Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Foolish Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Foolish Mods (1897 Views)

Another Fake Account O!!! vizkiz is a foolish fake boi / Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolish Mods by leggo: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
just take a look at the topics on the front page then you'll know that some of these mods drink lacasera with crack.
fake stories
dry jokes
fake interviews
smh!
Re: Foolish Mods by Alikaxon(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
I hope u don't get banned with this, I also hope this makes front page. Hmm
Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
What are some of the stories you don't like on the home page?
Re: Foolish Mods by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
leggo: just take a look at the topics on the front page then you'll know that some of these mods drink lacasera with crack.
fake stories
dry jokes
fake interviews
smh!
Lmao! That's a deadly combo, mehn grin
Re: Foolish Mods by AbuMikey(m): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Seun: What are some of the stories you don't like on the home page?

Okay!

Uncle Seun, the only thread I don't like that is on FP, is Wazzar's thread.

That guy is a comic relief charcater on NL grin

Outside that,I'm cool with other FP topics,because I don't click on all topics any longer undecided

Last Bullet: Oga,I've got some frontpage worthy topics on my profile that are yet to hit FP.
I know You can perform some magic on that wink
Re: Foolish Mods by Danhumprey: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
leggo: just take a look at the topics on the front page then you'll know that some of these mods drink lacasera with crack.
fake stories
dry jokes
fake interviews
smh!
Well,who should we blame? Seun? Mukina? Or the Mods who suggest those topic for Front page? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Foolish Mods by AbuMikey(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,who should we blame? Seun? Mukina? Or the Mods who suggest those topic for Front page? undecided undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Foolish Mods by GSKing: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2013
If you don't like those topics, why don't you skip it? Better topics would surely, not always though, be moved to front page.
Op, you aren't the first to notice and complain, and definitely, you would not be the last.
We don't always get everything we want, be reminded!

#life ain't perfect toocheesy
Re: Foolish Mods by lirusehn(m): 5:10am On Dec 02, 2013
seriously, am beginin 2 hate NL wiv d ish makin FP dis dayz. Doz mods are biased. Mtchew
Re: Foolish Mods by Alikaxon(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Seun: What are some of the stories you don't like on the home page?
sir, thanks for coming to address this issue yourself. I must say that some mods are biased in selecting topics for front page. The craps in front page are too numerous to mention, one will be forced to compare it with his/her own topics that didn't hit the homepage that were better off. I'm not agitating for any of my thread to make the homepage, If its not merited. Frontpage topics should be on merit irrespective of the poster. Thank u sir. I was even afraid for the poster of this topic, I thought the mods will be biased to ban him. This is my humble opinion.
Re: Foolish Mods by donphilopus: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Seun! I'll like to ask for the reason why the thread "What Ngige Told Me After The Election" made FP! Thanks!
Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2013
donphilopus: Seun! I'll like to ask for the reason why the thread "What Ngige Told Me After The Election" made FP! Thanks!
I guess I bleeped up. I thought it was funny and relevant.
Re: Foolish Mods by Olugbenger(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2013
check out those mods at the islam section... That place is something else.

shocked sad
Re: Foolish Mods by Anuoluwap(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2013
So you people still bother about frontpage? My favorite is, "Trending topics."
Re: Foolish Mods by donphilopus: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Seun: I guess I bleeped up. I thought it was funny and relevant.
Ok! It's funny to some people sha! grin
Re: Foolish Mods by omiobo: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Thank God you know. There will be no next time. Be warn because you may get banned. I don't want to know who you are.

1 Like

Re: Foolish Mods by donphilopus: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
omiobo:
Thank God you know. There will be no next time. Be warn because you may get banned. I don't want to know who you are.
Hahha grin grin grin! Do you know you're talking to the chief owner of this forum
Re: Foolish Mods by astronautog(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
donphilopus: Hahha grin grin grin! Do you know you're talking to the chief owner of this forum
bro nothing like chief here who f-up must collect!!!one day bush meat to catch the hunter!!seun try I do something about fp I created a thread on 5 rules to survive in warri I was surprised it made fp sincerely it didn't merit it!!!
Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
astronautog: bro nothing like chief here who f-up must collect!!!one day bush meat to catch the hunter!!seun try I do something about fp I created a thread on 5 rules to survive in warri I was surprised it made fp sincerely it didn't merit it!!!
Can you give me a list of threads that merit the front page? ANd can you point out a list of threads on the front that don't merit it? Thanks.
Re: Foolish Mods by astronautog(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Seun: Can you give me a list of threads that merit the front page? ANd can you point out a list of threads on the front that don't merit it? Thanks.
chai oga seun see work wey u give me!!make me a mod and I would spot out classic and quality post not stories like Picture Of A Masquerade With A Pretty Young
Lady
Or
"She'll Bleep Me If I Introduce Her To My
Mum As My Fiancee!
That's totally nonesense the latter should never make frontpage

