Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (31181 Views)

A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
^^
Fine
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs: ^^
Fine

Thank you for understanding
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Thank you for understanding

...Will be watching from yonder
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Rhymeyjohn

Do you have your ally now?

I need to know so I can rename the thread and include both of your names in the title.

I also will encourage that you visit this thread more often. It is the sacrifice that must be made to make the discuss a success.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
@All

For those who are uncomfortable with the word "theology" in the title of the thread, I used it to distinguish this thread from the "Academic" discuss Anony and DeepSight had on the trinity; where they resorted to other sources to back their points. Theology in this sense means we are relying wholely on the bible to make our points.

The participants are not discouraged from bringing in materials from other sources but bible verses remain the foundation for the points they are discussing on.

Let me also say that "theology" is not a bad term, as it is widely considered in many Pentecostal circles. Many people think theologians are egg-heads in the University who spend night and day to prove that God does not exist, or that study material to state esoteric positions on religion. No. The theologians and theology this thread is referring to are people who simply love God and love to study his person via the bible. Theology is the study of God. And I have no reservation in reffering to myself as a theologian.

I hope you all enjoy this discuss that will start, by the grace of God, in another few days.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mark Miwerds:

Not admitting that at all. You sure know how to twist people's words, don't you? You are just as proficient at twisting our words as you are at twisting the Word of God.

There is no twisting there. I quoted what you posted and it is there for anyone to read and come to their own conclusion.

Mark Miwerds:

Much like you are doing today. You have the Word of God which teaches only agricultural tithe requirements, yet you deny it for the man-made doctrine of a monetary tithe.

This is the word of God and it does not teach "only agricultural tithe requirements" This is what Jesus said when describing earthly realities to explain heavenly truths when He said:

"I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess"

It is clear to all sincere readers that you are the one twisting the word of God saying that Jesus was not saying the truth there.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
frosbel:

^^^

OLAADEGBU's 'christ' is the leader of his church Pator Kumuyi.

The rate at which you insult elders who are old enough to be your father shows how you really disrespect your parents.

frosbel:

Thats what happens to people when they do religion , it produces coldness and a lack of empathy towards those who are not part of their cult group.

For your information, Christ would rather prefer not only a hot church like Philadelphia but also a cold church like Sardis to a lukewarm church like Laodicea. At least Sardis wasn't harming anyone unlike you and your cohorts do on this forum. We all know how Judas showed more "empathy" for the poor when he was confronted with "giving to the Lord" don't we? undecided

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

It's really a shame

Safe your crocodile tears for another day, you might need it.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

There is no twisting there. I quoted what you posted and it is there for anyone to read and come to their own conclusion.

This is the word of God and it does not teach "only agricultural tithe requirements" This is what Jesus said when describing earthly realities to explain heavenly truths when He said:

"I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess"

It is clear to all sincere readers that you are the one twisting the word of God saying that Jesus was not saying the truth there.
That little snippet you pulled out of its context is nothing more than part of a parable.

There were publicans, there were Pharisees. The Pharisees had a heart of self-righteousness and often said they did things they did not do themselves.

Matthew 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

The Pharisee in the Parable may have said "I tithe of all," but Jesus said "Do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not."

It is obvious that the Pharisee in the Parable could not have "tithed everything." Else, there would have been providion in the Word of God saying that the Levites had authority to accept "everything" as tithe. There was not. The Word of God clearly tells us what the Levites received as tithe... agricultural produce and livestock from the land of Israel.

There was nothing else tithed.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs:

Sounds fair!

Let's begin

Don't let Goshen suck you into lawlessness, beware!
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
DrummaBoy,

Thus far, I have 10 points worked up. I am not sure if I can squeeze in another 10.

To keep the discussants from being distracted, I am wondering if it is possible that a Moderator lock the thread to only the four discussants and their Moderator being able to post in it?

Vile accusations from onlookers is not only annoying, but ungodly. Vile accusations only serve to distract and annoy. If allowed, they will only invoke like postings from the discussants.

