Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50250 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Na bad crush dah one go be oh ?? Lmao
simdam500: seriously u wouldn't believe... But i have a crush on u and d way u talk... Lol
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
icebeatz: My car gets me attention with the girls..... to be honest, if you drive a really nice car, u can get any girl (especially those trekking).... they might expect to see a cocky spoilt brat but if you are nice, they actually digg it....
no truer words av been said

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Lmao at the comments, me i dn do some silly tinz. I dnt want to tynk bout it cuz i ended up making a fool of myself, BTW, hw persn go take toast gal for NL, i dn send numerous PMs buh the gal no dey ansa.

*in faith93 voice*
abi i as my faces fynin and pinsure in dp nt beautiful.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Redmosquito(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Redmosquito shocked
grin these guys wan us Laff kee me
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2013
Mine is joining the ushering department in church,so as to be close to him every sunday. I stayed in that department 4 8months,the guy no look my way. But after sum tym,i lost interest,that was when the dude startd asking me out. I STILL THEY POST AM SHA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Monarchmindset(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
there IS this girl I have a solid crush on,I used to buy her shortbread, gala, Viju milk.etc
So one day iwent 2 ha huse, she was with ha frnd, then her frnd ask in ibo*GinI ka wata kiria ne me ba* she then reply touching me in my bearbear and said
*hapu onye nzuzu ko ne soarim nike* In my mind I was like, why but I love you. Though the girl think say I be yourba boy,say I no dey hear ibo, and I no know say the girl take like 5 years senior me.
But on one very good day I do the girl sha wink

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by maysimsimple(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: plaese I fell bad for all insurt I rcevoing for people I thoughgt I av friendships form

Faith, " WTF" seriously if u're d one in d profile pics. U definately look like my 2nd wife to be. Miss Rihanna. I hava a better idea, I will go for u, instead of waiting till kingdom come to get Rihanna. Will u be my second wife? To love u, adore u, till death do us part!

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2013
In oda words u went to anoda juju man for a stronger jazzzz
Adaobi12: Mine is joining the ushering department in church,so as to be close to him every sunday. I stayed in that department 4 8months,the guy no look my way. But after sum tym,i lost interest,that was when the dude startd asking me out. I STILL THEY POST AM SHA.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by UjSizzle(f): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Redmosquito: grin these guys wan us Laff kee me
grin continue to laffing
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2013
If you are a lady reading this, please be with a guy who loves you rather than the one you love.

Feelings are rarely balanced so loving a guy who does not have much love for you will leave you with avoidable heartaches but if a guy truly loves and wants you, there will always be happiness and peace for you in the affair and believe me, you will grow to love him with time.

So the bottom line is that its better for a guy to have a crunch on you and have you rather than you having a crush on a guy and letting him know because most times, he will only take advantage of you.

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2013
There was this my elder sister's friend, she dey always come our house to meet my sister, we nor dey talk shaa, cuz I didn't know whether to call her by name or 'aunty' cuz me na big boy and 'aunty' dey always heavy for my mouth. I crushed on this lady so hard.

She came one day and she didn't meet my sis, I was d only one at home, she decided to wait, I was having the urge to talk but I didn't na so, she go check video discs, she comot one white disc and asked me to play it, I inserted it and it was a BLUE FILM. I wanted to remove it but she said I should leave it ................... wink
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by maysimsimple(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen: There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work

Silliest thang.. Uhmmm, mine. Maybe waiting all these years just to propose to Rihanna to be my 2nd wifey... I know it will come to pass. Can't wait for that girl to be in my arms. Help me say "amen"

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Where is d season 2 of ur story nao
Amefrica: There was this my elder sister's friend, she dey always come our house to meet my sister, we nor dey talk shaa, cuz I didn't know whether to call her by name or 'aunty' cuz me na big boy and 'aunty' dey always heavy for my mouth. I crushed on this lady so hard.

She came one day and she didn't meet my sis, I was d only one at home, she decided to wait, I was having the urge to talk but I didn't na so, she go check video discs, she comot one white disc and asked me to play it, I inserted it and it was a BLUE FILM. I wanted to remove it but she said I should leave it ................... wink
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2013
How do u mean please?
shakur07: In oda words u went to anoda juju man for a stronger jazzzz
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by daRealest(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2013
[quote author=Faith93]seriously..ow awful was my English angry![/ quote] lol, that was a good act, it was like all dis philippinos learning English..
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Mickeywilliams(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Amefrica: There was this my elder sister's friend, she dey always come our house to meet my sister, we nor dey talk shaa, cuz I didn't know whether to call her by name or 'aunty' cuz me na big boy and 'aunty' dey always heavy for my mouth. I crushed on this lady so hard.

