Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? (20550 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
I was in banking all this morning & circumstances happened to make me queue up alongside others. It happened that abt six girls were in my front. I noticed that d 1st girl withdrew 2k, d 2nd, 1k5, d 3rd wanted to withdraw 4k but d cashier rather told her d highest she culd withdraw was N2,900 cos min. of 1k must be left in d account & N100 must be charged for using d counter instead of atm. This means d total money she had in that account was 4k. Well, d 4th girl came & managed to whdraw 5k, d 5th withdrew 1k3h & d 6th girl was told it was only N800.0... was in her account, meaning she cant withdraw any money. She then complained she expected som money in d account. Mnwhyl, all d guys in that banking hall didnt withdraw anythng less than 10k n probably stil av much left inside. This however keeps me wondering how much average nigerian girls actually have in thier accounts despite all these thier 'forming' with brazillian hairs, heavy make ups etc.

Nigerian girls, abeg una attention is needed o. Come & talk!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nothing less than 5k and they act as if they are glo ambassadors. angry

The only time they get up to 10k or above is when they just got their school fees.

A nairaland is about to call me a pained dude. Welcome cool

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
TribalEAST: Nothing less than 5k and they act as if they are glo ambassadors. angry

The only time they get up to 10k or above is when they just got their school fees.

A nairaland is about to call me a pained dude. Welcome cool

Yeah bruv! From what i observed in that banking hall today, am very factual most nigerians cant boast of 20k in thier accounts and these are the same girls that will be forming flashy on road. Smh!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lol

I think majority of d girls are not employed, and the ones that are employed aint earning much.

The ones that earn fart salaries are rare.

Most naija don't having savings, they spend so much on their hair, they want to look flashy everytime so even if dey got some funds dey will splash it on shoes, cloths, bags..

They just wanna feel among, owambe tins lol

So don't be surprised u find a chick claiming gbogbo bigs girls no get shishi

11 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
faakay: Lol

I think majority of d girls are not employed, and the ones that are employed aint earning much.

Most naija don't having savings, they spend so much on their hair, they want to look flashy everytime so even if dey got some funds dey will splash it on shoes, cloths, bags..

So don't be surprised u find a chick claiming gbogbo bigs girls no get shishi

i am sorry u feel this way but the girls i know have min #10m excluding cars! And are single

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by addictiv(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
.^^^^^you see how people fail exams....topic says "average " the girls who have upto 1m are definitely not average girls you see everyday on the streets.
@ topic i say btw 0.00 to 20k.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
shocked so upon all the forming wey this girl dey form.. Adonbilivit shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by baralatie(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
addictiv: .^^^^^you see how people fail exams....topic says "average " the girls who have upto 1m are definitely not average girls you see everyday on the streets.
u average calculation is diff from my average calculation.sorry u for own average!

9 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by ebamma(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
my guy girls love spending money, a girl's expenses, food excluded in a month could top 30k, while an average guys own may be 10 to 15k, from buying new clothes to latest shoes, to fixing their hair to manicure to buying cosmetics, a girl with 30k in her account before the end of the month will be left with 3k to 4k, so my friend, its not that girls don't have money, it's just that when they have they spend while we guys love saving more

13 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
faakay: Lol

I think majority of d girls are not employed, and the ones that are
employed aint earning much.

So don't be surprised u find a chick claiming gbogbo bigs girls no get
shishi

My surprise is that this same girls would carry bb, ipad, high heels, flashy dresses, heavy make ups etc as if they are banking with central bank or even world bank sef but deep inside them, thier accounts cant boast of 10k. grin grin grin Smh!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
baralatie:
i am sorry u feel this way but the girls i know have min #10m excluding cars! And are single

How did u get to know? Is that what she told u? Are u her manager?

10 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
RedBenson:

My surprise is that this same girls would carry bb, ipad, high heels, flashy dresses, heavy make ups etc as if they are banking with central bank or even world bank sef but deep inside them, thier accounts cant boast of 10k. grin grin grin Smh!

Na their way bro grin they don't ve responsibility unlike we men....

Even the ones from rich family, na their papa money dey spend. She go jst dey form efizi dey do speperenpe, shi shi no dey

I don jam em plenty grin no big deal....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
addictiv: .^^^^^you see how people fail exams....topic says "average " the girls who have upto 1m are definitely not average girls you see everyday on the streets.

