Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr (1133 Views)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr by Netplus(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yes so many people have tried to make money on fiverr in the past, got frustrated and quit. I almost quit once when i first started. I have been doing internet marketing for 3 years now and i was there when fiverr started and like most people was not convinced that you could make enough money from $5 jobs or $4 for that matter (after fiverr gets their share).
But now we know the story has changed and a whole lot of people are making millions.
Now some still don't know how it works. They still wonder how others are making it and they are not.
They move from one gig to the next. Do everything others are doing and when they are not getting results, they quit.
To make money on fiverr - sustainable money - you need to find a niche you are most skilled. A niche that is second nature to you.
If i was a fine art student for example, the best niche to go for would be the fine arts, painting or cartoon drawing sub-niches. This niche is hot as it is and since i would be a good artist, i would simply offer these services.
When you offer services you are not skilled in, you will never be successful on fiverr.
Now anything can be learnt. So to go around this, find out something that sells that you can learn to do. I was never a good graphic artist but i learnt it, perfected it and now i can do anything with graphics.
Another reason most will not make money is because some people are just not patient. They want to start making money from the minute they publish their gig. They wait 2 days and when there is no sales, they quit.
You need to realise that there are many sellers like you and there is no space for everyone on the first page of fiverr. Fiverr is like Google. Only few spaces are available on the front page. You need to fight to get yourself up there. If you can't get yourself featured, then use the backdoor. The back door in the sense that, you should use other means of promotion. We have discussed a lot about fiverr promotional methods (Check out my group Fiverr Marketing Forum on Facebook) and it is best to take note of them and put them to use.
The last reason i am going to share is that most sellers don't invest in tools. You need tools to deliver services that sell on fiverr. Come on, most buyers are here simply because they lack tools required to do what it is they want from you. That is why they are paying you. If they had the tool, they would probably do the job themselves and keep their money.
Most tools or software are expensive and they prefer to give you $5 than pay for the tool. Some tools also have a steep learning curve which they are not prepare for. So they prefer you do it for them in exchange for their money.
The best gigs require tools and you should invest some coin to acquire one. Note that the free tools are there for everybody else to use, so if you offer services that require free tools, you still won't make enough money. Same thing applies If you offer services that are free online.
So do yourself a favour. Do something you are good at or learn one, be patient or use other means to get sales and finally invest in tools.
Micro-job marketing on sites like Fiverr is the easiest money making model right now. So get as much as you can now before it is too late.
Cheers.
Re: Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr by bigidea(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Do These 3 Things.... And Make Money, Every Time! --

Been running around the industry for 24 months and have less than $1,000 income to show.. OUCH
The dirty SECRETS of the bitter truth about making money from home REVEALED.

Do These 3 Thingsā€¦=>. http://threesteps.bimvideoproof.com

1 Like

Re: Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr by IRIENBOY(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Samsung Products From Kairos Electronics In Awka With Free Gift / New Business Proposal / Gov Elrufai Commissioned 108,000 Litres Of Yoghurt Per Day Factory In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.