Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife (28206 Views)

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Sunnymarc(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen
werey re oooooooo
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2013
girls plenty outside

but there is only one arsenal......

if she can endure the one and a half hour of watching arsenal one day in a weekend....................

she will be substituted
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by steric58(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen
no wonder your name said it all.kids plenty 4 nairaland o
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by dammytosh: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Tell her

ARSENAL for LIFE

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by GentleFrank(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Love and Soccer !
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Amhappy(f): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2013
I watch football too but the way some guys go about sooooooooo is annoying. My hubby is a diehard Man U fan and I stand in for Arsenal FC but there are times he make me feel jealous as if Man U is a co-wife. Now his friend is a crazy Chelsea fan. Imagine the other day we were discussing family issues and his friend cuts in to ask if Eto will be fit to play on Sunday thus derailing our discussion. And his crazy football news in the morning from PH Love fm-Cool FM -Nigeria Info-Ray power. The thing dey tire me. Haba

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Mintayo(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*
So unfortunate,placing sport over your home.
Op,why did you get married to her in d first place,why not get married to arsenal instead of her...smhg.
Depriving a woman is a sin,i doubt if as a man you will allow such.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Venchy: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2013
akin101: SERIOUSLY THERE A LOT OF PUSSY-WIPPED NIGURS ON THIS THREAD!!!
I dont think a lot of men understand their god given roles as men.
Football is a passion and hobby for a lot of people!!!
She has her hobbies and passions. I should respect hers and she should respect mine!!!
Why would my wife lock me out because i went to watch ball!!!

Why would my wife tell me to choose between football and her!!!
a. She don dey mad
b. she don drink
c. she just watch nollywood/gollywood movie
d. she just smoke weed
e. she really needs a taste of my strong love-vendor hand
e. i m a spineless bitcchass niggur
f. needs some drama before some really hard core sexxxing

choose one na multiple choice question.............

The fact that she can even ask you and u are seriously considering the request,
actually says a lot about who makes decisions in your house.

Marriage is for enjoyment and is not a shackle/prison,
any silly woman wey try am no go like my immediate reaction.

it's not a prison indeed but sometimes you live to understand your wife and comprimise.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by missshawry: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*
u r actually a bad hubby wif ur comments change bfr its too late fr u. Hw cn u prefere football over ur wife kai!.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by enigmatique(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
Willgates: aside from your kids, sir I don't see anything as valuable and irreplaceable as a wife. You can't be leaving the poor woman alone in the house all in the name of going to watch "arsenal". Next time, take her with you,if she doesn't like the viewing center ,endeavour to buy a satellite decoder. CTL is just 18k or there about and shows all the matches u can ever or might never think of with just a token of N3100 a month as subscription
Chairman, abeg ma wich 1 b CTL? Pls giv me more info coz wat u said here has caught my eye.

@Op: Your wife and home is more important than Arsenal. However, since football and Arsenal is the only hobby you have, and lest you leave it for destructive ones like smoking, drinking etc, please do as so many people have already advised: buy a decoder, create the viewing-center atmosphere at home at home and watch all your matches at home. If you go to the viewing center because you crave the atmosphere there so much, which is created by other men, how don't you see that your wife loves the atmosphere at home when you are around?(Yet you'll say women can't be understood!) IMO, it's not football that she wants to banish, it's you that she wants! So, start watching it at home and your wife soon constitute the perfect atmosphere, either as a protagonist or an antagonist. That will be good for the love between you, the kids, you, her- in short everything and everyone! All in all, I can see that your wife loves you. Love her too.