That means if no be we guys dey even try with dem sef, nothing for dey that account. Smh!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
RedBenson:

That means if no be we guys dey even try with dem sef, nothing for dey that account. Smh!

Yeah that's why they are looking for guys with fat pocket, dats em pray to God give em beta hubby as in make he rich lool

Dats y guys dey complain bitterly, all ds girl jst demanding lol

Na economy situation cos e know really dey easy

Unlike girls wey dey away uk and yankee, jobs dey for em to do which can provide basic needs and save too.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
the thing is some of us girls don't bank with only one bank.like me I have two accounts that no matter how broke I am I can't touch that my money for Eco bank.I only receive alert for my firstbank were I get small money and I dey leave the massage for my phone,una want make my bros them stop giving me money when they find out how much I get abeg.....if my firstbank money don to much I go transfer am over to Eco bank.I can only leave a minimum of 7k come dey cry sef say am very broke.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by holusormi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
RedBenson: I was in banking all this morning & circumstances happened to make me queue up alongside others. It happened that abt six girls were in my front. I noticed that d 1st girl withdrew 2k, d 2nd, 1k5, d 3rd wanted to withdraw 4k but d cashier rather told her d highest she culd withdraw was N2,900 cos min. of 1k must be left in d account & N100 must be charged for using d counter instead of atm. This means d total money she had in that account was 4k. Well, d 4th girl came & managed to whdraw 5k, d 5th withdrew 1k3h & d 6th girl was told it was only N800.0... was in her account, meaning she cant withdraw any money. She then complained she expected som money in d account. Mnwhyl, all d guys in that banking hall didnt withdraw anythng less than 10k n probably stil av much left inside. This however keeps me wondering how much average nigerian girls actually have in thier accounts despite all these thier 'forming' with brazillian hairs, heavy make ups etc.

Nigerian girls, abeg una attention is needed o. Come & talk!

shutup and stop lying,, most pple nowadays have atm's ,, do pple even withdraw in baanks anymore ?... am sure u know banks deduct almost 200 naira (cant remember the exact figure) for withdrawals less dan 100k ??...bros abeg stop llying to us,as for the mumus rushing here to run dier mouths... naija gehs don scam ina sotay ina brains don fry,,uyall cant even differentiate btwn a serious post and a nicompop's post!!!..smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
RedBenson:

How did u get to know? Is that what she told u? Are u her manager?
1st girls are from anambra,they are twins.1 works in UBA & the other works at mobil y.i.Both paid #10m house rent in lekki phase(i did the renovation)
2nd set live at jakande lekki 3 girls estate surveyors bought a twin duplex tn start their company.
3rd set live at eleguishi(stil dont understand the nature of their jog)rented a duplex al by themselve with furnit complete

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
holusormi:

shutup and stop lying,, most pple nowadays have atm's ,, do pple even withdraw in baanks anymore ?... am sure u know banks deduct almost 200 naira (cant remember the exact figure) for withdrawals less dan 100k ??...bros abeg stop llying to us,as for the mumus rushing here to run dier mouths... naija gehs don scam ina sotay ina brains don fry,,uyall cant even differentiate btwn a serious post and a nicompop's post!!!..smh

Guy shuttt up jareee, iddiioott y re u defending dem....

baralatie:
1st girls are from anambra,they are twins.1 works in UBA & the other works at mobil y.i.Both paid #10m house rent in lekki phase(i did the renovation)
2nd set live at jakande lekki 3 girls estate surveyors bought a twin duplex tn start their company.
3rd set live at eleguishi(stil dont understand the nature of their jog)rented a duplex al by themselve with furnit complete

The poster is talking about average girls, ds ones u re mentioning are more than average and they are rare because u meet them don't mean all girls are bucks up like em. U dey talk say no be ds naija u dey

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotmolo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
U shld specify. Do u mean plain girls or runs girls

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotmolo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Even sum runs girls wil gada demselfs to rent house. I wonder if d runs no de pay. I knw sum dat ar like 15 in a 3bedroom flat. Which level?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
faakay:

Guy shuttt up jareee, iddiioott y re u defending dem....