If those who would be reading the thread would not be allowed to post, I see no reason why the discussion would even turn ugly. We are here to discuss Scripture and learn what "thus saith the Lord" concerning tithes, not to "bash" either tithers or non tithers.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bidam:

Yeah..it is a shame that you guys have begin to show your chameleon skins by turning the thread to a bashing one and insulting peoples local assembly.SMH!

The thread was set up by an anti tither for anti tithers to bash tithers and tithing. What a shame.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs:

Knew it would get to this...so far anti tithers are involved, insults are imminent

That is there stock and trade. Just like "atheists."
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
DrummaBoy:

[size=16pt]Proposed Rules, Regulations and Format of Presentation for the Tithe Discuss:[/size]

1. During the discussion there shall be no insults, name calling, maligning, critic of churches or ministers, or any intentional bid to make an opponent look bad. The discuss shall be done with the utmost respect of each person involved - conveying the Christian spirit of love. If anyone feels insulted, he shall be reporting the matter to the moderator; who holds the right to call the other person to order. If this is repeated by the same individual who does not take to correction, the discuss shall be suspended to allow for a replacement of that person.

When someone has been proven to have insulted another, he will be required to make an unreserved apology to the other party. The term of replacing a participants will be when he refuses to make this apology.

2. So as to avoid time wastage, posters will be required to state when they will be making their presentations; and if there arise some unforseen circumstance, they should inform the house about it.

3. Let us keep the aim of the discuss at heart: it is not to win an argument but to present the facts that are behind our position on "tithing" or "not tithing".

4. Both sides in one post shall be presenting 20 points each on thier position on tithing. Each point shall be named after the lead discussants on each side. Thus for Rhymeyjohn, his points shall be listed: R1, R2, R3,...., R20. Miwerds, his points will be M1, M2, M3,...., M20. Here is an example for the post by Rhymey

Example:

R1: Tithe is an Eternal Principle (Heb 20:20; Mark 24:2; ....)

R2: Tithe is compulsory (John 25:1; Ezekiel 60:70;....)

Then Miwerds shall make his own presentation in one post M1,...; along with their scriptural positions.

This is neccesary so that we do not repeat points already discussed. Also, if in the procees of discussing point R2, point R17 had been trashed out, by the time you get to point R17, the two groups could agree to skip it.

When a group makes a presentation and the four steps of response is exhausted, the other group will make their own presentation. So for this discuss, I suggest that Ryhmejohn presents his R1 first; to be followed by Miwerds M1; and the discuss will continue in that manner.

5. Presentation will be in this format

a. Presenting a point, say R1 by Ryhmey, titled Presenting R1. When you are done with your presentation, you should state "end"

b. A rebuttal of R1 by Miwerd/Candour titled Rebutting R1.

c. Then a Response to Rebuttal by Rhymey, titled Response to Rebuttal R1.

d. Then a response to response by Miwerds/Candour titled Response to Response R1.

This way each post on the discuss has a name and can be refered to easily later if there is a need to do so. Also, after a point has been trashed out in this four steps outlined above, it should not be revisited again. Not that the point cannot be mentioned in a latter discuss, but that this particular discuss will be considered finished at this point and there will be no need to refer to it again. This is to discourage un-ending hammering of a point. Therefore participants are expected to do a thorough work in the two opportunities they have to present on a point.

6. Time must be permitted for each group to make their presentations. If anyone is handicapped and cannot make his/her presentation as quickly as possible, he/she may refer to the other to help him do it or tell the house when he intends to come and make the presentation.

7. Anybody among the two can make a presentation, however, he/she is expected to title his presentation properly.

8. This discuss is not intended to last a few days; it will probably take some months; so participants are expected to make the required sacrifice.

9. All points to be presented must be backed up by the Holy Bible, the one accepted by most non-Catholic churches.

10. The moderator shall be DrummaBoy. If any of the participants is uncomfortable with my manner of handling things, a change can be agreed upon. Please note that only participants can make suggestions for rules to be changed.

11. Participants hold the right to drop out of the discuss if they want to: due to fatigue or some or unforeseen circumstances. He/she is however advised to nominate a replacement of himself/herself.

12. While participants are not stopped from engaging the "audience", we would like to discourage this; so they can concentrate on the matters being discussed at hand. If such "engagement" does occur, we advice that it should not be to spite another participant or you will be penalized. Opportunity shall be given to the audience to ask questions but only after the discuss is concluded.

