Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:15 PM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50205 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
mine was this week, both twins ladies wer hitting at me. This not the first time twins ladies do this, even presently at my place of work, the two. Even wen i was younger.....the problem is that you wouldnt know whom to woo.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by mainaugustine(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
sadMine was my first crush. The only place I use to see her was in church so becos of her I turned a church boy. I was sit down behind her and sometimes beside her just so she could notice me..and when it comes to dat part in mass where dey say "share d grace". I always smile and shake her wit my sweaty hands. I even started going for catechism classes cos of her. I finally got her number from one of her classmate in her secondary skl,I will steal my dad's fone to call her at night...long story short I never ever spoke her face to face only on phone and when I almost spoke to her my heart started beating faster dan I can handle..now she has gone abroad

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by samdean(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Good morning err'1...please to Some of u guys I'd appreciate it if u stop following me on this thread..I was only trying to be funny..and for your infos that's nt my picture..BIKO MAkE UNA NO FOLLOW ME AGAIN...tnxz.!

faith can I have ur number?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Sparklingheart: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wow... But i so much believe in telling a guy ur mind... 2 bad urs ended that way. The silliest thing i did 2 get a guy's attention was calling him on the phone. We were in the same meeting in d campus.. So he caught my fancy the first day i attended that meeting. I held on 2 my feelings 4 him till the day we closed the meeting 4 that year. On the same night the meeting was closed, i called him on phone requesting a member's phone number. From there we had a long discussion til my #400 airtime finished. He called me back and begged 2 visit me the next day. He came very early in d morning n we stayed till night b4 he left. "nothing happened that day ooo". Now he is my guy. Our relationship is a year and 3 months now. Guess what... We are in2 courtship now. Am proud i made that move cos he is the reason why i wish 2 see every new day. We have both graduated

11 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
kossydiba: @Faith93, lyk seriously am beginning to have a crush on u
smh ooo...aniwai cool story bro!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
samdean:

faith can I have ur number?
for what?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Promhize:

Like seriously, then change the picture or are u lez
IGNORED!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by WolseythaIII(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: for what?
haha...fine gyal..be nice sad
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by mainaugustine(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
12month: I suddenly meet my old time classmate on Facebook. I chatted with d chick...i had a crush on her. Told me her fone got spoilt and I promised to buy her a new one when she returned from school. I bought it ..we dated like 2 weeks...then all of a sudden I lost interest in the girl. fone go,pant I no see.. undecided undecided
you see bra? Or even kiss collect?

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by premium1: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
The WhiteLynchM: no truer words av been said
Not eveRY girl Iڪ attracTed to a guy dat drives or owns a car mr.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: SEEN
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
Every night i will sit in front of her house chatting with her siblings hoping she would look at me,she noticed and took advantage of it,she will chat with my credit,go out with my phone coming back complaining "ur battery is fake,i just chatted with it for 3mins and it off"
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
[quote author=mr9ceguy3413][/quote]

What's your own problem?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by mrlaw93(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
mine happened today.. i was riding bycicle wen i sight dis girl frm afar.. i quickly increase d gear of my 24th century bycicle. As i almost reach her i hit d break nd she was like "oh my God dis guy almost hit me" ( thou, not audible) and she continue walking.. i said am sorry nd she gave no response.. I den asked if i should give her a ride nd she replied wit a smile.. tnk God dis one don click i say o myself..it took tym b4 she agree to give me her num bt d deadlock was my fone isn't in my pocket.. bt tnk God for d stupid segun wey pass by.. i took her num wit his fone.. omo buruku ma n lojo re tie