1 Like

Re: Foolish Mods by WisdomMe(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
so u dey Bleep' up sometimes abi? Laughing @ u
Re: Foolish Mods by lirusehn(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
seun claiming he doesnt knw only craps make FP dis days. *spits on thread*
Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
lirusehn: seun claiming he doesnt knw only craps make FP dis days. *spits on thread*
I'm trying to fix the problem but without details I can't do anything.
Re: Foolish Mods by lirusehn(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
^^ can u plz tell me why in Lord Rahi's opinion shud d below b on FP? Or probly d f¿ck am gonna learn from 'em.
*she slept wiv ma best fwend
*Adeyemi Micheal wins prestigious british documentary award blah blah blah
*pictures of his 2006 toyota avalom XI collected at cotonou.
*pictures of 2face Idibia hugging Eva Alordiah
*let teens date teens -the cry of a senseless Teeanger
*picture of a masquerade wif a pretty young lady
*she will f¿ck me if i introduce her to my mum as my fiancee
*construction of a self-contained room in Abuja
*and many more.

As in wot in heaven shud we and wud we derive from 'em all?:/
Re: Foolish Mods by UyiIredia(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2013

It wasn't funny and it was a political taunt.
Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Uyi Iredia: It wasn't funny and it was a political taunt.
I think it must have been funny to those who liked the result of the elections, and those who have a problem with political godfatherism??
Re: Foolish Mods by Danhumprey: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Seun: I think it must have been funny to those who liked the result of the elections, and those who have a problem with political godfatherism??
Seun,you fail to deal with what Lirusehn,the poster above Uyi Uredia,posted. It's seem you delebrately ignored him. You ask for our input and we are giving,yet you seem to be ignoring them. Not fair. sad
Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
lirusehn: ^^ can u plz tell me why in Lord Rahi's opinion shud d below b on FP? Or probly d f¿ck am gonna learn from 'em.
*she slept wiv ma best fwend
*Adeyemi Micheal wins prestigious british documentary award blah blah blah
*pictures of his 2006 toyota avalom XI collected at cotonou.
*pictures of 2face Idibia hugging Eva Alordiah
*let teens date teens -the cry of a senseless Teeanger
*picture of a masquerade wif a pretty young lady
*she will f¿ck me if i introduce her to my mum as my fiancee
*construction of a self-contained room in Abuja
*and many more.

As in wot in heaven shud we and wud we derive from 'em all?:/
Thanks for your input. Are we all in agreement that every one of these topics was bad? If not, pls supply your own list as well. Thanks!
Re: Foolish Mods by Danhumprey: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1538501/strike-notice-boyfriends-association-nigeria#19917114

Seun,why on Earth is that thread with the link above Frontpage? What's important there? It's just plain display of childishness. It was supposed to have been left within the confine of the Romance section!
Re: Foolish Mods by Vivly(f): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't understand. Do you want Seun to consult everybody before putting topics on front page?
Some of the topics you don't like might be useful to others. Taste is relative. If you want a topic on frontpage, recommend it. If a particular topic on frontpage seems irrelevant to you, ignore it. It's as simple as life.
Re: Foolish Mods by astronautog(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Danhumprey: https://www.nairaland.com/1538501/strike-notice-boyfriends-association-nigeria#19917114

Seun,why on Earth is that thread with the link above Frontpage? What's important there? It's just plain display of childishness. It was supposed to have been left within the confine of the Romance section!
that can make fp its just a joke pls oga seun lets have a quality fp am tired of seeing ish on secx
Re: Foolish Mods by AbuMikey(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2013

[size=26pt]Make una allow Oga Seun rest sef[/size] angry

I'm very sure all these Seun this,Seun that is becoming too much.

Aunty Mukina2 does most of the frontpage ish, Y'all can PM her,or better still, open a thread on that effect. smiley

#please don't ban me cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Man Caught On Camera Urinating In Public In Lagos / Learn How To Start An Online Importation Business With Free Shipping To Nigeria! / Three New Ways To Renew The Game+ Mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.