology rejected even if is 200k give the poor widow to start life afresh before she commits suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC / Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.