Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32022 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ella nd Rock...nyc 1

01emek:
ok let do it in romance section!! I will be waiting for you by midnight don't come with anybody o

huh?!!!! :/
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by lekinz(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2014
***Runs in with my Agbada on my shoulder nd a book in my hand***
****Speaking in Chinese ...Shonn shi Orrr Makutukala***
***I will confess ****Ha ....Uhm...Yeeeehhhh.....****
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Heelehmornah(m): 3:32am On Jan 09, 2014
I missed dz from d very start and i'm like "Kilon shé mi??"sad[color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Tnx emeka,oli pee,madam d madam

Lekinz shey u don murder fowl finish 4 xmas,d spirit cm dey chase u na im u wan confess

gud mrnin y'all,oga mi welldone
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Heelehmornah: I missed dz from d very start and i'm like "Kilon shé mi??"sad[color=#990000][/color] embarassed

u stl came right on tym,bt d yoruba me no knw d meanin o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2014
D.Ella.luv:

u stl came right on tym,bt d yoruba me no knw d meanin o

Greetings dear...me sef dey hail u. As for d yoruba,it means "wat is wrong wiv me?" or better still "wetin dey do me?" grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Madam speaker:

Greetings dear...me sef dey hail u. As for d yoruba,it means "wat is wrong wiv me?" or better still "wetin dey do me?" grin

Haaa damn u beat me to that, i be wan form say i Know Yoruba small. Kilo shelegrin

abeg make una hold Lekinz, the dude don escape from Yabaleft, call 911 if u see am again...

Madam Ella Goodmorning, to y'all also, i dey hail. I would be super busy today but i would try and drop in the night or if any chance comes up....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by barackodam: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Lyk Ella has said, i hv sum corrections to make, most esp regardin Emmas tale
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by cherriex(f): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2014
@Ella nd the the Rockk where are u nah cry cryplsssss am still waitin for ur updates patiently recitin the last page,more grease to ur elbows,wish I could see d elbw I will personaly rub the grease. grin grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Timcy2(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Huh, i have finally caught up, nyc write up.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
barackodam: Lyk Ella has said, i hv sum corrections to make, most esp regardin Emmas tale

Make ur corrections sir, am listening...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
cherriex: @Ella nd the the Rockk where are u nah cry cryplsssss am still waitin for ur updates patiently recitin the last page,more grease to ur elbows,wish I could see d elbw I will personaly rub the grease. grin grin

I for like make u personally rub me that grease oogrin

Timcy2: Huh, i have finally caught up, nyc write up.

Thank you sir...

Ella where are thou?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by lekinz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
D.Ella.luv:
Tnx emeka,oli pee,madam d madam

Lekinz shey u don murder fowl finish 4 xmas,d spirit cm dey chase u na im u wan confess

gud mrnin y'all,oga mi welldone

Hmm....Ehnn....Let me confess....I ..Uhm..

The rock5555: Haa
abeg make una hold Lekinz, the dude don escape from Yabaleft, call 911 if u see am again.....

This 1 pass 911 ish Oooooo....Uhm....Ehnn...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
philtrum: you have now become a full time village geh, Abeg fight on time make them quick comot you for that school, you too sharp for that kind place.

ur head is dia

uhm,am nt at hme nw,wen I reach house I go try update
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by ninja4life(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lmao following thread
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Typing... Ella is having Flu, make we remember her in our prayers...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2014

"Hey Guys wats...." Musa shut his mouth when he saw our angry faces.

"I did not mean to leave you guys, i saw him too late and you guys were busy discussing and having fun so i had to flee for my life" Musa tried to explain when i picked up a stone to place his head under control.

He fled while begging for Mercy while we chased him like enraged bull dogs who bee had stung. We had totally forgot that my driver would have started looking for me. We just kept on pursuing Musa when he ran desperatly into the road. A car was coming opposite him, the driver saw him too late.

The next thing we knew was Musa flying on the air and crashing on the ground, lifeless. We screamed and cried while the driver of the car came down and picked him up. I ran back to school after Emeka and Wale had joined the driver to the hospital. We were not ready to gamble our dear friend life again.

"Where you go since? I swear Madam go deal with you" The driver shouted at me but stop short when he saw my blooded uniform.

"Haa you dey bleed?" He asked and touched my body where the blood stained, he saw the tears in my eyes so he grabbed me and rushed home.

I wept like a baby when we got home, Mum was frightened and begged me to keep quiet, i finally told her what happened. She ran inside and called Musa Parents then took me after i changed my clothes to Musa's house.

Wale and Emeka's parents were also called from the hospital by their children, the person that hit Musa must have given them his phone. We all met in the hospital where Musa's mum began fumming.

"If my child dies eh, you would pay till your last drop of blood is gone" She threatened the driver that hit her son. The man stood like a defeated chicken, wondering what devil made him hit someone's child that fateful day.

The doctor came out which made everyone rush to his side, with beating and thumping hearts wishing for good and dreading the unknown.

"Doctor talk oo, dont let my son die, i hope he is alright?" Musa Mother shouted while her husband who arrived about five minutes ago held her reassuringly.

"Its alright ma'am, he just had a fractured arm and some few bruises, he would be fine. Let him rest alittle" The doctor reassured us which calm the tense gathering, he smiled, tug his glasses higher on his nose and left us alone.

I winked at Emeka and Wale while they winked back, we were alittle bit free, we would have been dealt with if anything bad had happened to Musa because we were the major cause.

"There is still mango inside of my bag" Wale wispered into my ears while the adults discussed amongst themselves. Mango was tempting but that was what brought us into all that mess. Anyway we sneaked outside and helped ourselves to the feista but in a solemn way because we felt remorse concerning our friends.

