Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members (13885 Views)

No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / NDI-IGBO: APC Promises Toll-Free 2nd Niger Bridge / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by Acutex: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Answers please..

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by MATUREZEE: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Shameless APC, no structure, no modality, no Ambition, no vission and of all no Mission.
Giving already dead bamboozled entities automatic tickets as to get cheap popularity.
All these men have already done with 2nd term ruling. Do they mean state Godfatherism? Who is fooling who?
Foolish APC
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by ronalmagic10(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2013
PAT4HOT: I think this is a begining of good things to come in Nigeria. The only thing that is constant is change and we need change so much in Nigeria. Whether na APC, APGA, LP, Fresh or whatever. Lets have anoda taste.

I'm very sure you have difficulties in comprehension. The name- APC, LP, PDP etc.- does not matter; what we should be concerned about is the integrity, the ability and the personality of the members who will contest the elections.

I see nothing good in this. From my observations so far, APC will readily sell their soul to the devil, without a second thought, if it means the downfall of PDP. It therefore shows how desperate they are to control the affairs of this country and judging by their antecedent, I doubt they will be any better. I may be proven wrong though.
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by cannonnier(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2013
i'm advicing gej to defect and get the auto ticket gringringrin
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by ronalmagic10(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2013
MATUREZEE: Shameless APC, no structure, no modality, no Ambition, no vission and of all no Mission.
Giving already dead bamboozled entities automatic tickets as to get cheap popularity.
All these men have already done with 2nd term ruling. Do they mean state Godfatherism? Who is fooling who?
Foolish APC

Though I support you, I think you are somewhat wrong. These guys have ambition and mission. It's very obvious from their actions. This one in particular stands out. Desperation is written all ovet their faces. Lets see how 2015 will pan out
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by ticom(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Somebody should please describe this arrangemnt/gathering in one word
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by cannonnier(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jonathan met with the Queen of
England. He
asked her, "How do you run such
an efficient
government? Are there any tips u
can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria." "Well," said
the Queen,
"the most important thing
is to surround yourself with
intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then
asked,"But how
do i
know the people around me are
really intelligent?" The Queen replied,
"Oh, that's
easy,
you just ask
them to answer an intelligent
riddle." The Queen
pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please
send
David Cameron in here, would
you?" David Cameron walked into the room
and
said,"Yes, your majesty?" The
Queen smiled
and
said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father
have a child, it
is
not your brother and it is not your
sister. Who
is it?" Without pausing for a minute
David
Cameron answered, "that would
be me." "Yes,
very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back
home to ask his Vice
President Sambo. JONATHAN:
Answer this.
Your
mother and your father have a child, it's not your
brother and
it's
not your sister, who is it? SAMBO:
"I'm not
sure, let me get back to you." He asked
all his staff
in
the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one
day, VP Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo
asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father
have a child
and it's not your brother or sister, who
is it?" Dora
answered sharply, "That's easy, its
me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went
back to speak with President
Jonathan. Sambo: Sir, I have the
answer to
that
riddle, It's Dora Akunyili! Jonathan got
angry,he said to
Sambo. "No
wonder Nigeria isn't moving
forward, I am
surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David
Cameron!" WHO IS MORE
INTELLIGENT?
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by flowbjones(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
duni04:
Wen d nPDP people get a feel of the arangee and imposition politics of the APC, they'll run back to d PDP. D PDP is actually more democratic than d APC

If i hear =D
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by confusion247(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
nameo: I thought APC assured us that they would be different. I thought that they told us how corrupt and rotten PDP is?

Today, they are begging and promising ANY member- lawmakers- of the same PDP who defects to them AUTOMATIC tickets- without any primary election- for next electons, as well as promising ANY Governor who defects to them AUTOMATIC control of political structure in their states!!!!!. Even General Buhari ! And These are the people who are supposed to change the country right?

Where are we really going in this country.
The worst thing that can happen to this country is to have APC in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by Pee2k3: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
very simple, GEJ should join APC so dt he can be their presidential candidate automatically ;Dvery simple, GEJ should join APC so dt he can be their presidential candidate automatically
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I No fit laugh oooooo, make una hold me

1 Like

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by obinoral(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
nameo: I thought APC assured us that they would be different. I thought that they told us how corrupt and rotten PDP is?

