Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Foolish Mods - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Foolish Mods (1896 Views)

Another Fake Account O!!! vizkiz is a foolish fake boi / Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolish Mods by lirusehn(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Seun,you fail to deal with what Lirusehn,the poster above Uyi Uredia,posted. It's seem you delebrately ignored him. You ask for our input and we are giving,yet you seem to be ignoring them. Not fair. sad
bro livam. Naim get im site now.
Re: Foolish Mods by Olugbenger(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vivly: I don't understand. Do you want Seun to consult everybody before putting topics on front page?
Some of the topics you don't like might be useful to others. Taste is relative. If you want a topic on frontpage, recommend it. If a particular topic on frontpage seems irrelevant to you, ignore it. It's as simple as life.

I agree, the FP should appear foolish and useless at times. Some folks might find great pleasure in it especially those praying for NL downfall.
While it may encourage the serious minded ones to visit the various sections to find their taste.

In other words, all is well with the FP.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Foolish Mods by Alikaxon(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Seun: Thanks for your input. Are we all in agreement that every one of these topics was bad? If not, pls supply your own list as well. Thanks!
Seriously sir, In as much as everyone is complaining about how some craps makes fp, and u re trying to address the issue by carrying ur people along, I appreciate. But, I think the priviledge will and is being abused; If everybody starts complaining, If u listen to all complains, It will have an effect on u, It will look like u can't make most decisions urself, which u re to. Everybody can't like all the topics on fp, and so people should ignore the ones they don't like as long as other people find them fascinating. An adadge "one man food is another man's poison." meanwhile, pls I want my recent topic to be on fp, I'll like u all to see for urselves, Titled "A blessing in disguise; the controversial "go and die" statement. I hope it hits fp, I havn't hit fp once despite my outstanding topics, 30% of my topics re outstanding, yet.
Re: Foolish Mods by tpia5: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Seun: What are some of the stories you don't like on the home page?

why did you insult lola omotayo with the front page thread?

that is uncalled for and unbecoming of you.
Re: Foolish Mods by Dannylux: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
This is the cry of people who wanna comment on every damn post on the front page, unfortunately, two people are not exactly the same. What seems irrelevant to you may be of utmost importance to someone else.

So quit the complaints. Too many threads already about this same ish and It's getting boring since nothing is changing.
Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:
why did you insult lola omotayo with the front page thread?

that is uncalled for and unbecoming of you.
My mistake. Apologies. It's been corrected. I was just trying to be funny, but it was in bad taste.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Foolish Mods by zelexotunla(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Seun: My mistake. Apologies. It's been corrected. I was just trying to be funny, but it was in bad taste.
. P.shaun, Mr Seun is trying to be funny. Abeg, i dont think comedy be ur calling. Make una face ur nairalanding thingy o, its ur calling no be comedy. Pls, as a leader,notetaking would be healthy for you than responding to ur followers but if u tends to answer everybody queries, u go type until u go yho. I pray u pilot this nairaland to be more loved than facebook.

1 Like

Re: Foolish Mods by tpia5: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ta leleyi nba soro?
Re: Foolish Mods by Idrismusty97(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please NAIRALAND is a forum not a newspaper.They are times we play and times we get serious. Don't condemned topics in frontpage that don't suit your tastes.Ignor them instead!.The dictionary described a forum as An Internet message board where users can post messages regarding one or more topics of discussion. not a NTA!

2 Likes

Re: Foolish Mods by leggo: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idrismusty97: Please NAIRALAND is a forum not a newspaper.They are times WE play and times we get serious. Don't condemned topics in frontpage that don't suit your tastes.Ignor them instead!.The dictionary described a forum as An Internet message board where users can post messages regarding one or more topics of discussion. not a NTA!
who are the WE? you own shares ?? i opened a thread to call the mods foolish and not ask for comments,so spare me your crap.
*i hope when you were typing you were 'playing'.

* not a Nigerian Television Authority** Lmao. fucc off please
Re: Foolish Mods by Idrismusty97(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
leggo:
who are the WE? you own shares ?? i opened a thread to call the mods foolish and not ask for comments, so spare me your crap.
*i hope when you were typing you were 'playing'.

* not a Nigerian Television Authority** Lmao. fucc off please
And what is a thread created for?You are free to advertise your ignorance in your own thread.But don't quote me while doing it ok.Thanks
Re: Foolish Mods by leggo: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Idrismusty97: And what is a thread created for?You are free to advertise your ignorance in your own thread.But don't quote me while doing it ok.Thanks
where in the post did i beg for your comments?? you better know when to fold your cards of folly.. its my thread and i will quote whoever and however i want...
you are the ignorant one

1 Like

Re: Foolish Mods by Idrismusty97(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2013
leggo:
where in the post did i beg for your comments?? you better know when to fold your cards of folly.. its my thread and i will quote whoever and however i want...
you are the ignorant one
Let's just end it here.This argument is getting us nowhere.
Re: Foolish Mods by benatex(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Complaining about topics making the frontpage is not my concern. The issue of the anti-spam bot or mods banning me is my prob. Why on earth would I be banned till next year or banned till 2018, it's just so unfair. A week ban or two is enough, I can't even comment or post anything in d area in which i was banned. Cant something be done about this.
Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2013
benatex: Complaining about topics making the frontpage is not my concern. The issue of the anti-spam bot or mods banning me is my prob. Why on earth would I be banned till next year or banned till 2018, it's just so unfair. A week ban or two is enough, I can't even comment or post anything in d area in which i was banned. Cant something be done about this.
You were banned for spam and fraud by two.different moderators. Are both of them accusing you falsely?
Re: Foolish Mods by astronautog(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Seun: You were banned for spam and fraud by two.different moderators. Are both of them accusing you falsely?
baba seun It would be great if some mods are reshuffled because some behave like they are God imagine a mod threatening to ban me because he raised a point and I disagreed!!!

1 Like

Re: Foolish Mods by Seun(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
astronautog: baba seun It would be great if some mods are reshuffled because some behave like they are God imagine a mod threatening to ban me because he raised a point and I disagreed!!!
Are you 100% sure that you didn't break any rule in the process of disagreing with him, for example, rule 2?
Re: Foolish Mods by lirusehn(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
astronautog: baba seun It would be great if some mods are reshuffled because some behave like they are God imagine a mod threatening to ban me because he raised a point and I disagreed!!!
serious d way d MODs bhave dis dayz i see people like me growing more rage 2 send new memberz off NL.
Re: Foolish Mods by astronautog(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Seun: Are you 100% sure that you didn't break any rule in the process of disagreing with him, for example, rule 2?
na wa to you o baba seun which 1 be process I understand you are suppose to defend them but at times you need to show them who's boss!!!the rule 2 you are refering to the mod even broke it himself by threatening me!!!yes !!!some mods deserve to be cautioned!!seriously sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here / Pre- Wedding Pictures That Is So Lovely And Will Want To Make You Get Married / Three New Ways To Renew The Game+ Mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.