Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. (5536 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by mrmofasa(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2013
In a bid to maintain personal hygiene, I have had to regularly shave my pubic hair using a disposable shaving stick. However, on two different occasions, I have developed boils on the shaved area after shaving. Boils in this part of the anatomy, are painful and highly inconvenient.

Please share your pubic hair shaving experiences here and also highlight the best way to shave pubic hair without causing any discomforting after-effects.
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by kelvin1191(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2013
Use hair trimmer or clipper
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by VENUSS(f): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Some shaving stick are bad. Maybe you should try another brand of shaving stick. (Talking from experience)
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by adepink(f): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bumps will alwaz come up with shaving stick. I use veet hair remover and I am extra careful though
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by fr3do(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Position yourself in the shower in such a way that water runs through the area you want to shave
Then use a disposable shaving stick
This will give you a clean shave without effort
The ish is that the hair's adhesion to water prevents it from slipping unto the skin
Making it erect enough to be removed with one swipe
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by R0seMaryM(f): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
to avoid bumps apply roll-on on the area as soon as u done shaving...u won't get any bumps
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by Akposy(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2013
I use hair removal cream....no rash or bumps
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by chinnyonwu(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Use clipper or if u wanto ussse shaving sticks, make the hair there soapy and shave. Don't use the shaving stick twice tho
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by mrmofasa(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
R0se-Mary M:
to avoid bumps apply roll-on on the area as soon as u done shaving...u won't get any bumps

em. . . .roll-on? Impossible for me. I use one of those stick deodorants.

Instead, I'd just use spirit or my body spray.
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by mrmofasa(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
kelvin1191: Use hair trimmer or clipper

Oga Kelvin, my mind no reach that clipper level o.

It wouldn't be nice to get treated for a cut on my J.H Thomas
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2014
mrmofasa: In a bid to maintain personal hygiene, I have had to regularly shave my pubic hair using a disposable shaving stick. However, on two different occasions, I have developed boils on the shaved area after shaving. Boils in this part of the anatomy, are painful and highly inconvenient.

Please share your pubic hair shaving experiences here and also highlight the best way to shave pubic hair without causing any discomforting after-effects.

Don't shave

Trim jor

I don't like guys that shaves completely o
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by kiwi5: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
All Shaving sticks gives bumps,I think the best is to trim with scissors.Pls does anyone know what one can use to treat bumps?
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Use scissors for a clean shave but b careful not to cut urself, after d shave take ur bath immediately
Re: Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
douse the area with petrol and light up,.kills are germs fast and leaves a shiny surface.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help: I Do Experience Chest Pain But Not A Smoker / Enugu Flags Off Second Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination / Lagos Generates 0.17 Million Metric Tons Of Global Marine Plastic Wastes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.