Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira (1994 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by milkymesh: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2013
Please guys help. I have one million naira toyal savings to invest. I have gone into transportation before buy it didn't work ouy for me. I work in a bank and have no time to peesonally supeevise it. pls your candid advice will be appreciated..
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2013
milkymesh: Please guys help. I have one million naira toyal savings to invest. I have gone into transportation before buy it didn't work ouy for me. I work in a bank and have no time to peesonally supeevise it. pls your candid advice will be appreciated..
the said amount is relatively ok for dis 2 biz. I wil personaly teach u binary biz one on one if u want.it doesnt take much of my time in a day and i dont encounter any loss.its strictly done online.second to this i also do importation of goods also from online and i picks them up here in nigeria.i started this one since feb.transport biz is too dirty to my liking.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2013
How can i become an Independent Petroleum Marketer, e.g. diesel, kerosine. distributing locally to banks, Hospitals, Eatries, Ministries and so on. pls
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by Nikkygold4life(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Since u don't have time, I suggest u start a clothing buz(kids wears, adult wears, shoes, bags), if u have someone dt can help u buy frm US and Uk, u pick it up in Nigeria then u start selling urself, assuming u have a car, put it in ur boot and tell ur friends, coleagues, neigbours, even church members. U'll be amazed what one person will buy at a go. This business gives u rest of mind cos u are ur own boss. If u don't av a car just post it on ur FB wall, twitter, or BBM, pple will come buy wen ure home. Your husband or patner can also help out, just put some in his boot or ask him to tell friends and colleagues before u know it, u'll build a network of regular customers and since ure in d banking sector, u know ur colleagues too don't have much time to shop, tell them, they'll patronise.
Actually, I just started selling kids wear with a capital less dan 200k, what I made already is making me smile to d bank, I do it as part time too cos I'm employed. My SIL helps with d buying in d US @ cheap rate during sales so u sell at mkt price here or even lower and u'll still make gain. You can email me if u need details nikkygold@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by lambadu: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
milkymesh: Please guys help. I have one million naira toyal savings to invest. I have gone into transportation before buy it didn't work ouy for me. I work in a bank and have no time to peesonally supeevise it. pls your candid advice will be appreciated..

Do you know that you can Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured)
No this not 419 scammer or a trick. This is 100% real and Is happening live in Nigeria. It's American based telecommunications MLM company that is barely 6 months now in Nigeria.Their technology enables one to make unlimited calls to both local and international lines via their software installed on your PC, they are also into web advertising too. They brought an opportunity for everyone to earn from their company by promoting their technology on a Multi Level Marketing platform. You invest by subscribing to a promoter calling pack and posing ads that would be given to you(it's less than 10mins job). Visit: WWW.telex free.com/ad/dmogul.

If interested, our American representatives are coming to Lagos this sunday for a free business seminar/presentation. This is a big investment opportunity don't miss it for the anything!! Call me on 08058031302 for sit reservations(limited sit available)
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by lambadu: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by lambadu: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
cool
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by nopsman1: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2013
I suggest you start a dry cleaning business. its very profitable and you'll get your RoI 9months of operation.... good luck.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by GITFPROJECTS: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Good day, send your e-mail address or request to g.itfprojects.com or enquiries@g-itfprojects.com, you might become one of us if you wish.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by enisot(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nikkygold4life: Since u don't have time, I suggest u start a clothing buz(kids wears, adult wears, shoes, bags), if u have someone dt can help u buy frm US and Uk, u pick it up in Nigeria then u start selling urself, assuming u have a car, put it in ur boot and tell ur friends, coleagues, neigbours, even church members. U'll be amazed what one person will buy at a go. This business gives u rest of mind cos u are ur own boss. If u don't av a car just post it on ur FB wall, twitter, or BBM, pple will come buy wen ure home. Your husband or patner can also help out, just put some in his boot or ask him to tell friends and colleagues before u know it, u'll build a network of regular customers and since ure in d banking sector, u know ur colleagues too don't have much time to shop, tell them, they'll patronise.
Actually, I just started selling kids wear with a capital less dan 200k, what I made already is making me smile to d bank, I do it as part time too cos I'm employed. My SIL helps with d buying in d US @ cheap rate during sales so u sell at mkt price here or even lower and u'll still make gain. You can email me if u need details nikkygold@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Nikky,

Mails are not being delivered to the mail given here. could you please check if there is an error to be corrected or better still give a fresh mail addy.
Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by kennykay(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com/koyaf and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by MisterFelix(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2013
You only need a N500k to make 300% profit in few weeks turn over for this business. To get started, please download and read through the business proposal below...
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With One Million Naira by Angelstartups(f): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Networking Business Without Capital / SHOCKING !!! 10 Things From Your Body That You Can Sell For Real Money / Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.