..*cleans Ak47 rifle*come finish this story b4 blood flow hia.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2013

ur mb finish? Abi ur fone hang? Guy u beraa kum finish ds story o...
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by nelajayi(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen: There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work

oh oh,dt was really bad!bt u shldnt ve given up on him coz crushes r mostly mutual.he may jst be scared or unsure of what to do.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by ony073: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: I was once madly in love with one light skinned chick like dat that she told me to stay at the gate and watch out for her mom while she's busy with her BF in the room.☹nd i mumuishly did it because of love!! choi what a cold world,

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt..then recently anoda chick ..i loved or crushed on.. I bought her boyfriend a travel flight ticket from Ghana to come see her in Nigeria!! *crying
. Now am smiling again, unlimited laughter.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2013
She was busy watching it, and I wanted to catch her attention as in to stop watching it, I was feeling uncomfortable.. So, I switched the metre off. She talked to me first and I replied in English. She comot her bb and started pinging, my body dey shake..

So, I asked for her pin, she gave me and we started pinging in the living room, she said she was hornyy and that how can I help her out. I didn't reply anymore she stood and walked towards me and we started it..

We dated for 6months tho, she was older than me with 3 years.. She spent on me truout the r/ship, I didn't spend a kobo. wink

Thanks.. I'm taking this too far

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by hizaya61(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Bathing in the rain with pant and singlet

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2013
nelajayi:
oh oh,dt was really bad!bt u shldnt ve given up on him coz crushes r mostly mutual.he may jst be scared or unsure of what to do.
yh yh,afta 2 yrs he askd me out nd den nau d crush dun fade...i tld hm i had a bf(tho i didnt) jez xo he kud fil wat i felt...buh we r gud 4wends nw sha
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by baba2ndey: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Luvdbyursista: Der was this girl i was having a huge crush on.I was well dressed on a particular day n i boarded an okada and as i passed,i saw ha n i noticed dat she didn't c me n i was almost close 2 my destination.I had 2 pretend lyk i 4got sumtin so she could see me. So d okada had 2 turn bck d.Dis tym she saw me n i was happy sha,bt i had 2 pay twice d normal transport fare for turning bck. Now she's my gf.
grin[quote author=Luvdbyursista]Der was this girl i was having a huge crush congrats!!! At least she is all urs now. It would av been a disaster if u waste ur money and she ended up not giving u attention
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2013
hizaya61: Bathing in the rain with pant and singlet
smh
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2013
hizaya61: Bathing in the rain with pant and singlet
cry cry cry
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2013
maysimsimple:

Faith, " WTF" seriously if u're d one in d profile pics. U definately look like my 2nd wife to be. Miss Rihanna. I hava a better idea, I will go for u, instead of waiting till kingdom come to get Rihanna. Will u be my second wife? To love u, adore u, till death do us part!
no.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by scorpiogal(f): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.
Lwkmd!!! Babe is definately a Troll. U can't b 4 real.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by tbagjames(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: shockedshockedshockedshocked 8 years!!!
enough time to get two degree programmes
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Good morning err'1...please to Some of u guys I'd appreciate it if u stop following me on this thread..I was only trying to be funny..and for your infos that's nt my picture..BIKO MAkE UNA NO FOLLOW ME AGAIN...tnxz.!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by maleversion(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....
.............The h@ of man is wicked
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by GreatOlu1: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
There was dis gal in my hostel, I had a crush on her bt she woudn't look @me cos of those big boys, one nite I went to where our storex is(beside her room) and I started beating d storex and singing no water ooo, later, she opened her door and ask me to cme inside and get water, we are nw gettn closer na only ASUU dey fu*ck up.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2013
grin Hahahahaha.........mine, I mounted set-drums even though I don't know how to drum just to get her attention and I just freaked out sad during practise buh now, Josh is a good drummer cool *and yes, I got her attention...she lauhged @ me* cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.