Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Strapless Bra That Defies The Laws Of Gravity - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Strapless Bra That Defies The Laws Of Gravity (1900 Views)

See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days / Bra That Keeps Breasts Lifted: No More Sagging / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strapless Bra That Defies The Laws Of Gravity by stevio(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Check out this strapless bra that defies the laws of gravity with the help of magnets,they suspend the b***bs nomatter how sagged they are ;Dhttp://informationng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/kewi_bra_1.jpg. Front page pls.

Re: Strapless Bra That Defies The Laws Of Gravity by Saraben(f): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2013
Lol I can't stop laughing o so tey boobs don get bed
Re: Strapless Bra That Defies The Laws Of Gravity by stevio(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2013
No be small tin my dear.
Re: Strapless Bra That Defies The Laws Of Gravity by icebebe(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2013
wiv d help of magnet OMG! dis is nt rite,i fear fr dem cuz i knw d effect of it will b BREAST CANCER,may God neva let ma families n loved ones buy dis bra IJN.
Re: Strapless Bra That Defies The Laws Of Gravity by stevio(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2013
:Dlol

(1) (Reply)

Fashion: Guys Would You Wear This/ Ladies Would You Allow Your Man Wear This? / Sameday Pickup And Delivery Within Lagos At N750- (25% Discounted Fee) / 1st Grade UK Children Mix Available, Handpick /selection Nd Bales!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.