Please visit this post over and over again, because in the course of the discussion, amendments will be made as we all agree to them, and we are expected to keep abreast of what the rules are.

So over to Rhymeyjohn, Mark Miwerds and Candour. What do you guys make of the above?

There's nothing new under the sun. The suggested videoclip show a tithing debate involving Mark Miwerd's partner in crime, Russell Kelly and Mike Ewuosho @ Revelation TV and was moderated by the late Doug Harris. The topic was taken out of Russell Kelly's book: Should the church teach tithing? Watch or listen to clip 1 of the debate below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp_NPLF5T_o
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olaadegbu, please stop referring to me as a criminal and a serpent. I am neither a criminal, nor a serpent.

You do much harm to your position when you falsely accuse. It is not edifying at all.

If all you have to offer is insults and false accusations, I wish you would cease from posting in this thread. I am here to see what the Word of God says, not what Olaadegbu says.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Miwerds. If you want to start with ten points. Fine. Let see if its ok with Rhymey. Maybe after exhausting the first 20 there maybe a need to raise more points or end the discuss. As for locking down the thread to only discussants, its beyond my power. I will only encourage you ignore them. When hey tire they will stop. That is why i encourage we focus on the job at hand, you cannot rule out Tobiah and Sanballat in life. The best we can get is to ask d moderators to blank out comments that come in btw comments. Pls bear with us. Are all the other points of rule ok?

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
DrummaBoy: @Miwerds. If you want to start with ten points. Fine. Let see if its ok with Rhymey. Maybe after exhausting the first 20 there maybe a need to raise more points or end the discuss. As for locking down the thread to only discussants, its beyond my power. I will only encourage you ignore them. When hey tire they will stop. That is why i encourage we focus on the job at hand, you cannot rule out Tobiah and Sanballat in life. The best we can get is to ask d moderators to blank out comments that come in btw comments. Pls bear with us. Are all the other points of rule ok?
My Brother, I have no problem with the other rules. They do look good.

To be honest, I have never been in a "one-on-one" or in this case "two-on-two" discussion as the one we are attempting to enter. It will be interesting. I have listened to the rules a couple times and my hangup is the response things. But I am sure I will get used to it as the discussion proceeds, so I would not change them.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

There's nothing new under the sun. The suggested videoclip show a tithing debate involving Mark Miwerd's partner in crime, Russell Kelly and Mike Ewuosho @ Revelation TV and was moderated by the late Doug Harris. The topic was taken out of Russell Kelly's book: Should the church teach tithing? Watch or listen to clip 1 of the debate below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp_NPLF5T_o

hahaha, I watched this debate 2-3 weeks ago and it was evident that Miike Ewuosho was trounced seriously , his position became more and more awkward as the debate went on and at the end , majority were in agreement with Russel including my humble self.

You have developed a knack for promoting a false gospel and we will not let you have a free ride on Nairaland, trust me.

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

The rate at which you insult elders who are old enough to be your father shows how you really disrespect your parents.

You seem to operate under reverse logic, who insulted Kumuiyi, lol. I said he is your 'christ' because your faith stands on what he says is truth and you will not change either to the left or to the right because he is almost a POPE within deeperlife circles. I was there for years so I know what I am talking about.

For your information, Christ would rather prefer not only a hot church like Philadelphia but also a cold church like Sardis to a lukewarm church like Laodicea. At least Sardis wasn't harming anyone unlike you and your cohorts do on this forum. We all know how Judas showed more "empathy" for the poor when he was confronted with "giving to the Lord" don't we? undecided

Judas wanted the money from the poor for himself and Jesus knew this, the same way many of these Nigerian Judases in the churches of MEN pretend they care for the poor while leeching from them, robbing their money and using the proceeds to live like the world. This is why the world has no respect for these people. But you , you who preaches holiness will support this fraud.

It goes to say that talk is cheap and action speaks louder than words.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
@All

The discussion is still open to any tither who wishes to enter into a discuss with Miwerds/Candour.