PS: Don't support any particular club, but you Gunners better advise Wenger to buy another top-class striker, just as he bought Ozil. If Giroud go get injury... KASALA FIT BURST OOO!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Rikidony(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2013
It was the first day of the first
semester and a new direct
entry student, Koffi, A Ghanaian,
joined the History Class in Delta
State University, Abraka.
The Lecturer said; Let’s begin by
reviewing some Nigerian history.
The Lecturer asked; Who said i
shall return to die in the land of
my fathers?.
The whole class was silent.
She saw a sea of blank faces,
except for Koffi, who had his
hand up.
Koffi replied; King Jaja of Opobo,
‘Very good!’.. said the lecturer.
She asked again;
Who said, the land use act will
feed the nation?.
This time, no response except
from Koffi, he stood up and
replied; Obasanjo, 1976.
The Lecturer snapped at the class;
Class, you should be ashamed of
yourselves. Koffi, who is new to
our Country, knows more about
it’s history than you do, what a
shame!.
The Lecturer immediately, heard a
loud whisper; ‘Ghana must go’.
Who said that?. she demanded,
Koffi put his hand up, ‘Buhari
1984.’
At that point, a student at the
back scornfully said; ‘Hmmm, You
think you are smart.’
The Lecturer glared and asked; ‘All
right! Now, who said that?.’
Koffi replied; ‘Babangida to Abiola,
1992.’
Now furious, another student
yelled; ‘Oh yeah! Eat this!’
Koffi jumped out of his chair,
waved his hand and shouted at
the Lecturer, ‘Indian mistress
giving an apple to Abacha, 1992.
Now, with almost mob hysteria,
someone said; ‘You little shit. If
you say anything else, I’ll kill
you.’
Koffi frantically yelled at the top of
his voice; ‘Chris Uba to Ngige,
2004!’
The Lecturer fainted.
As the class gathered around her
on the floor, A female student
said; ‘Oh shit, we are in Big
trouble now!’
Koffi whispered; ‘Chimaroke
Nnamani, Ayodele Fayose and
Lucky Igbinedon 2007.
A male student angrily said; ‘Don’t
answer him, he's a fool’.
Koffi smiled and said;
‘Obasanjo to IBB, 2011.
All the students took to their
heels.
The Lecturer woke up and asked;
Why are you doing this?.
Koffi replied; Goodluck Jonathan
to Boko Haram, 2012.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by seangy4konji: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Still on the matter...GUNNERS FOR LIFE!!!!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Dear OP,

I believe you were the one who complained about your wife's long hours at the bank.

I am wondering if it's when she is back home from work you go to watch your matches or during the weekends when she is around.

As much as you re free to pursue a hobby, also remember that you don't spend much time together on other days so that you don't spend the time you should be together watching ball. You can also decide to take her along or watch it at home together as suggested by other posters. Whatever you do, work out a model where you both spend the maximum time together.

As for fixing prayers during football time, I think that is low of her.

I think there are underlying issues in your home apart from ball and coming home late at night.

God be with you both.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Fayrouzz(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2013
If to say u dey support better team, I for say mk u purse ur wife but why will u wanna wreck ur marriage for a club like Arsenal
*SMH*
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by totalbaby(f): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
I dnt know how much of a die hard fan you are but I once dated a soccer freak(he loved Man you too). He would spend hours on his phone on soccer forums, always watching soccer matches, his bedroom posters was Man united players. Always talking about soccer. Even when I go visit him, he puts soccer on. Ironically when I start to find something to do or watch my series then he complains about that as he wants my attention. Yes it is okay to have a hobby but everything must be done in moderation. I bet if I was a soapies addict and every day I play soapies, talk about soapies etc the guy will get tired too. Marriage is about compromise and understanding. You must still make time for her and relationship. I"d suggest your wife also get her own hobby so that she won't be bored and lonely when youi go and watch your matches.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
bukatyne: Dear OP,

I believe you were the one who complained about your wife's long hours at the bank.

I am wondering if it's when she is back home from work you go to watch your matches or during the weekends when she is around.

As much as you re free to pursue a hobby, also remember that you don't spend much time together on other days so that you don't spend the time you should be together watching ball. You can also decide to take her along or watch it at home together as suggested by other posters. Whatever you do, work out a model where you both spend the maximum time together.

As for fixing prayers during football time, I think that is low of her.

I think there are underlying issues in your home apart from ball and coming home late at night.

God be with you both.

You're a truly concerned lady and I appreciate ur advice.

Thanks smiley
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.

How dare you! angry angry angry
My bro, choose Arsenal jare. Your wife can do nothing.
With Arsenal, u can never go wrong.

#Gunners for life! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by naijaswag1: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Now she wants you and you want Arsenal. When she opts for a dude that even hates football and is ready to spend that time with her, you will run to this place to tell us of how your wife cheated.

I watch football. I love it. I even prefer watching in my house or in my in-laws place. What's important is the joy you get from the winning not the crowd of coaches who can't run a meter but can score many goals with their mouth. A greater percentage of those you see at the viewing center are single and young bloods who have no wife at home.

You are asking for big trouble and you will soon get it. This is just a warning.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by pabloaimar(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by slavia(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
ITS OBVIOUS THAT MOST OF MY FELLOW NLS SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW HOW DELIBERATELY ''UN-UNDERSTANDING''(IF THERE IS A WORD LIKE THAT) SOME WOMEN CAN BE.
I JUST HOPE YOUR HUBBY IS NOT ONE OF THEM, IF NOT, NOT EVEN THE MAJESTIC FEAT OF PURCHASING A DOUBLE VIEW PVR DSTV DECODER CAN SAVE THE DAY.
I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH A DUDE HAVING A PASTTIME, COULD BE SOCCER, WRESTLING, CLUBBING OR EVEN SOCIAL ILLS LIKE SMOKING, EXCESSIVE DRINKING OR WOMANIZING. SHE SHOULD THANK HER LUCKY STARS THAT SHE FOUND A MAN WITH DESIRABLE QUALITIES WHO CHOSE TO BE A FOOTBALL FAN. I CAN BET MY LIFE THAT SHE HAS HER OWN PASTTIMES THAT MAY NOT BE ALL THAT PLEASING TO THE GUY, BUT IN THE INTEREST OF PEACE HE CONDONES THEM.
SOME WOMEN JUST DONT WANT YOU TO WATCH FOOTBALL....PERIOD!!!!!

