Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50246 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.

5 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
The memory of that day.... Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I had to stalk her every single minute ain't that strange smiley
Yeah i remember doz tyms wen u usd 2 4low me all around lyk a parasite...ewwww...it was wierd

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by kundi90(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.

8 years, and you could not tell him? Can you still call that crush? Think it through.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.
my sister hw du u want 2 get attention wit al ds "gbagaunism" u r postn hia....*brings blackboard,chalk nd a cane*.."oya sit dwn dere nd repeat after me: A for Apple...

106 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
kundi90:

8 years, and you could not tell him? Can you still call that crush? Think it through.
dat is wat i kal "crush of life"

13 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.

Young woman!! What are you saying?? ??

11 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by paulmarkino: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
I did send her messages for a period of 3yrs before she listened to me

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by buoye1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Luvdbyursista: Der was this girl i was having a huge crush on.I was well dressed on a particular day n i boarded an okada and as i passed,i saw ha n i noticed dat she didn't c me n i was almost close 2 my destination.I had 2 pretend lyk i 4got sumtin so she could see me. So d okada had 2 turn bck d.Dis tym she saw me n i was happy sha,bt i had 2 pay twice d normal transport fare for turning bck. Now she's my gf.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by kennyskeelzz: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
I had to plan with her friend to help me steal her earpiece....she look my side by force....my twin abused me like mad enh

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by buoye1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
shakur07: Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....
Ur surname na SORRY.......so MAJIYAGBE SORRY in full.

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by bionicdude(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Only dumb tin i did was for a chick i really liked in sec skul i did assignments and evry other academic work for her.I even helped to finish sum of her wassce papers b4 i finished mine,only for d w.ho,.o.re to go and get pregnant right b4 we finished neco.she still calls but no one wants to date a baby momma when i've got lots of malabresses within my reach
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Ajibel(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
I havent done anything to get a girl notice me. I've always hated being a centre of attraction to a pool of girls. Buh they- the girls have done a-Lot to get me to notice them smiley

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by buoye1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Petitequeen:
my sister hw du u want 2 get attention wit al ds "gbagaunism" u r postn hia....*brings blackboard,chalk nd a cane*.."oya sit dwn dere nd repeat after me: A for Apple...
Thank u o...lik say na pidgin french she typ!

7 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
DonHummer: mine is commenting on this thread to get the OP's attention...

Hahahahahahhaahahah! Only me no why I dey laugh, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Ajibel(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2013

cry cry embarassed
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by buoye1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
nairaman66:

Make una try sleep jwo!
Na 4 ur dream u dey typ d mssg?

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by buoye1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
A lot of silly nd funny tnx jawe!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Bizibi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.
omo 8yrs long oh
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nonybb: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wat about us. Wat do we virgins do to get a girl

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated

14 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
EmmanuelIbeh: Hahahahahahaahaha. I've done a lot to get a gal attention but I think the highest one is the day I met a gal in a car park. I've already boarded and I was in the bus when she came. She was very beautiful, so I had to get her attention at all cost. Then came the opportunity. She bought a pure water sachet and drank half of it. As soon as she was about to throw it away, I reached out to her and I told her to please give me the remaining water. I gave her an excuse that I had 1 thousand naira note so I couldn't buy pure water. She gave it to me and was expecting me to clean the mouth befre drinking but I drank it without thinking. That was how we started talking. Foolish right? U no holy pass

Lmao, shameless f**ker cheesy
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2013

Say NO to google translate!!! Just type it in your language, we'll find an interpreter ourselves.. undecided undecided undecided

@ Op, if I talk my own, I'll start crying... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
cry

crycry what's all this? Is this normal, do people still talk this way? Even my meat seller for market speaks well. At least I understand! Its just morally and ethically wrong #crying#
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by ocheejemb: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Petitequeen: There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work

Thats so funny...awwww
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by mimicue(f): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
shakur07: Kilode ?? Na so d guy fine reach ni??so u rejected. So many guys during dah 8 yrs because of one guy ....baby mi na yhu dem suppose kal IYAAFIN of OYO[on your own}}

Lmaoo grin or Ruth aboko ku
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by jmoore(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Faith93: Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated
yes ma grin grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by dapsondou(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mine was spilling water on a gal i was afraid to talk to so i can clean her body and look at her face seductively.
But when d water landed on her, i heared one yoruba accent i've never heard in my life. I just stammered to say sorry and walked away quickly...

19 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Bizibi(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Faith93: Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated
oghene,omote take am easy ehhhh

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Petitequeen:
I look for ur mate abi you no have manner of talk yo poeple..pleae no mek me fell bad

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.