@Image123

After carefully observing your comments following the statement you made at Miwerds, which showed true contrition, I have decided to lift the "ban" on your intention to be involved in this discuss. If you notice, I listed you along with other tithers as potential participants in this discuss on page 0 because I consider you a "theologian" in your own right (only a theologian can attempt to do an expose on Romans, like you attempted to do once). And I believe you have what it takes to make this discuss worth the while.

I am sure Mark has forgiven your statement and I have also. I will only plead that we be more circumspect in the way we talk next time. The offer is still open to you, if you want it.

Thanks to all committed to making this discuss a success.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
^^
The above looks like soliciting!

#Weird

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Joagbaje(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs:

Knew it would get to this...so far anti tithers are involved, insults are imminent

Luke 6:45
. . . an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil:for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Joagbaje:

Luke 6:45
. . . an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil:for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

what can be more evil than using sweet and smooth words to influence the gullible to empty their pockets and bank accounts. The last time I checked , that was called pick pocketing or robbery.

"In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed." - 2 Peter 2:3

9 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Goshen360(m): 4:43am On Dec 06, 2013
@ Gombs,

Okay. We kick it off then!

I stand on the new testament teachings to the church and from that truth, tithe was never mentioned nor taught to the church. On the contrary, tithe was abolished in Hebrews 7. However, this discussion is gonna be lengthy, so we can look into all angles of tithe. I understand you people claim tithe was before the law but you still run to Malachi to curse me and other Christians if we don't tithe according to the law.

So, I take it that your claim that tithe was before the law is just deception if you will have to resort to tithe of the law to issue threat and curse. Why do you teach or think Christians should 'pay' or 'give' mandatory monetary 10% of their monthly or weekly income to religious organization today while the Apostles never taught it to the Church?

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Rhymeyjohn: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2013
@Drummaboy, lets make it 5 point once. Am a student, busy, with irregular internet, i would try be here everyday. You could also contact m.k.o.2005 and always true for me. thanks
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: @Drummaboy, lets make it 5 point once. Am a student, busy, with irregular internet, i would try be here everyday. You could also contact m.k.o.2005 and always true for me. thanks

I am sorry Rhymeyjohn I cannot do that for you - ie, Contact alwaystrue and mko. You will have to do it yourself if you really need them on your team.

Five points would have been fine but considering the subject on ground and the vision of the thread, to do a thorough study on the two sides of tithing that people take to today, five will be too small. I had suggested 20 points; Miwerds felt 10 would be okay. And you are saying five. I would go for the middle - ten points.

Please contact your allies and come out with a clear and thoughtful presentation because Miwerds/Candour are already doing so and I would not want this discuss to be wholly one sided. If you cannot do that, and you feel school work may get in the way, you may have to allow someone else to do it.

This thread will require some sacrifice from those who will be involved in the presentations and anyone who shows interest in being involved in it must be ready to make the sacrifice.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2013
Goshen360: @ Gombs,

I stand on the new testament teachings to the church and from that truth, tithe was never mentioned nor taught to the church.

Ok...did the new testament condemn it? Did Jesus? Yes or No wud be fine

On the contrary, tithe was abolished in Hebrews 7.

Not true. Who did?

However, this discussion is gonna be lengthy, so we can look into all angles of tithe. I understand you people claim tithe was before the law but you still run to Malachi to curse me and other Christians if we don't tithe according to the law.

Was tithing not before the law?

So, I take it that your claim that tithe was before the law is just deception if you will have to resort to tithe of the law to issue threat and curse.

Choose your words carefully

Why do you teach or think Christians should 'pay' or 'give' mandatory monetary 10% of their monthly or weekly income to religious organization today while the Apostles never taught it to the Church?

Because we are of Abraham's faith. And tithe is not a weightier matter, stop making it sound so.

The apostles never taught child dedication. Should we ban that in churches?Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? ....
(When Jo was saying the law is not bad, Paul used the law numerous times, so did Jesus...what then readily came to your mind by Jo's statement?)

Did they teach Using of annointing oil? Does that make it wrong to use in churches today?

Did they ask you to smoke or not to smoke? Should we then smoke?

Point is, they didn't teach on a subject does not make it wrong. But they taught about offerings? Tithe goes with offering, not so? Regards tithing, Jesus commended it.

