Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (48073 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nextworldnx(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2013
What is going on these days with d different threads I am beginning to see here of late by girls complaining about their BF DEMANDING sex from them, even till the point of giving ultimatums and all dat $hit? Like wat da fuq? Who demands Sex from a girl one claims to be in a relationship with? Are u negotiating a contractual agreement or u re buying tomato & pepper in market to be DEMANDING? Whateva happened to a romantic date, dinner, treat, outings,...and afterwards allow nature to take its course?

U Guys doing dis nonsense are d ones making some of these Girls believe that they have negotiating power with sex! I don't get it. Is it dat a guy picks up his fone and d next tin goes "hello swthrt, I want u to come over for d weekend,and hey pls,I will fuvk u when u come" ?? Dis is crazy!!! Dis is insane! No girl will take dis $hit. No wonder they tell u $hit too like "take me to ur mama first", "buy me a BB Z10 first" or "wait for my 90 days rule". Yeah, they tell u dat because u ve refuse to man up and take d lead in ur relationship. Infact, such a guy is not ready to be in a relationship, it breaks most girls heart dat their guy is a wussy, and since they can't stand a wussy! They reply u with conditions too, and trust me, at that stage they are ready to back out of that relationship, so even if u give in to their conditions, sorry no sex for u. After dat, Nairaland will now then bear d brunt of ur foolishness. angry

If u guys so much want to fuvk, then do wat u ve to do. Put her in d mood, create a romantic setting, get her all wet and let everytin play out itself. I bet u dat even if u don't want sex after creating d atmosphere, she will pounce on u herself and do d needful. U Guys should go work on urselves, stop embarrassing other Men here and lastly stop whinning around on Nairaland.

U don't DEMAND sex from Girls!! Or are u a learner?

46 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Abimloaded(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2013
You're on point man! you dnt even have to tell any girl that you wanna bang her... all u need to do is to get her in mood through kisses ...romance... (prolonged one) by this time, she must have been in the mood and ready to take the cork and forget any BB or take me to your mother ish!

in a nut shell... dnt give her a formal notice or in anyway tell her you want sex b4 u bang out her hymen(that's if she is even having)

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Grendel(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Because it's our right cool

40 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bigtt76(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2013
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Some Men Behave Dat Way because A Whole Lot Of Gals Now Dress Lyk Sluts Nd Whores..........Moral Decadence Is On The Rise....

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided

28 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nextworldnx(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
A typical Example of what I am talking against.

www.nairaland.com/1536716/girlfriend-promised-me-sex-introduce
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Its natural,a guy spends on u n what does he value most if not sex n love...Some things are better not talked about. Believe u me,we guys are polygamous, a guy demands 4 sex n its romantic buh when a lady does,she's mistaken 4 a slut. I luv d men's world really
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Enegod(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided
no..sex na exercise

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by ebamma(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
cos we are not running a charity, any man that invests his money in a business, does that in expectation of returns, same applies to investing on a girl

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by GoodFaith: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided
Sex is not food
it is about once need
so men have need for sex why women have need for money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nextworldnx(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2013

Dsame way I will scream MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!! ...Money wey go hook u for throat!! Money na una life? SMH

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by shizzle11(m): 1:08am On Dec 03, 2013
^gringrin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by NadiaSA1(f): 1:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Dsame way I will scream MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!! ...Money wey go hook u for throat!! Money na una life? SMH
grin funny sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by CircleOfWilis: 3:50am On Dec 03, 2013
if u dnt girls wil think u r impotent or even worst,gay

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by free2ryhme: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Grendel: Because it's our right cool

which constitution u for read your own undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by derbybliz(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2013
My sista na the same tin i dey ask?. The rate at which youths are talking and having sex dis tym, b4 2014 d earth will be over populated. GUYS ABEG MAKE UNA WAIT TILL MARRIAGE ABEG

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by IAMBREEZY: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2013
If we don't demand for sex who will,what sort of question is that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by ITbomb(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2013
That is why dem lurve me, from play I go romance dem till they beg me to insert

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nneh1(f): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx: What is going on these days with d different threads I am beginning to see here of late by girls complaining about their BF DEMANDING sex from them, even till the point of giving ultimatums and all dat $hit? Like wat da fuq? Who demands Sex from a girl one claims to be in a relationship with? Are u negotiating a contractual agreement or u re buying tomato & pepper in market to be DEMANDING? Whateva happened to a romantic date, dinner, treat, outings,...and afterwards allow nature to take its course?

