Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? (957 Views)

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
I saw one really beautiful gurl tode.she looked cool,well dressed,trim and all.bt d bad thing was she had horrible,i mean really horrible tribal marks.i was lyk damn!!!becos am sure its such a trauma for her.esp for sumtin she didnt know of or cudnt control.i started imaginin being in her shoes, so decided to seek ur own opinion.
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by tpia: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2008
you go see a dermatologist and/or plastic surgeon.

its not rocket science abeg.
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
@tpia
Never said i had tribal marks.
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by HCH3COO: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
Na wa ooooo . Another thread on tribal marks cheesy
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by shuppie(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
let peeps with tribal marks enjoy themselves jor, especially if they can't help it, grin grin
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2008
Tribal marks, hmm, embrace them grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by TheSly: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2008
What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks?
Thank God they didn't do it. . . . . .I'd have sued them for blasphemy and Child abuse! sad
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
The Sly:

Thank God they didn't do it. . . . . .I'd have sued them for blasphemy and Child abuse! sad
shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by chinesedoll(f): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2008
The Sly:

ROTFLMFAO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by magentam(f): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2008
Chei! Chineke me! God forbid baaad thing. Anyway we have plenty cream in Aba that will commot it! cool
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by shuppie(f): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2008
magentam:

Chei! Chineke me! God forbid baaad thing. Anyway we have plenty cream in Aba that will commot it! cool
[quote][/quote]

lmaooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by benincitys(f): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2008
i have tribal marks the not too big ones.
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by skfa1: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2008
benincitys:

i have tribal marks the not too big ones.

Abeg post your pics make I see you grin
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by efosanice: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2008
i'll go for plastic surgery
skfa1:

Abeg post your pics make I see you grin

i'm with you bloke
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by iice(f): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
My father's people wanted to give us tribal marks - my parents especially my mother said hell-to-da-no.
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by Nella(f): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
I would be dead by now!! errrrg!
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
@tpia,your mouth like u go see a dermatologist or have plastic surgery like say plastic surgery cost just N50.Just in case u don't know plastic surgery ain't a routine procedure in this part of the world and most tm's go beyond d upper layer of d skin,so they are difficult 2 remove with creams.@ poster because she get tm,she no fine again abi?Somethin dey do u no be small o.
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by magentam(f): 1:02am On Jul 27, 2008
@ semid4lyfe

See dis JJC, Aba is the greatest! wetin oyinbo nor fit do,we fit do. Our special Aba made concoction dey exfoliate the epidermis, come remove the skin while new one dey come out. If I am lying, ask my brother Chukwuemeka. Small-small,small-small every thing will commot and ya beauty will truly shine. Ngwa come and collect ya testing for free!
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by ebony4life(f): 3:14am On Jul 27, 2008
If it was in this age and time, i won't forgive them!
Iro!
But they had reasons in those days for the tribal marks; it was identification of where you come from (clan)

Like I said earlier if it was now I would'nt forgive them.
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by Gamine(f): 3:17am On Jul 27, 2008
They dont give tribal marks in my Village sef
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by tpia: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2008
jaylinaa:

@tpia
Never said i had tribal marks.

I was referring to the topic.
Re: What If Your Parents Gave You Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2008
@semid4lyf
na u sumtin dey do big tym.cos u so blind u cant see i neva indicated she wasn't beautiful wiv d tribal marks afterall.

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man - Thomas Beatie Pregnant Again! / Who Is More Faithfull In Marriage / Husband Has Baby To Other Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.