Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84741 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by francababy(f): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
I cannot believe that guys will sleep with those rough looking, unkempt girls you find in brothels. Seriously what fun is it to sleep with a girl that has had sex with like 10 guys before you that day? I created this topic because I was driving home now and passed Obalende. Come and see them.. Chai

Guys do you even enjoy sleeping with any of these girls?

22 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Chaleeee: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yes we do!

I can't believe I'm the first to comment on this thread. I want to thank the spirit of my late mother for standing by me to achieve this great feat. I also want to thank my siblings for their support on this endeavour. I also send my sincere appreciation to MTN for making their network functional at the time I commented on this thread. And the biggest praise goes to almighty God for his protection and guidiance.
To the Nairaland family I say shalom. It is never an easy thing to be FTC. Keep trying hard. You will surely get there.

Thanks
*drops mic*

208 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by mumumugu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
The deeper the hole, the better

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by enigmagu1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chaleeee: Yes we do!

simple

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by anselm791(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
If not for the risks involved, they are better o, cause they come without the attitude and its not personal, strictly business. Lol.

36 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Look at this op. I don't know what guys has done to her that she so despice them alot. Look at who's saying they re unkept; how kept re u? Meanwhile, what's the difference between them and you? They get money from men to do their hair, you also do. They get money from men to go shopping, you also do. With your pesistent ugly attitude towards men, It shows u've developed hatred for them(not me) and people like u are still single even in their late 40s, what a life?

119 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by drnairalov: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
yes.. we enjoy them a lot!!! fget the face!!! dey re good nd fun,

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by NadiaSA1(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
mumumugu: The deeper the hole, the better
mumu tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by marvelling(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Op grin I invite you to visit this thread www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states grin you'll be blown away!

P.S make a valuable contribution when you get there wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
francababy:

If u could enjoy a dick that has dug in a million kitty_cat, ur experience is same as theirs.

75 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
drnairalov: yes.. we enjoy them a lot!!! fget the face!!! dey re good nd fun,
u must not let ur gf see this...
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by anselm791(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: Look at this op. I don't know what guys has done to her that she so despice them alot. Look at who's saying they re unkept; how kept re u? Meanwhile, what's the difference between them and you? They get money from men to do their hair, you also do. They get money from men to go shopping, you also do. With your pesistent ugly attitude towards men, It shows u've developed hatred for them(not me) and people like u are still single even in their late 40s, what a life?

O boy take am easy na, OP just come back from work, even though she got an attitude issue, she still deserves rest.

15 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
anselm791:

O boy take am easy na, OP just come back from work, even though she got an attitude issue, she still deserves rest.
If not that she has an attitude issue, she would have realised that she needs to rest before creating frivolous thread. (common sence is not common)

12 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by mumumugu(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
All girls are whores.

30 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by JimloveTM(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: Look at this op. I don't know what guys has done to her that she so despice them alot. Look at who's saying they re unkept; how kept re u? Meanwhile, what's the difference between them and you? They get money from men to do their hair, you also do. They get money from men to go shopping, you also do. With your pesistent ugly attitude towards men, It shows u've developed hatred for them(not me) and people like u are still single even in their late 40s, what a life?

o boi hw fr..wetin d babe do u sha..u jus dey attack her for all her threads/// make una settle una differences

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by martronilla: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
eeewww.... what do u gain from that kindda grave yard?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by martronilla: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guilty conscience o.... what did she say nw that prompted this kindda statement from u? u cnt just pounce on d girl... na wa for u ooo.... she aint d same wif em o.... and y predict her lifestyle? did she tell u she gets money from men to make her hair? ogbeni cool ur temper... life is too short o

61 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
@op.,na only one boy dey Bleep u? All girls na ashawo. It's either u are a major ashawo or mini ashawo or minor ashawo

41 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by richie44(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
@alikaxon Mr. Ashhh lawyer......u don gv her (op) moni 4 hair?? U tot is either 2 dull or 2 local.... O P tell dem if u vex find d nearest transformer by d way am on front page 4 d 1st tym Sanu oluwa

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by gwas(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Op, what is the difference between girls in brothels and girls that live with their parents and has like 3 + boyfriends? All na same same!
Like a friend would say - "those whores private part is far cleaner and neater than most of all these mummy's girls".

40 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by martronilla: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dr2great: @op.,na only one boy dey Bleep u? All girls na ashawo. It's either u are a major ashawo or mini ashawo or minor ashawo
shut up! i say make u shut up! u dey craze? wat is d meaning of this nw? y d insults? read her post.... did she in any way send a wrong msg? nairaland na public forum ooo.... pple av diff opinions bt right nw, ur opinion doesnt count.... m so mad at u right nw.... infact, tfu!

14 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by fruityjojo(f): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
All is not well up there oh! All dis attack 4 a simple question!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Shaanteel(f): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
including your sister

58 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by tpia5: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2013
is a women's revolution going on in nairaland or something?

whats with the "bimbo eruptions" all over the place?

@ op

maybe you should ask the brothels girls what they are doing to hold your potential boyfriends.

they're dirty and unkempt yet the men keep flocking to them, ignoring you who are not dirty and unkempt.

so maybe you're doing something wrong?

25 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by tpia5: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2013

exactly my point, women can be so b*itchy.

how can someone sit down and just be looking for what to abuse about other people's lives, meanwhile, she herself is frustrated and chasing men away with her nastiness?

20 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by tpia5: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2013
martronilla: Guilty conscience o.... what did she say nw that prompted this kindda statement from u? u cnt just pounce on d girl... na wa for u ooo.... she aint d same wif em o.... and y predict her lifestyle? did she tell u she gets money from men to make her hair? ogbeni cool ur temper... life is too short o

madam, go and fix whatever is preventing you from getting a man, leave other people alone.

God dont like ugly.

22 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by dhensity: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: u must not let ur gf see this...
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by tpia5: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: I cannot believe that guys will sleep with those rough looking, unkempt girls you find in brothels. Seriously what fun is it to sleep with a girl that has had sex with like 10 guys before you that day? I created this topic because I was driving home now and passed Obalende. Come and see them.. Chai

Jesus Christ, see topic?

what kinds of crazies does seun hire on here?

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Caseless: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2013
gwas: Op, what is the difference between girls in brothels and girls that live with their parents and has like 3 + boyfriends? All na same same!
Like a friend would say - "those whores private part is far cleaner and neater than most of all these mummy's girls".
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
Dr2great: @op.,na only one boy dey Bleep u? All girls na ashawo. It's either u are a major ashawo or mini ashawo or minor ashawo
iyke926: Different beers for different folks but some like squadron and alomo pass grin grin grin
marvelling: @Op grin I invite you to visit this thread www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states grin you'll be blown away!

P.S make a valuable contribution when you get there wink
anselm791: If not for the risks involved, they are better o, cause they come without the attitude and its not personal, strictly business. Lol.
Chaleeee: Yes we do!
u've all spoken so well! free ashawos for all of una make una take jolly..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by WisdomMe(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2013
Girls re whores jor! Pls wia can I get a 16-19 yrs old ashawo in Okigwe near ABSU cos am tired of absu girls wide toto

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by dhensity: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Shaanteel: including your sister

shut up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.