U Guys doing dis nonsense are d ones making some of these Girls believe that they have negotiating power with sex! I don't get it. Is it dat a guy picks up his fone and d next tin goes "hello swthrt, I want u to come over for d weekend,and hey pls,I will fuvk u when u come" ?? Dis is crazy!!! Dis is insane! No girl will take dis $hit. No wonder they tell u $hit too like "take me to ur mama first", "buy me a BB Z10 first" or "wait for my 90 days rule". Yeah, they tell u dat because u ve refuse to man up and take d lead in ur relationship. Infact, such a guy is not ready to be in a relationship, it breaks most girls heart dat their guy is a wussy, and since they can't stand a wussy! They reply u with conditions too, and trust me, at that stage they are ready to back out of that relationship, so even if u give in to their conditions, sorry no sex for u. After dat, Nairaland will now then bear d brunt of ur foolishness. angry

If u guys so much want to fuvk, then do wat u ve to do. Put her in d mood, create a romantic setting, get her all wet and let everytin play out itself. I bet u dat even if u don't want sex after creating d atmosphere, she will pounce on u herself and do d needful. U Guys should go work on urselves, stop embarrassing other Men here and lastly stop whinning around on Nairaland.

bros seriously you hit the nail directly. If we girls will tell you how some guys demand this X you will be shocked at how myopic they are, it makes me ponder a lot but thanks for ur mind set.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Mariojane(f): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Cos they think with their pricks not their brains.they believe if dat is satisfied then oda tins can take care of itself

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm not sure u think well b4 u post the topic. and who tell you they have right to collect money from guyz, let me refer u to igbopresident post, how his best frnd and gf cheated him. WTF, if u dont phuck dem they will complain and if u do too much they will complain but they cant do without us, abeg make una dey Bleep dey go jare but remember to use condom oooo. na phucking era we dey ooo. if u yab me i no send, i don talk my own. sefini

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nbright: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Because .......
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hmn.... E taya me for we guys oo... On top of wetin... E pass dis t*t*....?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nbright: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
nneh1: bros seriously you hit the nail directly. If we girls will tell you how some guys demand this X you will be shocked at how myopic they are, it makes me ponder a lot but thanks for ur mind set.
Please tell me you don't demand for cash from him/them
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
NUTHING GETS THEM IN THE MOOD LIKE
THIS

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by crisycent: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nigeria girls dey ever dey in d mood? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fatdon2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
What if I wan Fvck ashawo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by guttentag(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
I am a guy and for almost a year now, i haven't had sex, not that i don't want it but i just don't just like the way Girls feel that a man can't do without them.

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nneh1(f): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
nbright: Please tell me you don't demand for cash from him/them
guy this is a bitter unbelievable truth "I HAVE NEVER DEMANDED MONEY" and it surprises him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Fajzay: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
free2ryhme:

which constitution u for read your own undecided
Maybe the same bro constitution aka Brostitution. lolz

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Dre19: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx: What is going on these days with d different threads I am beginning to see here of late by girls complaining about their BF DEMANDING sex from them, even till the point of giving ultimatums and all dat $hit? Like wat da fuq? Who demands Sex from a girl one claims to be in a relationship with? Are u negotiating a contractual agreement or u re buying tomato & pepper in market to be DEMANDING? Whateva happened to a romantic date, dinner, treat, outings,...and afterwards allow nature to take its course?

U Guys doing dis nonsense are d ones making some of these Girls believe that they have negotiating power with sex! I don't get it. Is it dat a guy picks up his fone and d next tin goes "hello swthrt, I want u to come over for d weekend,and hey pls,I will fuvk u when u come" ?? Dis is crazy!!! Dis is insane! No girl will take dis $hit. No wonder they tell u $hit too like "take me to ur mama first", "buy me a BB Z10 first" or "wait for my 90 days rule". Yeah, they tell u dat because u ve refuse to man up and take d lead in ur relationship. Infact, such a guy is not ready to be in a relationship, it breaks most girls heart dat their guy is a wussy, and since they can't stand a wussy! They reply u with conditions too, and trust me, at that stage they are ready to back out of that relationship, so even if u give in to their conditions, sorry no sex for u. After dat, Nairaland will now then bear d brunt of ur foolishness. angry you need tell ashawo sey you won F am oooo. cheesy if not she go change am for you after sex..if you no hold money oooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.