Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Rice, Every Sunday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rice, Every Sunday? (604 Views)

Why Do Nigerian's Eat Rice Every Sunday? / Why Do You Eat Rice Every Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rice, Every Sunday? by twogood: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
When i lived with my parents, it seemed like a tradition for my mum to cook rice every Sunday.
I assumed it was that way because my mum probably planned our food in that manner. As i grew older and was granted the 'privilege' of spending days and sometimes weeks with both close and distant relatives i realised that the rice meal on Sunday was a constant in their homes.
Presently i still cook rice on Sundays but not every Sunday. I hate monotony and as much as i can i try to vary my meal contents and style.
Did you eat rice every Sunday like me? Have you stopped or perhaps consolidated the 'tradition'?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Woman Finds Out She Was Abducted By Father On Facebook / Woman, 45, Charged For Stealing 82 Pigs / Steps To Help Your Child Build Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.