Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Olamide - Turn Up (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide - Turn Up (Video) (9994 Views)

MUSIC DOWNLOAD: Olamide - Turn Up / DOWNLOAD: Olamide - Turn Up (prod. Pheelz) / Olamide - Turn Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide - Turn Up (Video) by seangy4konji: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
dats a nice video..Reminds me of America and Flo-rida...Nice gals and dancing...Turn up.Haters will always hate but if you dont wish a fellow brethren well?you ain't gonna be well also....
Re: Olamide - Turn Up (Video) by CLIQBOY(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
rill:
Why do u guys keep singing dagrin's praises unnecesssary. Was it because he was there b4 olamide? Look that doesn't mean shii. I can authoritatively tell u that olamide is more talented than dagrin. Oya make una come bite me.
No mind them.. Olamide can fit into any genre either rap,pop,dance hall,fuji infact he go sing reggae soon.. The only naija rapper battling it with the pop singers.. After claming the crown of naija rap
Re: Olamide - Turn Up (Video) by ajasa4link: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
All these nigggas always quick to rubbish olamide and praise dagrin, I tire for una... As if it's not the same dagrin we all know.For God's sake it's not as if dagrin used more wordplay, metaphor and punchline more than olamide..As a matter of fact olamide does these more than dagrin ever did( this is coming from someone who purchased olamide's 3 albums )...U guys make olamide seem as someone who is very far from dagrin,but the truth is apart from dagrin's deep voice, and a little bit swag of his own,there is nothing really special about him...YES! I listened to his Jimmy jump off and olamide's as well... The truth is,death bestows a legend status on most artists and as such people tend to always rate a dead artist's music more than a living competitor's.... By the way,olamide has said it times without numbers, he is not trying to fit into olamide's shoes,he is charting his own course and doing his own thing.

LAST BULLET: For those saying olamide is all about noise, I pray thee walk into the nearest studio, book for a recording session, whisper into the mic for 3:56 mins, release it into the market and let's see if even ur family members will buy it

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Turn Up (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
ajasa4link: All these nigggas always quick to rubbish olamide and praise dagrin, I tire for una... As if it's not the same dagrin we all know.For God's sake it's not as if dagrin used more wordplay, metaphor and punchline more than olamide..As a matter of fact olamide does these more than dagrin ever did( this is coming from someone who purchased olamide's 3 albums )...U guys make olamide seem as someone who is very far from dagrin,but the truth is apart from dagrin's deep voice, and a little bit swag of his own,there is nothing really special about him...YES! I listened to his Jimmy jump off and olamide's as well... The truth is,death bestows a legend status on most artists and as such people tend to always rate a dead artist's music more than a living competitor's.... By the way,olamide has said it times without numbers, he is not trying to fit into olamide's shoes,he is charting his own course and doing his own thing.

LAST BULLET: For those saying olamide is all about noise, I pray thee walk into the nearest studio, book for a recording session, whisper into the mic for 3:56 mins, release it into the market and let's see if even ur family members will buy it
They are both good, but I give it to DaGrin. Some people are saying Olamide makes noise because the dude raps with passion according to him, I think the guy is too fast sometimes and that's one of the differences between DaGrin and Olamide...DaGrin is not too fast and you hear almost what he sings unlike Olamide also DaGrin's deep voice. How I wish DaGrin was alive, it would have been so interesting to have both of them reigning. Lord of Ajasa is the pioneer of Yoruba rap(To the best of my knowledge), when he was reigning it was only him then he faded and we had DaGrin who also reigned alone he died and we now have Olamide who's reigning now. Olamide is good but he has to take it easy with releasing singles and albums afterall nobody is pursuing him so why releasing every now and then rather he should be recording and saving his songs, I wouldn't want what happened to 9ice to happen to him. I think he was supposed to release the third album next year. I wish him best of luck sha, I bought the three albums.
Re: Olamide - Turn Up (Video) by born2boink(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
thisisayus: Rayban Abacha is still my best olamide's joint followed by industreet and dop€ money.
Click like if you agree with me.
hopefully their will be Rayban Babangida or Obasanjo ?
Re: Olamide - Turn Up (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
We already have 'Carpo Obasanjo' that's wot Ola calls him
born2fuck: hopefully their will be Rayban Babangida or Obasanjo ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm / Worst Songs Of 2010. / Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.