Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Cruise Line Job In Australia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cruise Line Job In Australia (1748 Views)

Global Cruise Ship Graduate Trainee Openings / Scholarship For Post Graduate Study In Australia For Nigerians / Service Engineers For Ships,lifeboat,cruise,merchant,offshore Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruise Line Job In Australia by Akinsnaira: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2013
There is this company from Australia that sent me job mail, although i registered my email(CV) in many job advertising sites, i don't know which one they got it, they are cruise line company (ship). What actually my concern is the huge number of job vacancies they said are available with their attractive pay, coz i believe nothing good comes easily. I believe for them to have such amount of positions available, it must have been they just underwent mass/total lay-off or they are just starting up. Please, any one with the idea or experience of what cruise line job (ship) in Australia is should air his/her view, coz it is likely there are hidden downsides on the job which they are not ready to reveal now along with the attractive packages
Re: Cruise Line Job In Australia by SaintChukz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akinsnaira: There is this company from Australia that sent me job mail, although i registered my email(CV) in many job advertising sites, i don't know which one they got it, they are cruise line company (ship). What actually my concern is the huge number of job vacancies they said are available with their attractive pay, coz i believe nothing good comes easily. I believe for them to have such amount of positions available, it must have been they just underwent mass/total lay-off or they are just starting up. Please, any one with the idea or experience of what cruise line job (ship) in Australia is should air his/her view, coz it is likely there are hidden downsides on the job which they are not ready to reveal now along with the attractive packages
I'm sorry to put it like this but my question is : what's this ish you are coding? Can't you tell us what's in the message content of the mail you received. With what you have written up there, how do you expect anyone to help you? If you aren't ready to let us in on the info then keep it to yourself while we also keep any assistance we might have to render to ourselves also.
Re: Cruise Line Job In Australia by Akinsnaira: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
All i need is for someone to share his/her experience or knowledge about the cruise line job in Australia, maybe someone out there must have heard about their policy and how they treat their expatriate workers, because despite I being a well-informed fellow, i have never heard anything about them before. the job content is well ok by me based on my analysis
Re: Cruise Line Job In Australia by Pamelayoung: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Akinsnaira:
There is this company from Australia that sent me job mail, although i registered my email(CV) in many job advertising sites, i don't know which one they got it, they are cruise line company (ship). What actually my concern is the huge number of job vacancies they said are available with their attractive pay, coz i believe nothing good comes easily. I believe for them to have such amount of positions available, it must have been they just underwent mass/total lay-off or they are just starting up. Please, any one with the idea or experience of what cruise line job (ship) in Australia is should air his/her view, coz it is likely there are hidden downsides on the job which they are not ready to reveal now along with the attractive packages

Did you eventually get the cruise job?

(1) (Reply)

Unth Internship / Customer Service Representatives Needed Urgently / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.