Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test (12764 Views)

Graduate Sales Executive Test - Workplace Centre Limited. / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test For Dec 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by kingswhite(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
I got is message abt a week ago from workforce.

'This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted for the nigerian breweries sales executive test on Dec 6th/7th in UNILAG'.

Please is there any other person that got same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by zinnia02(f): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2013
Yes...I've gotten several msg from them,I also hv a form to fill on the 3rd

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by olorunthobby(f): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by albacete(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
When did u guys apply?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by kerijay(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Genuine.....A friend of mine confirmed it......he was sent too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
My friend got the text. But any idea on how the test is going to be?(the format)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by Decapo: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
I got it too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
To whom it may concern.... Am outta here
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by Monimatic(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
The test format is GMAT and sales related questions.

The test is CBT

Get more tips of the test on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/657647/nigerian-breweries-calling/19
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by DEngineer(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
I am really interested in knowing the selection procedure used by the MODS to push topics to frontpage.

AINT ANYONE CURIOUS?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by MikkyT1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yes....my elder broda also received the message and doesn't know any area of concertration for the test..cos he has done series of test from "work force" too and that their questions always hard to solve..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
when did you guys apply? A friend's younger one is really looking for a job. Are they collecting CV from HND holder?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by uken73(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Computer based exams are the most interesting.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by Morgan1092(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ok ooooo #dust nyash, den exit thread#
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by Peterboy1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
yes i got and it reads...................... and i will advice u check ur mail

Thank you for your application for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test.

You have been shortlisted for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive test which will hold on the 6th and 7th of December, 2013 at the Electronic Test Centre (eTC), Faculty of Social Science, University of Lagos.

The test details which will include test instructions, batch, time and the date will be sent to you on Tuesday, 3rd of December.

Kind regards.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by UcLloyd: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Na wa oh...all I see on NL na Test this, advice that, are they legit this, tell me what to expect that! Haba! u guys are being selfish with job infos oh....am a fresh graduate and I don't plan on staying more than a year before getting my dream job....GIVE ME A GOOD JOB PEOPLE
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by ATM2: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
You have been shortlisted for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive test holding on Dec 6th and 7th in UNILAG, Lagos. Kindly expect test details on Dec 3rd.pls can anyone share his or her experience with us.because right now,I am confused on wt to read.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by ibkgab001: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Call me when there is a Vacancy for MD/CEO I'm too big to apply for Sales Rep of a thing or what did you call it self
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by glen87: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Is computer test, you read and click on the correct answer. As soon as u log in, the time starts reading and it automatically signs out wen the time elapse. Just saying from experience
luveth: My friend got the text. But any idea on how the test is going to be?(the format)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by glen87: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Is not sales related broda. It is general test anboth some part of calculations. Go wit pencil and piece of paper and please the time is not friendly at all. If u don't know, jump to the next one. Expect ACCA kind of exam I.e very dificult
Monimatic: The test format is GMAT and sales related questions.

The test is CBT

Get more tips of the test on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/657647/nigerian-breweries-calling/19

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by kennyakinmade: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Read about Nigerian Breweries plc profile, year of establishment and the product names and your GMAT. That's all... Wishing you all the best
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by glen87: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Develop your mindset and don't go wit too much tension. Is normal questions about tins u read in skul except maybe you refuse to read during your skul days. Read more about shares and dividenedd plus calculation aspect of it. Just an advice bro
A T M: You have been shortlisted for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive test holding on Dec 6th and 7th in UNILAG, Lagos. Kindly expect test details on Dec 3rd.pls can anyone share his or her experience with us.because right now,I am confused on wt to read.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by Fricain: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
ADMISSIONS INTO 200 LEVEL
WHY WAIT TILL JAMB FAILS YOU? GET YOUR IJMB FORMS TODAY and get admission into 200 level, instead. Read More:
http:///social/191/14865
Also
BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by phatrhymez: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Have no idea on topics to read, and am writing mine tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by clnzo: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Wat time is d test? Mine was not sent o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by phatrhymez: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hey guys did anyone write the NB sales executive test today? I could really do with info on the format of the test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test by ndukasuarez: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
pls house, has any one from batch 4 received a result mail from Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive Ability Test written on the 6th and 7th of December, 2013?

(1) (Reply)

Pan Ocean Oil Company, Who Are They, What Is Their Pay Like: Work Conditions / Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank / Fbn Insurance Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.