i had girlfriend once who continued to nag me about watching my dear chelsea play, i suggested that i buy HiTV so that i would be closer to her when i watch matches, she bluntly refused, i even went ahead to buy dvds of chelsea matches to watch after they have been played and she still wouldnt have that. i finally got angry for her unwillingness to compromise or even discuss the issue. WELL I HAD TO BEAT HER AT HER OWN GAME
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by oyomii(f): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2013

say amen
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Ponomote(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Whenever someone would ask me, "What makes you
happy?" or "What makes you sad?" I would reply with one answer: Arsenal Football Club. I’ve been through hell with these players, this coach, these fans. I’ve also been through complete paradise with these guys; I’ve been through it all. But I suppose that’s the fun in my life. Football is a game and it needs just a few things: arms, legs, feet, but mostly loyalty. And that’s why I’ve stayed with Arsenal. I watch them play, with smiles or frowns, and I’ve shared every emotion throughout these years. Arsenal is a great addition to the beautiful art that is football. And I will always be proud to be a part of this team.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by inosend: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
ARSENAL FOR LIFE. O2. She can go hug a transformer.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rikidony: It was the first day of the first
semester and a new direct
entry student, Koffi, A Ghanaian,
joined the History Class in Delta
State University, Abraka.
The Lecturer said; Let’s begin by
reviewing some Nigerian history.
The Lecturer asked; Who said i
shall return to die in the land of
my fathers?.
The whole class was silent.
She saw a sea of blank faces,
except for Koffi, who had his
hand up.
Koffi replied; King Jaja of Opobo,
‘Very good!’.. said the lecturer.
She asked again;
Who said, the land use act will
feed the nation?.
This time, no response except
from Koffi, he stood up and
replied; Obasanjo, 1976.
The Lecturer snapped at the class;
Class, you should be ashamed of
yourselves. Koffi, who is new to
our Country, knows more about
it’s history than you do, what a
shame!.
The Lecturer immediately, heard a
loud whisper; ‘Ghana must go’.
Who said that?. she demanded,
Koffi put his hand up, ‘Buhari
1984.’
At that point, a student at the
back scornfully said; ‘Hmmm, You
think you are smart.’
The Lecturer glared and asked; ‘All
right! Now, who said that?.’
Koffi replied; ‘Babangida to Abiola,
1992.’
Now furious, another student
yelled; ‘Oh yeah! Eat this!’
Koffi jumped out of his chair,
waved his hand and shouted at
the Lecturer, ‘Indian mistress
giving an apple to Abacha, 1992.
Now, with almost mob hysteria,
someone said; ‘You little shit. If
you say anything else, I’ll kill
you.’
Koffi frantically yelled at the top of
his voice; ‘Chris Uba to Ngige,
2004!’
The Lecturer fainted.
As the class gathered around her
on the floor, A female student
said; ‘Oh shit, we are in Big
trouble now!’
Koffi whispered; ‘Chimaroke
Nnamani, Ayodele Fayose and
Lucky Igbinedon 2007.
A male student angrily said; ‘Don’t
answer him, he's a fool’.
Koffi smiled and said;
‘Obasanjo to IBB, 2011.
All the students took to their
heels.
The Lecturer woke up and asked;
Why are you doing this?.
Koffi replied; Goodluck Jonathan
to Boko Haram, 2012.
. Op. Y are u doin dis
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Sike(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.
hahahahaaa! Lobatan.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by godman01(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by dungdusugyang(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2013

say amen
Evil men write may live after them...be careful f what u post.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by EmperorSpecie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
my man. U dy frm nw bcoz arsenal dy on top. Cm march 2014, na u go dy beg ur wife 4 tme cos nobody go tel u mk u dy spnd al dae wd ur wife, cos by dn na 5th position arsenal go c thmslf. My 50 kobo!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by juvewalex(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013

say amen
u mad bro ? Wat nonsense .....
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by seangy4konji: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
u must be a sunderland fan.Go siddon somewhere.
Fayrouzz: If to say u dey support better team, I for say mk u purse ur wife but why will u wanna wreck ur marriage for a club like Arsenal
*SMH*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 3rd January 2016 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 16th December 2020 / Manchester United Vs West Brom (0 - 1) On 2nd May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.