Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? (20055 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Danhumprey: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2013
special_zobo: ...it has happend to me once..mehn the kind current wey dey the babe body too much for one person,,back in sch in my 1st year.we were having one lecture like dat.The whole place was crowded and I was standind at the back of one babe, b4 I knew wat was happenin my JT lost total control..I was like' See fu<k up o.what if this babe noticed wat was happening and embarasses me nko?na die I dey be dat o..I tried everything to control my mind and concentrate on the lecture but No way..the worst part, you can't leave the lecture hall cos of the crowd...I was struglin to control myself but no way...Wen the babe finally noticed,she looked at my face, na so me comot eye begin nod head to what the lecturer was saying as if I was concentrating on the lect.,o boy come see as the babe use her yansh finish me that day.she begin rub the asss purposly on my JT wey don hard nearly to break.I wore a plane trouser that day,while she was wearing a light short gown. couldn't concentrate..that day I felt like lifting up her gown and puting my D into her honeypot from behind hot hot inside the lect hall(sounds crazy abi)..after the lecture we left without saying a word to each other..I just dissapeared..
ROTFL........... cheesy
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2013
IAMBREEZY: you won't understand that's why we are men we ain't dummy you can't expect a big a$$ lady grinding mercilessly on my diick and their won't be any hard on damn it unless that dude is impotent or dickless.
You dey mind them? In fact, if I don't get hard, I go run go see doctor oh ... chei!!
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Some songs and accompanying dance steps are sexual in nature. If a girl chooses to dance as if she's giving a lap dance, what miracle are you expecting to prevent an erection?

Hypocrites, this way ========>

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2013
Eeja Nla01:
E.g the Lady in the profile of poster above me though lipsrsealed
Does that thing look real to you?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by kokoA(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2013
The OP is impotent..

I remember our Mr. Macho competition at NYSC camp in Kano some years back.. One of the contestants brought two hawt girls to help him UnCloth and reveal his "machoness" to our expectant eyes.. Lol. E be like the girls come take the work personal, add extra jara by rubbing his body (you can't blame both parties, 3 weeks without sex no be small thing).. Lo and behold na so d contestant prick come tanda gidigba for stage with all the lights on him.. Lwkmd.. All the corpers especially girls started shouting "you don win, you don win".. I really felt for the guy sha. Imagine dat kind embarrassment.

9 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by UjSizzle(f): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2013
xynerise: Try it and see if your dik won't rise. U never see girls wey dem yansh be like soft hand.

It is better you don't allow them to come too close grin
grin

@topic,
It's the song, dance and sometimes a function of alcohol undecided add that to your obvious bum fetish and you have a full blown erection.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2013
kokoA: The OP is impotent..

I remember our Mr. Macho competition at NYSC camp in Kano some years back.. One of the contestants brought two hawt girls to help him UnCloth and reveal his "machoness" to our expectant eyes.. Lol. E be like the girls come take the work personal, add extra jara by rubbing his body (you can't blame both parties, 3 weeks without sex no be small thing).. Lo and behold na so d contestant prick come tanda gidigba for stage with all the lights on him.. Lwkmd.. All the corpers especially girls started shouting "you don win, you don win".. I really felt for the guy sha. Imagine dat kind embarrassment.
Lmao! See wickedness gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Some songs and accompanying dance steps are sexual in nature. If a girl chooses to dance as if she's giving a lap dance, what miracle are you expecting to prevent an erection?

Hypocrites, this way ========>

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by seankay(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2013
And wen did it become a crime to have an erection? Yes you can control ur mind to a certain extent but no one can directly control an erection as long as ur straight and potent

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by adabeke12(f): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Does that thing look real to you?

hundred percent beef from my mama, take it or leave it.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by AbuMikey(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2013
yemmit90:

It's simply a state of mind. You wont get erect if you don't fantasize about it.

You don go better party before? grin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by samilo88(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2013
@ op, from all ur post on this thread I can correctly deduce that u are a big time learner. You earlier said all yansh are d same, that was when I knew u never Jam yansh. Ppl like u wey dey form self control, na una type no dey last 1min once dem see a girl's unclothedness.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by mencade6: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2013
My soldier dey always salute any time i dey for party dey rock babe. Guy, i always try to stop am make he no get up but the thing stubborn well well ooo. And he does not disappoint me ooo. Most especially those fat, big nyash, full bre.a.st chics.
The girls too, them like am well well any time i rock them because if you dance with them and them no feel anything for their back means say you no soji.

Is north my forth.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by AbuMikey(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2013
wazzar: U never did biology in sch?? Dont u know its a reflex action undecided Is this one a learner Ah no blame you, I blame ur faulty prick grin

LWKMD gringrin

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by AbuMikey(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Sarah a: With this comment so far, I now understand wh the rate of rapist. Increases every blessed day.

gringrin
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2013
adabeke12:

If you say so.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by saintneo(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2013
special_zobo: ...it has happend to me once..mehn the kind current wey dey the babe body too much for one person,,back in sch in my 1st year.we were having one lecture like dat.The whole place was crowded and I was standind at the back of one babe, b4 I knew wat was happenin my JT lost total control..I was like' See fu<k up o.what if this babe noticed wat was happening and embarasses me nko?na die I dey be dat o..I tried everything to control my mind and concentrate on the lecture but No way..the worst part, you can't leave the lecture hall cos of the crowd...I was struglin to control myself but no way...Wen the babe finally noticed,she looked at my face, na so me comot eye begin nod head to what the lecturer was saying as if I was concentrating on the lect.,o boy come see as the babe use her yansh finish me that day.she begin rub the asss purposly on my JT wey don hard nearly to break.I wore a plane trouser that day,while she was wearing a light short gown. couldn't concentrate..that day I felt like lifting up her gown and puting my D into her honeypot from behind hot hot inside the lect hall(sounds crazy abi)..after the lecture we left without saying a word to each other..I just dissapeared..
Very true.