Today, they are begging and promising ANY member- lawmakers- of the same PDP who defects to them AUTOMATIC tickets- without any primary election- for next electons, as well as promising ANY Governor who defects to them AUTOMATIC control of political structure in their states!!!!!. Even General Buhari ! And These are the people who are supposed to change the country right?

to catch a monkey u have to behave like a monkey have they ask that after 2015 what next?
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by obinoral(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
cannonnier: Jonathan met with the Queen of
England. He
asked her, "How do you run such
an efficient
government? Are there any tips u
can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria." "Well," said
the Queen,
"the most important thing
is to surround yourself with
intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then
asked,"But how
do i
know the people around me are
really intelligent?" The Queen replied,
"Oh, that's
easy,
you just ask
them to answer an intelligent
riddle." The Queen
pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please
send
David Cameron in here, would
you?" David Cameron walked into the room
and
said,"Yes, your majesty?" The
Queen smiled
and
said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father
have a child, it
is
not your brother and it is not your
sister. Who
is it?" Without pausing for a minute
David
Cameron answered, "that would
be me." "Yes,
very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back
home to ask his Vice
President Sambo. JONATHAN:
Answer this.
Your
mother and your father have a child, it's not your
brother and
it's
not your sister, who is it? SAMBO:
"I'm not
sure, let me get back to you." He asked
all his staff
in
the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one
day, VP Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo
asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father
have a child
and it's not your brother or sister, who
is it?" Dora
answered sharply, "That's easy, its
me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went
back to speak with President
Jonathan. Sambo: Sir, I have the
answer to
that
riddle, It's Dora Akunyili! Jonathan got
angry,he said to
Sambo. "No
wonder Nigeria isn't moving
forward, I am
surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David
Cameron!" WHO IS MORE
INTELLIGENT?
your pop man.
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by DrABCD: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
apc

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by idumuose(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
duni04:
gringringrin
If u believe in recarnation u can commit suicide and reincarnate in another country
What if he eventually commits suicide and reincarnates in Somalia?
Ɣ☺u will not wound me with laughter here!
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by eldoradoxx: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
APC cannot survive 2015. As a political analyst, I use facts and figures to analyze situations. If you look at the core strength of APC, it is in the CPC and Buhari. If you remove Buhari and CPC, APC fails. The 5 PDP Governors that just cross carpetted have little or no weight in swaying voting trend in presidential election. If you look at the map of 2011 election, you would observe that these Governors except Amechi could not win their states for PDP in the presidential election. Infact Jonathan lost in the entire North East and North West to Buhari including Kano, Sokoto, Jigawa, Niger,scored almost half of the votes in Adamawa and Kwara. As for Rivers, till Jesus comes, it is PDP state, Amechi is too small in Rivers politics to determine where Rivers people vote, he would need to take clearance from his god father, a man who raised him as P A to become speaker and then chose him to become Governor until OBJ resisted him- Peter Odili and his clique of Abiye Sekibo, Celestine Omehia, Nyesom Wike ( a man Amechi fears more than GEJ self) whose political machinery brought him to office. So after a close analysis, the movement of these Governors has not made significant impact on 2015 calculations. The entire North Central of Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, FCT,Plateau and NW zone state of Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi and Kaduna is still good for PDP presidential election come 2015. APC will be in deep mess if they bring up Buhari again (who is supposedly the most popular candidate to pull votes in NW and NE), this is because in the entire Southern Nigeria including SW, no matter how hard APC/ Tinubu and co would want to paint him, a little sentiment will kill any interest of voters to vote him. All PDP need do is to replay the take of " streets being soaked with Blood of baboons and monkeys" and my grand mum in d village will fast and pray that he doesn't win. Lol. That's all politics. But if APC brings another person other than Buhari, it becomes easy sail to victory for PDP because CPC/Hausa Fulani elements in Apc are there for one thing; to make Buhari the president, and if that failsn they pull off NE and NW from the arrangement.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by cannonnier(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
obinoral: your pop man.
grin
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by cannonnier(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
eldoradoxx: APC cannot survive 2015. As a political analyst, I use facts and figures to analyze situations. If you look at the core strength of APC, it is in the CPC and Buhari. If you remove Buhari and CPC, APC fails. The 5 PDP Governors that just cross carpetted have little or no weight in swaying voting trend in presidential election. If you look at the map of 2011 election, you would observe that these Governors except Amechi could not win their states for PDP in the presidential election. Infact Jonathan lost in the entire North East and North West to Buhari including Kano, Sokoto, Jigawa, Niger,scored almost half of the votes in Adamawa and Kwara. As for Rivers, till Jesus comes, it is PDP state, Amechi is too small in Rivers politics to determine where Rivers people vote, he would need to take clearance from his god father, a man who raised him as P A to become speaker and then chose him to become Governor until OBJ resisted him- Peter Odili and his clique of Abiye Sekibo, Celestine Omehia, Nyesom Wike ( a man Amechi fears more than GEJ self) whose political machinery brought him to office. So after a close analysis, the movement of these Governors has not made significant impact on 2015 calculations. The entire North Central of Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, FCT,Plateau and NW zone state of Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi and Kaduna is still good for PDP presidential election come 2015. APC will be in deep mess if they bring up Buhari again (who is supposedly the most popular candidate to pull votes in NW and NE), this is because in the entire Southern Nigeria including SW, no matter how hard APC/ Tinubu and co would want to paint him, a little sentiment will kill any interest of voters to vote him. All PDP need do is to replay the take of " streets being soaked with Blood of baboons and monkeys" and my grand mum in d village will fast and pray that he doesn't win. Lol. That's all politics. But if APC brings another person other than Buhari, it becomes easy sail to victory for PDP because CPC/Hausa Fulani elements in Apc are there for one thing; to make Buhari the president, and if that failsn they pull off NE and NW from the arrangement.
well gej will not win also. He is such fool.
Btw
i'm a political analyst too.
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by TechWalker007: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
cannonnier:
well gej will not win also. He is such fool.
Btw
i'm a political analyst too.

