Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Best Nigerian Evergreen Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Nigerian Evergreen Songs (675 Views)

Where To Download Yoruba Evergreen Songs / Evergreen Nigerian Songs / Your Top 20 Evergreen Love Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Nigerian Evergreen Songs by JingoOAU(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2013
As for me, my best Nigerian evergreen song is that of 'Good Women Choir of CAC'. Their songs are timeless and always come refreshed.

For non-Yorubas, the song is all about prayers for New Year. The best part of this song is that whenever we are approaching December, every household in Yorubaland use to rush to the market to get their copies of the music. Infact, if you didn't play it in your house, people dnt believe you are celebrating Xmas and new year.

The words were prayers-filled and there's no way you wouldn't dance and pray along as they sing it. My best track of the album is 'Odun nlo sopin' meaning 'this year going to an end.....

Kindly tell us your timeless evergreen songs

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Crashes Itunes With A Surprise Album As Millions Of Fans Tries 2download / New Music: Olamide - Awon Goons Mi / New Music: Maheeda Ft. Terry G. – Track Title “booty” (download It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.