Some girls can be wicked sha. Chatting with some guys in class all standing at the back. This girl that was really interested in hooking up came in between, bent down and was killing me with some soft arse. Even the guys notice, one told to me to get a room abeg.

Nevertheless, such errection is terrible abeg. I detest it.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2013
It has happened to me and still happening to me, though it all depends on the girl ....

@op most girls I've been dancing with usually notice my attention and they continue rocking the hard on ....

This I must say though, its only an impotent or someone that have total control over his di.ck that will not have an attention when a girl is winding her soft a$$ all over his dickson.

Girls also have dirty minds, most of them enjoy every bit of it, cuz when the notice the hard on they tends to press their a$$ harder against your dickson

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by tardell007(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2013
Any guy that doesn't usually have a rock hard attention while a lady's booty is grinding on his dikc is Impotent and wouldnt even get one when he sees the lady Naked.The main culprit here is the brain,he's brain doesnt see girls as sexuallly attractive and in turn sends no signal to the dikc to get erect evn when there's much contact.
So my advise for those who dont get hard when rocking a lady is too go see a doctor,leave any artificial stimuli that makes you get erec.t and get himself rewired to the real deal;the ladies!

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by kaka22(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2013
@op... Let me tell a story... I went to a birthday party of a friend of mine. I saw a lady siting down while everybody was dancing, I went to her and convince her to dance with me. She was shy and I told her I was shy also. She later followed me to the dance floor. On getting there, I started dancing with her. I moved my Jt to her big yansh and immediately, I got an attention grin. Later, she started dulling tinz and I lost the attention... I left her to dance with another lady. I felt awkward using my JT to touch the yansh of the other lady because I had no erection as a result of the girl I danced with earlier... I consider it as strange to dance in a party without an erection and it is a sign of potency.. grin

In the same party, there was one babe that guys queue up behind her because the babe could rock guys' JT die. She was just enjoying it. She wore one short gown like that. grin

@op... No erection in a party where there is body contact means no potency...

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by tardell007(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2013
kaka22: @op... Let me tell a story... I went to a birthday party of a friend of mine. I saw a lady siting down while everybody was dancing, I went to her and convince her to dance with me. She was shy and I told her I was shy also. She later followed me to the dance floor. On getting there, I started dancing with her. I moved my Jt to her big yansh and immediately, I got an attention grin. Later, she started dulling tinz and I lost the attention... I left her to dance with another lady. I felt awkward using my JT to touch the yansh of the other lady because I had no erection as a result of the girl I danced with earlier... I consider it as strange to dance in a party without an erection and it is a sign of potency.. grin

In the same party, there was one babe that guys queue up behind her because the babe could rock guys' JT die. She was just enjoying it. She wore one short gown like that. grin

@op... No erection in a party where there is body contact means no potency...
Thanks ma guy,just the point i was making.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2013
adabeke12:

god of Ibadan! shocked

your momma must be a legend. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by specialzobo(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Austeenx:

god of Ibadan! shocked

your momma must be a legend. shocked
grin no finish that new vasline wey you just buy o

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by EejaNla01(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2013
. .
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by EejaNla01(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2013
. Though that might not be she, but Broda some are like that o. wink
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2013
special_zobo: grin no finish that new vasline wey you just buy o

Oga, na to buy another one sure pass o.
See baka na. gringrin
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
Eeja Nla01: . Though that might not be she, but Broda some are like that o. wink
Ogbeni, butt pad full everywhere too. . . Shine your eye. Not disputing the naturalness of some but then. . .

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by xynerise: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2013
adabeke12:

Na wa o. E no dey heavy you? undecided
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DONADAMS(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Lionbite: Depend on the genre of the party if na wild party and the D.J is playing 'Dadubule', omo you go see girls in sex-mood roughing guys while dancing. Now answer me how my John Thomas no go ascend?
Lol!na tru
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2013
adabeke12:

Were you able to walk at all? undecided Considering the high heel and the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiight dress
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DONADAMS(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2013
special_zobo: ...it has happend to me once..mehn the kind current wey dey the babe body too much for one person,,back in sch in my 1st year.we were having one lecture like dat.The whole place was crowded and I was standind at the back of one babe, b4 I knew wat was happenin my JT lost total control..I was like' See fu<k up o.what if this babe noticed wat was happening and embarasses me nko?na die I dey be dat o..I tried everything to control my mind and concentrate on the lecture but No way..the worst part, you can't leave the lecture hall cos of the crowd...I was struglin to control myself but no way...Wen the .babe finally noticed,she looked at my face, na so me comot eye begin nod head to what the lecturer was saying as if I was concentrating on the lect.,o boy come see as the babe use her yansh finish me that day.she begin rub the asss purposly on my JT wey don hard nearly to break.I wore a plane trouser that day,while she was wearing a light short gown. couldn't concentrate..that day I felt like lifting up her gown and puting my D into her honeypot from behind hot hot inside the lect hall(sounds crazy abi)..after the lecture we left without saying a word to each other..I just dissapeared..
Lmao...gals ehn
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DONADAMS(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2013
Iaz93: undecided How you dey take reason sef?
abi...I wonda oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.