With this level of bitterness, one can easily say you are not an analyst.

You sound exactly like an embittered APC member/supporter.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by MomohLawal: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2013

Quite said but my question is, what happen to the founding member of the state APC. Those people work tirelessly to make APC come to really. A case study of ANPP and CPC in Kano state. Does this mean that gov. Kwankwoso is now superior than former gov shekarau of ANPP.
Shekarau and many CPC member form the now APC. How then will sycophant like kwankwaso come and get automatic ticket in APC. This Maths would not work in Kano. I see bloody violence now and before the election in APC expect shekarau decamp to PDP.
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by swedbase(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
APC WAS KILLED ON THE 16TH OF NOVEMBER 2013 AND IS BEING BURIED TODAY THE 30TH OF NOVEMBER 2013 ,NDI IGBO HAS REDEEMED THIER VOICE ..THE VOICE OF APGA. APGA VOICE OF NDI IGBO IN ANAMBRA,VOICE OF NDIIGBO SOUTH
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by ojimbo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
I just realised why Okada is been banned in allmost in all parts of the states in Nigeria, they want our youths to be jobless so that they will now employ them in political touting, just to archieve their wicked aim
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by taharqa: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
cannonnier: i'm advicing gej to defect and get the auto ticket gringringrin
lol...
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by cannonnier(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007:

With this level of bitterness, one can easily say you are not an analyst.

You sound exactly like an embittered APC member/supporter.

am NOT EMBITTERED. It just common sense.
A.P.C will win all the north, And share the rest of Nigeria with Gej.

had gej been performing he would have been the man.
But he is busy drinking buzz and bleeping enemies which is not suppose to be the job of the presdo of our beloved tattered country.
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by chairman: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
kabba7: Whatever will guarantee the destruction of the present corrupt setting am for it. Anything everything !!
and what makes up the setting, the ppl in the setting or the name of the setting?
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by osaxx: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
cannonnier:

am NOT EMBITTERED. It just common sense.
A.P.C will win all the north, And share the rest of Nigeria with Gej.

had gej been performing he would have been the man.
But he is busy drinking buzz and bleeping enemies which is not suppose to be the job of the presdo of our beloved tattered country.

did u say APC will win,,,,,u beta wake up from ur dream...GEJ is still the best president this country has had in 50yrs......stay thieer and let tinmubu mislead and corrupt ur mind about ur president.....because ur president is humble n gentle u take him for stupid.....be wise

1 Like

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by chairman: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
This place is so quite now because the inteligent ones in nairaland just realised that there is no difference between the pdp and apc, that pdp is even better.
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by plaindealer: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
MATUREZEE: Shameless APC, no structure, no modality, no Ambition, no vission and of all no Mission.
Foolish APC

Too much emotion and high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 01, 2013
olire: well, methinks this is a good move. Our democracy is still nascent. anything that will giv d ruling party a run 4 deir money is welcome. A strong opposition is one of those. for those of u dat r complaining about dem takin vomits. Politics in Nigeria is not ideological, it is a game of numbers.
U̶̲̥̅̊ made the most sensible comment here. Honestly most people don't even understand Nigerian politics. "Our democracy is still nascent and our politics is not ideological". We are growing, and as long as we are not yet there yet, such tings shouldn't be strange, its all part of the developmental game.
BTW another political party which also lacks an "ideology" shud also be given a chance to rule, let's see what it has to offer. Healthy political contests is good for the polity. So this move shud be seen as a good development. PDP has ruled the country for abt 14 years, let another party grab power and let's see what it has to offer.
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by Sohot1(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2013
I smell Waterloo for APC
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by samsonodidi: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Join the great illuminati to get wealth and fame
within 7days millions we flow into your account ,
all initiation take place in UK.. Don't worry about
hotel accommodation and your visa everything
we be taking care of by us contact our nigeria
agent for more assistant call +2348146407868
Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by CastleandGreen: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Does this look like a party that will bring change to Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Going To Forbid Any Form Of Monopoly- Lai Mohammed / Anambra Youths Rally For Free And Fair Election / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.