Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! (4068 Views)

Women Are Fucccking Wicked (see Photo To Confirm) / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Therock5555(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
If i no join this bonanza i go cry. Op make i put my pix ooo, i dey come, i hope the card go dey true ba?
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Therock5555(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
www.nairaland.com/therock5555

My Email na Peteruduak0@gmail.com

i need mtn ooogringringrin

#waiting mood activated#
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Therock5555(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Make i go sleep, am sure my mailbox go hot tomorowgringringrin

op i dey hail ur intergrity oo, Naija girls no dey this kind tin everyday
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Pacify: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by fruityjojo(f): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don't expect a gud response dis early, lots of Nairaland peeps are hypocrites/pretenders & dey will try 2 bring down odas who are more open/frank cos dey want 2 form wat they are not!
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by jhidey08(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Na mtn card I need, na only recharge PIN I wan c on my fone o, no luv msgs, is dat clear? 08143342650 is my number. U've got a nice body anyways. Winks#

https://www.nairaland.com/jhidey08
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by jhidey08(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: Don't expect a gud response dis early, lots of Nairaland peeps are hypocrites/pretenders & dey will try 2 bring down odas who are more open/frank cos dey want 2 form wat they are not!
u're nt luking bad
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by dhensity: 12:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by StObaino1(m): 3:08am On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: Don't expect a gud response dis early, lots of Nairaland peeps are hypocrites/pretenders & dey will try 2 bring down odas who are more open/frank cos dey want 2 form wat they are not!

Hey u been off BBM. How are you doing?
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 03, 2013
jhidey08: u're nt luking bad
St_Obaino:

Guys! Guys!! Guys!!! Stop ur madness, I have paid her bride price undecided cool
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by hotwax: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2013
I for upload my PIx but I get many enemies for nairaland.

If they see my face, my life will be threatened.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by onegig(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2013
No need to stress you. Uploaded my pic already here. So where my card?

Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Am not interested in d airtime..bt d thread got me to upload my pix anyways
Am kinda a lil bit new on d forum
https://www.nairaland.com/A.jeez
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2013
The rock5555: www.nairaland.com/therock5555

My Email na Peteruduak0@gmail.com

i need mtn ooogringringrin

#waiting mood activated#

And the third winner is ............. The rock5555
Check your email
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2013
A.jeez, dhensity, Pacify, Phemmy99, JimloveTM your email so I can send you the card this morning. Remember na only 10 dey here ooh and the ten na MTN grin
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: A.jeez, dhensity, Pacify, Phemmy99, JimloveTM your email so I can send you the card this morning. Remember na only 10 dey here ooh and the ten na MTN grin

Lols...dnt worry abt d airtym..thnk u
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Elnino4ladies: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2013
donkelz: www.nairaland.com/donkelz
na only babes u d follow...??..lolz
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by JimloveTM(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: A.jeez, dhensity, Pacify, Phemmy99, JimloveTM your email so I can send you the card this morning. Remember na only 10 dey here ooh and the ten na MTN grin

kul.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Johncuba(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2013
www.nairaland.com/ johncuba...pls send d airtym asap make i call dora my luv... 07039301928
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Johncuba(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Poverty and desperation. *smh
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Johncuba: www.nairaland.com/johncuba 07039301928

I dont need phone number. Just email. What's your email?
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2013
And the next winner JimloveTM

check your email
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by JimloveTM(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: And the next winner JimloveTM

check your email

the babe legit o....correct... smiley smiley
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Johncuba(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:

I dont need phone number. Just email. What's your email?
my email aint functioning anymore...just kindly send to my no...07039301928
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by fruityjojo(f): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2013
St_Obaino:

Oh yeaa. I got a new phone. Am fine & you?
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Phemmy99(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2013
femiolatona@gmail.com
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by fruityjojo(f): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Strauskhan1: Guys! Guys!! Guys!!! Stop ur madness, I have paid her bride price undecided cool
Smally U don finally trowey dat your welder glass! Glory!
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by donkelz(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: And the second winner is ............. Donkelz
Donkelz what is your email and mobile network, I will send you the card now

Its on my signature...na emptyhen...(Mtn)hope u aint joking sha...
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by JimloveTM(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: And the next winner JimloveTM

check your email

i replied to ur email, it bounced back...i got a msg 4 u..cnt paste here..tnks
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by donkelz(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2013
Elnino4ladies: na only babes u d follow...??..lolz

Ur moniker make u fear me abi? But no b only babes I follow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? / See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.