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by EmmyDe25(m): 12:52am On Dec 01, 2013
I don lose count o.... but i go try share only 3.
1. In my 100L days there was this girl in my class who i so much liked but discovered she doesnt talk to anybody in class and i really do not know how to go about prospecting her and dint wanna leave the impression that i came to ask her out, so i decided to go borrow one of her books; Econs 101, lying to her that i wasnt in the last class. After which we started talking and i began to help her with tutorials and assignments. We broke up in 300L... Both serving now
2. Just saw her coming out to use the ATM and went back inside, so i decided to wait for her outside cos i heard they do close around 6 and that took 2 gud hrs. Then when i walked up to her she wasnt even responding; telling me i should just go,eventually she told me her name though it was a lie, then i tried to get her number which she rebuffed outrightly. She just kept telling me to go, so i decided to cross to the other side of the road but the thought of how i waited for 2hrs wouldn't let me be, so i decided to cross back to the otherside of the road and ran after her... When she saw me she couldnt just believe her eyes and just said this is crazy. Eventually, she gave me the number and said i shouldnt do such again. We are best of friends today.
3. Met her in a friend's church but she refused to give me her number not until i traced her to her church and this dint happen not until the second attempt. The gal show me pepper o. She eventually became my gf but we didnt last that long.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by EmmyDe25(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2013
I don lose count o.... but i go try share only 3.
1. In my 100L days there was this girl in my class who i so much liked but discovered she doesnt talk to anybody in class and i really do not know how to go about prospecting her and dint wanna leave the impression that i came to ask her out, so i decided to go borrow one of her books; Econs 101, lying to her that i wasnt in the last class. After which we started talking and i began to help her with tutorials and assignments. We broke up in 300L... Both serving now
2. Just saw her coming out to use the ATM and went back inside, so i decided to wait for her outside cos i heard they do close around 6 and that took 2 gud hrs. Then when i walked up to her she wasnt even responding; telling me i should just go,eventually she told me her name though it was a lie, then i tried to get her number which she rebuffed outrightly. She just kept telling me to go, so i decided to cross to the other side of the road but the thought of how i waited for 2hrs wouldn't let me be, so i decided to cross back to the otherside of the road and ran after her... When she saw me she couldnt just believe her eyes and just said this is crazy. Eventually, she gave me the number and said i shouldnt do such again. We are best of friends today.
3. Met her in a friend's church but she refused to give me her number not until i traced her to her church and this dint happen not until the second attempt. The gal show me pepper o. She eventually became my gf but we didnt last that long.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by smartg(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: well well the siliest thing have done to get a girl attraction happened five years ago,I went to NIIT to do a professional course on software developing(IT related programs)and there was this chick she was doing web designing and because I wanted to get close to her even before asking her out I now decided to apply for another program which was web design so that I can get to know her very well but where GOD come catch me be say after I don pay for the new program two weeks after I started the program I just hear say the girl no dey do the program again,say she don travel out,as in e be like say make I cry,I waste money do another program because of her,I even try to follow the school management talk say make dem refund part of the money wey I pay for the web design program but dem no gree ooo,but luckily and un-luckily for me this same chick added me on facebook last two years and I was shocked how she got to know my facebook name and I was more shocked when she told me on facebook that she was having crush on me during that time but she did not know what to do.
wow!, you're such a lucky guy.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Chijosky(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Petitequeen: There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work
lol cheesy
Petitequeen: There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work
lol
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Dhurmynick(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2013
the silliest thing i did was stop being awesome.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Stepsse(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2013
shakur07: Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....
...are u related to akpors?...funny one though....sTc
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by usmanspihn(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2013
Imagine me oh. Went to a swimming pool and saw a babe I liked. Instead of going to talk to her maybe coz of shyness sha, na so I do stunt enter 12ft deep side nd I so sabi swim wella dat time. Omo I drink water die. At the end of errything, ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇hε̲ no look my side. I wan die
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by dam007(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Amefrica: Another one... There was this girl in my neighbourhood, I've been crushing hard on her, we lived in d same neighbourhood for good 9years. We never got to talk, I've calculated the time she used to go and buy fuel, so I would stand outside expecting her and if I eventually did, I'd be imagining her nu'dity and imagining my JT btw her legs tongue

*fastforward* exactly the 9th year, I summoned courage and followed her to the filling station, now she's a big girl and me sef not too bad. We chatted to the station suddenly she said she's lost the fuel money, I asked how much, she said #2500 I gave her, she bought the petrol I assisted her to carry it, the next day I heard they've parked to their house.. I cried blood cry
bros you can lie o... you mean to tell us say na so she dey waka for 9 years go buy fuel! shoo??
Amefrica: Another one... There was this girl in my neighbourhood, I've been crushing hard on her, we lived in d same neighbourhood for good 9years. We never got to talk, I've calculated the time she used to go and buy fuel, so I would stand outside expecting her and if I eventually did, I'd be imagining her nu'dity and imagining my JT btw her legs tongue

