Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (17756 Views)

Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is wishing my Pastor, Mentor, Life-Coach, Teacher and Father Pastor Chris Oyakhilome a glorious birthday celebrations on the 7th of December 2013.
Thank you Pastor for changing my life through your teachings and life style, thank for saying yes to the great call of God on your life.
Thank you for being so passionate about the gospel of Jesus Christ and for creating avenues for us to participate in the global evangelism.
Thank you for making the Word of God interesting and worth living for me.
I love you so much and wish you greater exploits for the Kingdom in years to come.
Happy birthday Pastor and greater level of grace of operation.
Happy birthday Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Happy birthday to a man of God I admire, respect and adore so much.
Thank you sir for feeding our world with the undisputed Word of God.
Your prowess and accuracy of the Word is second to non.
Happy birthday Pastor, more years of greater glorious years ahead.
Love you sir
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Stop blaspheming biko. How do you know God has generals? Just say happy birthday to your pastor and let God decide who his general is.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
delishpot: Stop blaspheming biko. How do you know God has generals? Just say happy birthday to your pastor and let God decide who his general is.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
OmoPastor:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

tongue kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
delishpot:

tongue kiss
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOG, he has impacted so much in us, now we know how to live our lives for Christ. I pray God will continue to use him to carry d divine presence nd demonstrate d character of d holyspirit to d world #TeamBLW #TeamLoveworld
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by esauy: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
On the list of richest Nigerian Pastors is Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers' Loveworld Ministries, popularly known as Christ Embassy.

His estimated net worth is between US$30 million – US$50 million.

In 2010, the charismatic preacher was at the centre of a US$35 million money laundering case in which he was accused of siphoning funds from his church to foreign banks.

Pastor Chris pleaded no wrongdoing and the case was eventually dismissed.

His church, Christ Embassy, boasts more than 40,000 members, several of whom are successful business executives and politicians.

Oyakhilome's diversified interests include newspapers, magazines, a local television station, a record label, satellite TV, hotels and extensive real estate. His Loveworld TV Network is the first Christian network to broadcast from Africa to the rest of the world on a 24 hour basis.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2013
esauy: On the list of richest Nigerian Pastors is Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers' Loveworld Ministries, popularly known as Christ Embassy.

In 2010, the charismatic preacher was at the centre of a US$35 million money laundering case in which he was accused of siphoning funds from his church to foreign banks.

His church, Christ Embassy, boasts more than 40,000 members, several of whom are successful business executives and politicians.

Oyakhilome's diversified interests include newspapers, magazines, a local television station, a record label, satellite TV, hotels and extensive real estate. His Loveworld TV Network is the first Christian network to broadcast from Africa to the rest of the world on a 24 hour basis.

thank you for the info, but in this thread, we are celebrating God's 7-star general's birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Atigba: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2013
Happy birthday pastor chris...and today is my birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Atigba: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
HBD

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by flairlady(f): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
I used to love and respect this man,until i became a member of Christ Embassy.Then i realised he is the god in that church,i just couldnt stand the level of human worship.Best wishes to you guys.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
flairlady: Then i realised he is the god in that church,i just couldnt stand the level of human worship.Best wishes 2 you guys.
in CE,we r all gods and theres no human worship

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
flairlady: I used to love and respect this man,until i became a member of Christ Embassy.Then i realised he is the god in that church,i just couldnt stand the level of human worship.Best wishes to you guys.
Thank you for your observation but this is his birthday, so lay aside your whatever and wish him a beautiful birthday grin
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
[size=38pt]I love you so much sir, keep up the good great work[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Oyinprince: in CE,we r all gods and theres no human worship
tell urself that if it helps you sleep at night,but what the lady said is true.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Oyinprince: in CE,we r all gods and theres no human worship
tell urself that if it helps you sleep at night,but what the lady said is 100% true.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ranchhoddas: tell urself that if it helps you sleep at night,but what the lady said is true.

Put aside the hating and wish the best pastor in the world a glorious and hearty birthday wish cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by avalontony(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
i like his teachings and expositions, but benny hinnh is among the last generals that tapped the revivial anointing from the likes of miss kulmah, mr smith, mrs ether and the rest.....when i listen to them...i see Jesus in them....the humilty in their lives, what ever they do, the return all glory to God, .......i wish pastor chris happy birthday and more of Gods grace.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ranchhoddas: tell urself that if it helps you sleep at night,but what the lady said is 100% true.
no,wat i sed is 100% true,d way we honour pst chris is d same way we honour our oda pastors and even leaders. Now, stop derailing
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 1:26am On Dec 05, 2013
esauy: On the list of richest Nigerian Pastors is Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers' Loveworld Ministries, popularly known as Christ Embassy.

grin
You never see anything yet...tell Warren Buffet to watch out

False...he gave an offering of a million dollar o ,now estimate his worth now... You can't measure the litres of water the Pacific has na, can you? Yes o! A million bucks that most of the world folks go take dey disturb us with noise say dem rich. Na him hin use do offering

Actually a Judas sold him for few bucks, but God no dey sleep na. The above NEVER actually happened

How convincing
grin

Not true. Lagos churches alone are more than 50thousand brethren...not to talk of the world. Emmmn 23million of his brethren follow him on yookos. I hope you can now make an estimate? grin
Next time use "boasts more than 10million members”

The man has got too much wisdom. Add eatery, laundry house, etc to his number of businesses.

The man has Abraham's blessing, so do I...and you (if you born again o) ...

Abeegi, HBD to my MOG, the man who gave me the gospel of Christ, who made me shine as the light Jesus made me, to the world and even on NL. May God expand you even more in this your new year, starting from 7/12/13.

God bless you sir! Happy birthday in advance.

3 Gbosa for you
GBOSA!
GBOSA!!
GBOSA!!!

#BLW Nation
#Glooooooooooray
#TeamSpecialGrace

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 1:26am On Dec 05, 2013

Believers' LoveWorld, building a happier world with LOVE!

Thank God, Thank God I encountered Pst Chris Oyakhilome.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Oyinprince: no,wat i sed is 100% true,d way we honour pst chris is d same way we honour our oda pastors and even leaders. Now, stop derailing
there is a saying that the worst form of deceit is self deceit...how do explain the fact that members copy his hairstyle,way of speaking,mannerisms,etc.when preaching,the only thing you hear the pastor say is pastor chris said this,pastor chris said that.i attended blw for one academic semester.i swear,una be slaves
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Ranchhoddas: there is a saying that the worst form of deceit is self deceit...how do explain the fact that members copy his hairstyle,way of speaking,mannerisms,etc.when preaching,the only thing you hear the pastor say is pastor chris said this,pastor chris said that.i attended blw for one academic semester.i swear,una be slaves

Cos the bible said so

You want d verse?
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nora544: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigerians didnot worship God they worship there Pastors.

They love there pastors more than they love God.

They love money more than they love God.

Pastor Chris is there God they worship the angel of the light.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
nora544: Nigerians didnot do not worship God , they worship there Pastors.

They love there their pastors more than they love God.

They love money more than they love God.

Pastor Chris is there their God they worship the angel of the light.

Fixed grin

...And we gree, we worship him... Oya, tnx for stopping by

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs:

Cos the bible said so

You want d verse?
the bible said what exactly?that u should be slaves to a man,or that u should quote him at every turn,abeg wake from ur slumber,ur destiny is in ur hands man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How brands celebrate Easter / Why So Much Attention On Bishop Oyedepo And Pastor Adeboye On Nairaland / Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.