Now answer these...in a short and precise manner. Devoid of insults

What is tithe?
Who started tithing?
Is the first act of tithing irrelevant today? If yes, why?
Can One be a Christian and not tithe?
Who owns the tithe sighting reference to the first tither?
Any relationship btw Tithe and Offerings
Whence The Tithe?
How Can one Figure his Tithe with reference to the first tither?
Does The New Testament Teach Tithing? Or condemn it?
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Goshen360: @ Gombs,

I stand on the new testament teachings to the church and from that truth, tithe was never mentioned nor taught to the church. On the contrary, tithe was abolished in Hebrews 7. However, this discussion is gonna be lengthy, so we can look into all angles of tithe. I understand you people claim tithe was before the law but you still run to Malachi to curse me and other Christians if we don't tithe according to the law.

So, I take it that your claim that tithe was before the law is just deception if you will have to resort to tithe of the law to issue threat and curse. Why do you teach or think Christians should 'pay' or 'give' mandatory monetary 10% of their monthly or weekly income to religious organization today while the Apostles never taught it to the Church?

The Gombs/Goshen360 debate is not the discuss we are talking about on this thread.

This two individuals had indicated interest in debating one another on tithing; I had felt it would be fine if they had it on another thread but Goshen360 felt it could go along on this thread.

I have no objection to the debate, I only wish to make it clear that this debate btw Goshen and Gombs (both G's, lol!) is not the theological discuss we are working on here.

So, carry go my brethren!
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
I respectfully ask that Goshen and Gombs open a new thread for the purpose of their debate.

This thread was opened for a theological discussion between Candour and myself against two other oppontents.

Unlike other posters here on NL, I have to listen to posts, and to have others debating while I am planning my presentation is distracting.

I hear some deception in posts that trouble me. Question from a tither asking for answers to questions, saying "no insults", then asking, "Can one be a Christian and not tithe." To me, that is calling into question one's Salvation.

Salvation is not hinged upon whether one obeys his pastors demands to tithe or not. It is hinged solely on faith in Christ and His finished work on the Cross at Calvary.

The tither does not want insults from the non tither, yet has no problem hurling insults himself? What's wrong with that picture?

Again, I ask respectfully that those who want to debate, please, please open a thread for that purpose so as not to distract me. I do not believe that is asking too much.

In Christ Jesus I beseech you.
Mark Miwerds

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
I understand that there may be other posters who come to the thread and post during the discussion. I have no problem with that as long was posters keep posts to a minimum until a time designated by the Moderator, so as to keep distractions at a minimum and to respect discussants as they reason together in an attempt to arrive at some sort of agreement.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gombs: ^^
The above looks like soliciting!

#Weird

smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
No mind them. See soliciting oh.
Okay @drumb, no wahala. i'll take it up so far as my conditions still stands i.e the concessions Mark and candour are making/made not to talk about tithe in any other thread for the period of the discuss. That includes me and my "ally" BTW. And of course, also good now is Rhymeyjohn's permission since he is interested. Dunno how this ally thing works and if my tithing ogas will have the time. Its obvious we are all tired of endless tithe talk, don't know how it is such an obsession for the average antitiher here to want to talk about tithe. So, my tithe friends, if you're interested in ally work, oya oh start jogging, lol. If not, i'll do just fine with these fellows, i truly understand your stance.
Let's hear from Rhymeyj, if he agrees, i'll bring in one or two things and then we start.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Image123:

smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
No mind them. See soliciting oh.
Okay @drumb, no wahala. i'll take it up so far as my conditions still stands i.e the concessions Mark and candour are making/made not to talk about tithe in any other thread for the period of the discuss. That includes me and my "ally" BTW. And of course, also good now is Rhymeyjohn's permission since he is interested. Dunno how this ally thing works and if my tithing ogas will have the time. Its obvious we are all tired of endless tithe talk, don't know how it is such an obsession for the average antitiher here to want to talk about tithe. So, my tithe friends, if you're interested in ally work, oya oh start jogging, lol. If not, i'll do just fine with these fellows, i truly understand your stance.
Let's hear from Rhymeyj, if he agrees, i'll bring in one or two things and then we start.

ignorance is not funny.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.