Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? (20029 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is what i keep observing,smh for some dudes sef,
You went to a party, probably a birthday party,

You met a girl, and you call her out for a dance, mins after, You observe that not quite long the girl leaves the guy and dance with another guy, the second guy did the same thing as the first guy did, and the girl keeps changing guys like that till the party is over

"And you ask some of these girls why after maybe 30 secs they keep walking away from a guy and cling to another guy,

"And you hear responses like, ' Some guys have such dirty and corrupt mind, when you start dancing with them, before you know it you will start feeling sometimes hard tickling you from behind, only for you to discover the stupid boy has already gotten full erection, only God knows what he's been thinking" It baffles me sometimes

Sounds funny, but guys una dey phuck up sha,

"Another one I reminisce was when I was about collecting my NYSC Call-up letter, one stupid big guy was busy pressing his body against a girl, as a sharp guy, i notice it, the guy was really really pressing hard as if he wants to collect the call-up even when he was far behind, and i had to take a style and bend down as if I want to buckle my shoe lace, Lo and Behold, this guy was ereckt, wtf? i had to tap him in the back and tell him what the heck he is up to"

Lastly, some Ladies sef too dey zuzu, Sometimes if the guy pressing hard against her is cute OR whatever,they won't complain, they will just stylishly play along just to enjoy the hard-on, Lo, thunder fire you, if the guy having erecktion is not that cute, they will frown face, Even On top Bike, na him worst past..No wonder some guys for my state been dey complain against the banning of Okada, smh jor

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by xynerise: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Try it and see if your dik won't rise. U never see girls wey dem yansh be like soft hand.

It is better you don't allow them to come too close grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
xynerise: Try it and see if your dik won't rise. U never see girls wey dem yansh be like soft hand.

It is better you don't allow them to come too close grin

Seem like it has happen to you many times? it can never happen to me sha,

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Danhumprey: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Bro,talk true! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Lionbite(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Depend on the genre of the party if na wild party and the D.J is playing 'Dadubule', omo you go see girls in sex-mood roughing guys while dancing. Now answer me how my John Thomas no go ascend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lionbite: Depend on the genre of the party if na wild party and the D.J is playing 'Dadubule', omo you go see girls in sex-mood roughing guys while dancing. Now answer me how my John Thomas no go ascend?

dyeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, learn to control it bros
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Bro, you never jam better nyansh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by vicadex07(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
It's only if you are too numbed up by drugs or you're consistently on a jerking off spree that can help in such situations. If not, then I will let mother nature take its course. Ain't nothing to be ashamed of.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by yemmit90: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Iaz93: Bro, you never jam better nyansh. undecided

It's simply a state of mind. You wont get erect if you don't fantasize about it.

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Iaz93] Bro, you never jam better nyansh. undecided[/quote

lmaoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I do, but i have absolute control of my mind,
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
yemmit90:

It's simply a state of mind. You wont get erect if you don't fantasize about it.

Tell 'em my Brother, all yansh na d same, some guys just fail to see beyond that
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Deco007: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
It depend on the yansh involve some can be so tempting nd inviting. It hapun 1 day the babe walk away.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Waspy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op, what are you talking This thing is like an autonomic reflex o. I'm not buying that your "mind" story. angry T ap your kneecap and see if your leg wont jerk. To prevent such situations, you don't allow physical contact btw such bootys and your hip, otherwise, lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by hotmolo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
I hardly see sumfin wrong in heedin to natures call. Infact u paid her a compliment by lettin her knw she's hot nd capabl of arousin u. D grl u say complaind, how she carry knw? If no b say she carry backsyd de groove d JT. If e no rise dem go say u no get current. If e rise dem go say u b perv. Girls I tire 4 una mata

9 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by feb1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Donalð Genes][/quote]

Dude u fin so ... U never jam bad gals walai u go fear fear ur john thomas go sense sometin awesome despite d fact say e no get eyes o senso hahahhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
hotmolo: I hardly see sumfin wrong in heedin to natures call. Infact u paid her a compliment by lettin her knw she's hot nd capabl of arousin u. D grl u say complaind, how she carry knw? If no b say she carry backsyd de groove d JT. If e no rise dem go say u no get current. If e rise dem go say u b perv. Girls I tire 4 una mata

hahahahahaha don't get tired dude, those yansh don't trip me, i have seen enough, all those things to me are kids' stuff, I have grown pass 'EM. That's me
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
feb1:

Dude u fin so ... U never jam bad gals walai u go fear fear ur john thomas go sense sometin awesome despite d fact say[b] e no get eyes[/b] o senso hahahhahaha grin

On the well, am sure you know there are some girls who don't appreciate those unnecessary erecktion behind 'EM? before you know it, you don collect 5 slaps,and there's nothing you can do her at that moment
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

dyeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, learn to control it bros
U never did biology in sch?? Dont u know its a reflex action undecided Is this one a learner Ah no blame you, I blame ur faulty prick grin

10 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
wazzar: U never did biology in sch?? Dont u know its a reflex action undecided Is this one a learner Ah no blame you, I blame ur faulty prick grin

Over time, I have learned to control my mind when coming close a girl, if not , we all would be having our Prick standing every time, is that what you want? Use your six sense pervert

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by kaka22(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2013
I think op is impotent... How will you dance with a lady in a party where there is body contact without having an erection? shocked

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by adabeke12(f): 2:25am On Dec 02, 2013
this thread is hilarious

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by EejaNla01(m): 3:29am On Dec 02, 2013
When a guy talks like this,3 things are involved: 1)Either you don't find the batty or the owner attractive, 2)you are sick as a" MAN",3)You are lieing. sad

You'd better come. Out clean smiley

E.g the Lady in the profile of poster above me though lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by specialzobo(m): 4:32am On Dec 02, 2013
Deco007: It depend on the yansh involve some can be so tempting nd inviting . It hapun 1 day the babe walk away.
...it has happend to me once..mehn the kind current wey dey the babe body too much for one person,,back in sch in my 1st year.we were having one lecture like dat.The whole place was crowded and I was standind at the back of one babe, b4 I knew wat was happenin my JT lost total control..I was like' See fu<k up o.what if this babe noticed wat was happening and embarasses me nko?na die I dey be dat o..I tried everything to control my mind and concentrate on the lecture but No way..the worst part, you can't leave the lecture hall cos of the crowd...I was struglin to control myself but no way...Wen the babe finally noticed,she looked at my face, na so me comot eye begin nod head to what the lecturer was saying as if I was concentrating on the lect.,o boy come see as the babe use her yansh finish me that day.she begin rub the asss purposly on my JT wey don hard nearly to break.I wore a plane trouser that day,while she was wearing a light short gown. couldn't concentrate..that day I felt like lifting up her gown and puting my D into her honeypot from behind hot hot inside the lect hall(sounds crazy abi)..after the lecture we left without saying a word to each other..I just dissapeared..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2013
wazzar: U never did biology in sch?? Dont u know its a reflex action undecided Is this one a learner Ah no blame you, I blame ur faulty prick grin
Dont mind the mumu! He's a forking learner.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 4:47am On Dec 02, 2013
yemmit90:

You sef neva jam better nyansh! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 4:49am On Dec 02, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Over time, I have learned to control my mind when coming close a girl, if not , we all would be having our Prick standing every time, is that what you want? Use your six sense pervert
We aren't talking about just coming close to a lady. We are taking about rocking her nyansh undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Lol,too many pervs in this thread.so you mean to tell me you cannot dance with a girl at close range without having erection?

Konji ti ba ile aye awon boiz yi sha grin
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by IAMBREEZY: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2013
I'm just laughing cheesy behehehehehe
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by IAMBREEZY: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2013
kulyie: Lol,too many pervs in this thread.so you mean to tell me you cannot dance with a girl at close range without having erection?

Konji ti ba ile aye awon boiz yi sha grin
you won't understand that's why we are men we ain't dummy you can't expect a big a$$ lady grinding mercilessly on my diick and their won't be any hard on damn it unless that dude is impotent or dickless.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Saraha1(f): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2013
With this comment so far, I now understand wh the rate of rapist. Increases every blessed day.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Sarah a: With this comment so far, I now understand wh the rate of rapist. Increases every blessed day.
undecided How you dey take reason sef?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / Hoe Stories (18+) / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.