*fastforward* exactly the 9th year, I summoned courage and followed her to the filling station, now she's a big girl and me sef not too bad. We chatted to the station suddenly she said she's lost the fuel money, I asked how much, she said #2500 I gave her, she bought the petrol I assisted her to carry it, the next day I heard they've parked to their house.. I cried blood cry
bros you can lie o... you mean to tell us say na so she dey waka for 9 years go buy fuel! shoo??
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by dam007(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2013

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
usmanspihn: Imagine me oh. Went to a swimming pool and saw a babe I liked. Instead of going to talk to her maybe coz of shyness sha, na so I do stunt enter 12ft deep side nd I so sabi swim wella dat time. Omo I drink water die. At the end of errything, ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇hε̲ no look my side. I wan die
smh...ah bros ur own don pas maximum o
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by nakoks(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2013
;DSee all these learners,una think say una sabi silly on top babe?my middle name na kingsilly.
Now where do I start from cos I have lost count.Is it from chasiing goat or entering a bus to a far destination just for a chance to get a girls name address cos no gsm those days.

I remember this light skinned babe that just moved into our hood back then.Damn was she stunning(her name was queen,show mwe an ugly babe bearing queen and I will show u a black pope).

I was about 19 and was struck by this damsels beauty.She used to come to the biz center I was working and one day I summoned courage to talk to her.she walked to a suya spot and was buying suya while I was scoping.she picke a piece of suya put it in her moutha nd after masticating it for two minutes stuck it out of her mouth and asked me to take it with my mouth at the junction in the full glare of the public.Without thinking na so I gum her mouth collect the suya chew.omo from dat day the babe took me serious and we became good friends tho I didn't get to eat the food.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by 2sizzlin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Toks2008:

Baddest guy
Ever liveth grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Promhize][/quote]lol...HAPPY NEW MONTH TO Y'ALL!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by 2sizzlin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
shocked
nakoks: ;DSee all these learners,una think say una sabi silly on top babe?my middle name na kingsilly.
Now where do I start from cos I have lost count.Is it from chasiing goat or entering a bus to a far destination just for a chance to get a girls name address cos no gsm those days.

I remember this light skinned babe that just moved into our hood back then.Damn was she stunning(her name was queen,show mwe an ugly babe bearing queen and I will show u a black pope).

I was about 19 and was struck by this damsels beauty.She used to come to the biz center I was working and one day I summoned courage to talk to her.she walked to a suya spot and was buying suya while I was scoping.she picke a piece of suya put it in her moutha nd after masticating it for two minutes stuck it out of her mouth and asked me to take it with my mouth at the junction in the full glare of the public.Without thinking na so I gum her mouth collect the suya chew.omo from dat day the babe took me serious and we became good friends tho I didn't get to eat the food.

shocked
nakoks: ;DSee all these learners,una think say una sabi silly on top babe?my middle name na kingsilly.

shocked shocked. Oboy!

I no fit
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by jairusben(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.
i barely understand what ur saying..pls if u cant speak English type in ur dialect.i will understand
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by henryblaze25(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
The silliest should b when I was in my 2nd year, 1 cool evening like that make I o tout around 4 campus nah so I jam 1 fine year 1 babe, and she gt business Maths lecture 4 lecture theater that evening. Na so I form year 1 follow attend d lecture, nah so I mount 4 u back seat still dey rack brain weTin I go uSe spark d conversation nah so Lecturer give assignmenT end class. 4 my back seat wey I dey nai I block dis babe say make she give me d assignment wey lecturer give say I no reach copY am. Finally nah me come do d assgnment
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Kcfun(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
The silly thing i hv eva done, i intentiona rub my body cream with my door wide open to let the girl i'm eyeing see my naked.fotunately she saw my naked when passing by stop and said bro close your door,i pretend to do as if i don't hear.As i'm abt to turn to her she said Waoooh!!! Since then we are in2 each oda.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by jairusben(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sarah a: And who told you I never dated any guy doing those period?
u be another gbaguan machine... Doing abi during

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.