Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) (13166 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding / Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-fertility Agent In UN Tetanus Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by dumez4every: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
A woman’s stomach grew as though she was pregnant, but instead of a baby, doctors found a snake in her tummy.

The woman has been in poor health for some time and doctors reportedly believe the snake is the cause of her deteriorating health.

Maria Tsotetsi, 49, of Vosloorus, east of Johannesburg, South Africa, claims that a bishop put the snack inside her.
Tsotetsi, who looks pregnant, was in the hospital a while back, when doctors told her that she had a growth in her stomach.

"They said I had lost a lot of blood and I needed surgery,” she said. But the family was too poor to pay for surgery and nothing happened after that. Nurses gave her medicine, and she was released from the hospital a few days later.

In an attempt to help, Tsotetsi, her then boyfriend, took her to a bishop to cure her.
According to Tsotetsi, the bishop told her to remove all of her clothes and he gave her muthi, a herbal medicine.
click on www.jenifa.com to view photo and more.
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by KenJak(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Terrible thing. Go and give birth to the snake now and it'll be your child. You will surely break history.
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abeg, na d woman large and small intestine dat doctor dey see.
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2013
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by toocoded: 1:50am On Dec 03, 2013
How is that possible? Can we say she practiced bestiality?
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by Big4wig(m): 1:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Pic or it didn't happen
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by CircleOfWilis: 3:15am On Dec 03, 2013
i wan see the snake inside belle to believe

ultrasound pics or it never happened!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by Tuntheycr7: 4:16am On Dec 03, 2013
shocked :oAll these bloggers sef. shocked

1 Like

Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2013
dumez4every:
click on www.jenifa.com to view photo and more.
Jenifa.com ko, suliya.com ni
Post d picture here

1 Like

Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2013
All ye bloggers!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
i wan see the snake inside belle to believe

ultrasound pics or it never happened!

For once , I have to agree cheesy
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2013
na which brand of snake she dey carry?
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by Danielle22(f): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmmm....strange tin rili happen.
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by NadiaSA1(f): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
careytommy: na which brand of snake she dey carry?
anaconda

1 Like

Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by IAMBREEZY: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nadia_SA1: anaconda
abi phyton.
Re: Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant (photo) by ylaa(f): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
I BELIEVE U JOOR

Adeoba10:
Abeg, na d woman large and small intestine dat doctor dey see.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Mamora Attributes Slow Pace Of Testing To PCR Machines / FCT Confirms 3 More COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 39 & Records 7 new cases / Don't Remove Your Teeth; 100% Natural Cure 4 Toothache Problem(Akokoro) In 5Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.