Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (53852 Views)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by explorer001(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
So i caught her with her boss right in an hotel room. This has been going on for quite some time. I refuse to believe my first love would ever cheat on me. I told her its over, she could not utter a word as she kept mute. Now, three days after the whole incident, she put up a show that really got me thinking now.
I was chilling after a normal day at work, so she came around and waited outside with the bike man that brought her, right in my ever busy street and sent someone in to call me. I was just told i had a visitor outside, she never told the person her name so i won't know it was her. I got outside, saw her and guess what happened?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Did you run out of MB? undecidedAbeg come finish your nollywood story ooo

142 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by experimentist: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Op where is the pictures and videos or it didn't happen, na lie u dey talk!

11 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by borntobegr8t(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
explorer001: guess what happened?
She didnt have money to pay bike man ?

86 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by bknight: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Buys space on plot number 5.

Reserved space waiting pending completion of d project cool

Beware! This space is not for sale angry

14 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Sleekydee(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
OP fone don hang, na BB e dey use.....or hin Nokia ba3 die. Anyways, run 4rm d gurl oooooo

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Gabreal1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Op, ur brain don hang? abi popsi don seize ur fone? Oww! i made FP, *blushing*

30 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by jahbiz: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Unfinish story like ds fit cos 2nd civil war and 3rd world war. It's either you start and finish it or you dont start at all.

10 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by explorer001(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
She knelt down, right there, I mean right in the street with everyone watching. This created a big drama as everyone around moved close to see what going on with passers-by stopping to catch a glimpse of the action. Her words in loud voices;
“Forgive me my first love, for you’re my one and only.
I betrayed the trust between us which is our bond.
I’ve imagined this world without you, and its not worth living.
I’m sorry I got tempted with material gains and got distracted in our love journey.
All I need is one chance to prove its only through your eyes I can see.
I promise to give all, pay for my wrong doings in any way just to be in your arms again”
All this words came out amidst tears rolling down her eyes. And with the whole crowd around, I could not figure out what next to do. Then I heard voices from the crowed… “eyah!” “forgiver her” “she really love him” “love is blind” “ I can never do this to any man”….so, wanna know what I did?

17 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by obalolaunited(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
U don fffffkup u should have knelt down also to tell her Pls am no more interested... Super story who directed the script

173 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Never ever listen to a woman's apology. As she begged you there, you were supposed to stop the next bike and made a run for it. Or better still, u shud have just poured water on her right there and tell her to shove it up her asss. Every woman who cries while apologizing is a home destroyer, you better destroy her before she destroy u. Good day.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
*tears streaming down my handsome face* Chai. . . . So touching

10 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by martronilla: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
*hisses*

3 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Adeshina365: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
She slept with her boss,abi? Next time,she will fvck your boss. First love ko? Last love ni...Go gay bro..

7 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
I just wasted my time

16 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by jmoore(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Another Nollywood home video..
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by explorer001(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
First, I want to ask everyone here…have you ever been in a situation where you have to pick in between two impossible choices? Follow your heart you’ll all say right?....LOL
I mean, there was so little to say, yet there was so much time. My mouth was empty yet with words in my mind. I love this lady still but I was bailed out by Adele’s track: FIRST LOVE. I never knew I could sing the lyrics….

"First Love"
So little to say but so much time,
Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind.
Please wear the face, the one where you smile,
Because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry.

Forgive me first love, but I'm tired.
I need to get away to feel again.
Try to understand why,
don't get so close to change my mind.
Please wipe that look out of your eyes,
it's bribing me to doubt myself;
Simply, it's tiring.

This love has dried up and stayed behind,
And if I stay I'll be a lie
Then choke on words I'd always hide.
Excuse me first love, but we're through.
I need to taste a kiss from someone new.

Forgive me first love, but I'm too tired.
I'm bored to say the least and I, I lack desire.
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

After my song, my speech was the exact lyrics from Rihanna’s TAKE A BOW….

"Take A Bow"

Oh, How about a round of applause, Yeah
A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

[Chorus:]
Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone)
You better hurry up
Before the sprinklers come on (come on)
Talking' bout'
Girl, I love you, you're the one
This just looks like a re-run
Please, what else is on (on)

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for
The best liar goes to you (goes to you)
For making me believe (that you)
That you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech, Oh

How about a round of applause
A standing ovation

But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
Now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

I never believed these two tracks could bail me out at such crucial moment. The funny thing here is, everyone was like….”You’re wicked” “you’re a bad guy” “you could have given her a chance”
Me? Never, first love ko, second love ni…I was glad we ended it. Na just opportunity for me, this girl don nearly kill me with demand. BBM came to android few months after I bought her BB and she was still insisting I buy her Samsung galaxy S4 again. I don suffer, recharge card na every week, chopping nko?...make-up kit, Brazilian hair untop watin? Na me go first get GF?...I no get savings, na God himself deliver me. There is no going back. meanwhile, i was contemplating if i could afford to leave my new catch, with the way that babe carry front and back. No way!
So, did I do anything wrong here people?.....your views.Thanks for reading.

23 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Danielle22(f): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mynd_44: I just wasted my time
Me too:@

7 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by adonisvg(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
obalolaunited: U don fffffkup u should have knelt down also to tell her Pls am no more interested... Super story who directed the script
i just luv dis guy...u got me laffin my eyes outta der sockets!!!

6 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lmao, can't believe I read all those crappy lyrics haha.. Anyways I dash you 1 Like. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by baralatie(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
explorer001: She knelt down, right there, I mean right in the street with everyone watching. This created a big drama as everyone around moved close to see what going on with passers-by stopping to catch a glimpse of the action. Her words in loud voices;
“Forgive me my first love, for you’re my one and only.
I betrayed the trust between us which is our bond.
I’ve imagined this world without you, and its not worth living.
I’m sorry I got tempted with material gains and got distracted in our love journey.
All I need is one chance to prove its only through your eyes I can see.
I promise to give all, pay for my wrong doings in any way just to be in your arms again”
All this words came out amidst tears rolling down her eyes. And with the whole crowd around, I could not figure out what next to do. Then I heard voices from the crowed… “eyah!” “forgiver her” “she really love him” “love is blind” “ I can never do this to any man”….so, wanna know what I did?
for this film u no act am wel.ok for which part u faint!

4 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol...0p what's the title of your story
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by greedie1(f): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol....
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by whiteroses(f): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
na werey thread this one be

4 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by stevecantrell: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol ! And you suprised she was begging you ??

Mr blank cheque ,go and hold thanksgiving in church !

Me? Never, first love ko, second love ni…I was
glad we ended it. Na just opportunity for me,
this girl don nearly kill me with demand. BBM
came to android few months after I bought her
BB and she was still insisting I buy her
Samsung galaxy S4 again. I don suffer,
recharge card na every week, chopping
nko?...make-up kit, Brazilian hair untop watin?
Na me go first get GF?...I no get savings, na
God himself deliver me. There is no going back.

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by mspee(f): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
angry angry
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by adexsimply(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin grin grin
Always shining teeth angry
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by adexsimply(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Baybe: Always shining teeth angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
What kind of love is that? Stuuuuupiiiiddd love

Na u be yemi my lover ni

Free d babe, she's crazzyy, o ri e ti yi. She came back to beg u because of the benefits she getting from u. She wan turn mario.

What's she looking for? Why her boss? Aint u meeting her demands? Even if u don't, y sleep wit anoda man.

U sef know get savings cos of a girl? No worry u go get sense

9 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Caracta(f): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
adexsimply:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Smh..
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by jhydebaba(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Someone needs a brain check cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.