Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? (987 Views)

Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by anthoniosp(m): 2:30am On Nov 30, 2013
No mind me ooh na ASUU cause am.. Secondary school students na the best place to find nickname... But e get some kind nicknames if you hear am you go wan faint.. Especially my maths teacher those days in sec school... Malam kukuma.. LOL
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by ehis010(m): 2:51am On Nov 30, 2013
UNCLE AKA-BOBO
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by anthoniosp(m): 3:01am On Nov 30, 2013
ehis010: UNCLE AKA-BOBO
lol.. It is not a small something ooh
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by 24in7: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2013
I dey come wink
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Wait let me ask ifa
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by Furious2(m): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Payee milk...cos he always has some white stuffs at the corners of his mouth and he teaches Biz studies
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by fingard02k(m): 5:32am On Nov 30, 2013
iru Fanta - Okpa Coke

meaning Fanta face - Coke leg because she bleached her skin
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by tpia5: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2013
nl should not be known for these types of deadbeat threads.
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by dejt4u(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2013
Mr Kogbebe- because he always tell us that nomatter how we beg him, he wil neva gree
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by ifyalways(f): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Oyido Ngbajala. cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by DesChyko1(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Called mine 'Angle 90' because of how his neck attaches to his shoulders.. Hehehe.. Looks like this.. ___| |___

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by BRAINEE123: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2013
MR FADIYA

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by colossus2: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Hmmm.......
Literature teacher was called "uncle spoon BEARd-BEARd" (d "D" is silent) cos of the way he carves his side beards like shakespeare n co.
Maths teacher was called "hanger" cos you could hang clothes on his shoulder and place in a wardrobe.
Principal was called "Bad Jesus" or "no neck" cos he was wicked n he has no neck due to the fat around his neck.
History teacher was called "mende" cos she was very short and she taught about the mendes who were dwarfs.
I don forget d rest jor
#HopebayCollege
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
SHADOW
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by RedCard1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Olowu. I gave the name to my SS1 Geography teacher because he was always wearing big/oversized shoes. I wrote WAEC in my community school where they had a female principal. Students were loudly calling the principal 'BABY GIRL'. The woman even knew it was her nickname. Hehehehehe.
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by Chiscomax(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
mr.Ibe because his stomach is very large and he looks like someone that swallowed a full fledged adult tortoise.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Aunty mba mba ike. (big bottom) Lolz ( her yansh big well well)
Re: What Is The Funniest Nickname You Called Your Teacher In Sec School? by peter1994(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Imported Monkey

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Iyayi Burial Live Update. / Computer Science Vs Metallurgy Engineering / After ASUU Strike; Suggest What The Fund Should Be Used For In Your University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.