The poster is talking about average girls, ds ones u re mentioning are more than average and they are rare because u meet them don't mean all girls are bucks up like em. U dey talk say no be ds naija u dey

like i told som1 earlier ur average may not be my average.if ur average suit u dont judge it on anoda man average.
And u dey behave like say u no fit catch big girl.guy notin special just dnt behav like a vilage boy around them that al!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by fruityjojo(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
In hard times lyk dis 15/17k minimum, buh op ur a liar sha! An average guy dat usually goes 2 d ATM 2 withdraw d last 500 if possible! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Slowpois0n: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: In hard times lyk dis 15/17k minimum, buh op ur a liar sha! An average guy dat usually goes 2 d ATM 2 withdraw d last 500 if possible! grin
you can make person laugh sha.. 500 naira Bawo?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2013
holusormi:

shutup and stop lying,, most pple nowadays have atm's ,, do pple even withdraw in baanks anymore ?... am sure u know banks deduct almost 200
naira (cant remember the exact figure) for withdrawals less dan 100k
??...bros abeg stop llying to us,as for the mumus rushing here to run dier mouths... naija gehs don scam ina sotay ina brains don fry,,uyall cant even differentiate btwn a serious post and a nicompop's post!!!..smh

Did you read the post properly @all? You would've seen where i said a girl was charged N100 for using counter instead of atm. What's ur point then?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: In hard times lyk dis 15/17k minimum, buh op ur a liar sha! An average guy dat usually goes 2 d ATM 2 withdraw d last 500 if possible! grin

That's a lie and even if it's true, dat doesnt mean it happens often unlike u girls and even then, he might stil com and spend d same 5h on his gf. Smh!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2013
faakay:

Na their way bro grin they don't ve responsibility unlike we men....

Even the ones from rich family, na their papa money dey spend. She go jst dey form efizi dey do speperenpe, shi shi no dey

I don jam em plenty grin no big deal....

Yeah i'v met some who come from a somwhat rich homes and yet still beg or shld i say demand for just 2k to pick a pair of shoes up there. All these girls eeh, smh!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 03, 2013
So what's the aim of this post?
Fact student girls have more money than student boys
Fact job-hunting girls have more money than job-hunting boys.
Fact working women have more money than working men who are in the same class or grade of job with them
A female banker in level 8 has more money than a male banker in same level and same bank.
A female oil worker has more money than a male worker in same level and same company.
Maybe cos they get extra from their men or maybe cos they don't have the same financial responsibility as their male counterparts.
It is not ideal but it is what it is.
Maybe you're not a student and you're comparing yourself with female students who are barely surviving in school. Smh

21 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2013
hotmolo: Even sum runs girls wil gada demselfs to rent house. I wonder if d runs no de pay. I knw sum dat ar like 15 in a 3bedroom flat. Which level?

Where the landlord come dey naw? Dem wan full d soakaway within few months? Abi landlord dey follow yansh them? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by moonraker(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: So what's the aim of this post?
Fact student girls have more money than student boys
Fact job-hunting girls have more money than job-hunting boys.
Fact working women have more money than working men who are in the same class or grade of job with them
A female banker in level 8 has more money than a male banker in same level and same bank.
A female oil worker has more money than a male worker in same level and same company.
Maybe cos they get extra from their men or maybe cos they don't have the same financial responsibility as their male counterparts.
It is not ideal but it is what it is.
Maybe you're not a student and you're comparing yourself with female students who are barely surviving in school. Smh

Lol your post is ridiculously funny.

Maybe the reason why the females have more is because some of the so called females you pointed out dont spend their cash in the first place? You get where i am heading to with this, dont you?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2013
moonraker:

Lol your post is ridiculously funny.

Maybe the reason why the females have more is because some of the so called females you pointed out dont spend their cash in the first place? You get where i am heading to with this, dont you?

He doesnt understand simple logic.

Girls working in oil companies and banks dont have time for brazillian hair and heavy makeups. If they do, they wont have shishi in their account.
Simple logic can be difficult at times.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by moonraker(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

He doesnt understand simple logic.

Girls working in oil companies and banks dont have time for brazillian hair and heavy makeups. If they do, they wont have shishi in their account.
Simple logic can be difficult at times.

Sorry!!! Are you talking to me?? What is illogical about my post?

I suppose your post makes more sense??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.