"He's awake" The nurse on duty ran into the visitors corner and informed the adults, we sprang up quickly and ran inside with them.

We met Musa lieing down like a life size doll, his arm tied and crossed over on his neck while a drip ran through his second arm and bandages was wrapped around his head.

His mum and dad embraced him slowly and gently to avoid causing him pains. He winced alittle as they pampered him nicely, i was almost jealous just thinking about all what he would begin to enjoy on his emergency bed.

"Musa you look like the patient on our Social studies text book" Emeka joked.

That made everyone burst into laughter including Musa but immediatly he opened his mouth we all screamed in fear.

Musa Four teeth were missinggrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Whaaaaaat! I almost skipped this interesting story in the morning cos of the boring begining but thank God i stayed, i like it let it kip coming. Weldone sirs & mas
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by realsamxtra(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nice work Ella and Rock.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tnx Oga mi

Lemme try typing
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
realsamxtra: Nice work Ella and Rock.

tnx sam
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omortolah: Whaaaaaat! I almost skipped this interesting story in the morning cos of the boring begining but thank God i stayed, i like it let it kip coming. Weldone sirs & mas

tank u ma
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by barackodam: 5:12am On Jan 10, 2014
I noticed 2 mistakes in the story....

1. U said Emma is the Son of a Senator...in this Nigeria, its quite imposible for Senators kids to school in the country, and if at all they'd school here, they'd b enrolled in a "big man" school...i deducd that the school is a pako school in the sense that, Emma always claim to b the King sharin money anyhw howeva, it shud b the case where evri student in the skul wud b exceedinly rich that no 1 wud b able to brag to each other....
Upgrade to that level wen Emma gets admishun to JSS1.

2. Ayaf 4goten...i'd say wen i rememba
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2014
barackodam: I noticed 2 mistakes in the story....

1. U said Emma is the Son of a Senator...in this Nigeria, its quite imposible for Senators kids to school in the country, and if at all they'd school here, they'd b enrolled in a "big man" school...i deducd that the school is a pako school in the sense that, Emma always claim to b the King sharin money anyhw howeva, it shud b the case where evri student in the skul wud b exceedinly rich that no 1 wud b able to brag to each other....

Thanks sir for the observation, actually i forgotten now but i once wrote that Emma's parents wanted him to school in Niaja here because he was their only child. Its not like the school na pako skul, dont forget the saying that all men are equal boy others are more equal than the others. The school na big man school thats y Princess father brought here there. And i was a spoilt kid so my idea of a demi god.

Thanks sir, more corrections would be happily worked on. Gracias.

Una good morning...
Ella i saw Typing, abi u had a call of nature... Come update abeggrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2014
barackodam: I noticed 2 mistakes in the story....

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Madam speaker: Ella nd Rock...nyc 1

huh?!!!! :/
wetin be huh na?? I have been waiting for you since yestaday night with my .... ......
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2014
Hahahaha musa four iyaki is missing lol
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2014
01emek: wetin be huh na?? I have been waiting for you since yestaday night with my .... ......
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2014
01emek:
wetin be huh na?? I have been waiting for you since yestaday night with my .... ......
shocked i don dey fear u ooo.

----------------------------------------------------------

hmmm......musa is in a critical condition nd una still dey lick mango. God is watching 2 of u in HD.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by lekinz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
...Passing by...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sometimes we meet people at places we least expected to see them,more especially,people we are hiding from.

Ever since I received a hot chase from my 'darling husband',I avoided him like a plague.The look on my face was like that of someone who saw a ghost when I saw Edward inside the classroom I was told was gonna be my class.Worst of all,the teacher asked me to share the seat with him till a new sitting arrangement was effected.

There was no way a mouse would gladly sit with a cat,or a lamb with a lion.When the teacher gave the dreaded instruction I activated my deaf mode.The teacher thinking I didn't understand the Igbo she spoke switched to English.

'Ucheoma Beryl,go and sit at the back'

I kept moping at her like she was speaking Greek.I would have gladly jumped on the offer,because I so much loved back seats,but who would gladly venture into the valley of death?

The teacher seeing my reluctance,asked another girl to leave her seat and join Edward.I kept quiet till school was over,I also used the time to study the class and its members.

Immediately the bell for dismissal was rung,I felt a firm familiar grip on my hand.I needed no prophesy to know I was in a big mess,my body went cold immediately.

'Igbasigo?ejidego m gi taa(have you finished running?I've caught you today)

I opened my mouth to talk but no sound was forthcoming.Luckily,I got a saviour.

'Chimuanya',we both turned,answering at the same time,then gave eachother an 'are you crazy' look.

The girl who have been giving me smiles each time our gaze met inside the class approached us.

'Newcomer,so your name is Chimuanya'.

My tormentor released his grip on my hand at the realization.I apologised for the nick I gave him.We made up there and then and together we went to the assembly ground.

I trekked home with my newly found friends,spending many hours on the road.On getting home I was so famished,without bothering to change my uniform I rushed to the kitchen only to find dirty plates and pots on the sink,with the refridgerator securely locked.

The sight pushed me to tears but I fought it back,and headed to my granny's room.I found the door locked.Quietly I sat by the door and started shedding tears.After sometime,I got up,mucus and all and went to Papa's 'Obi'.I knocked and went in.

'Papa good afternoon,am hungry'.

'Your mother didn't keep anything for you?

'No'.He went inside and came out with a loaf of bread and a tin of butter.

'See,take the much you can finish,clean your face and stop crying,okay?

I nodded and set to work.When I had taken enough,I thanked him and happily went back to the house.Since my uniform was just my normal casual wear,I went straight to bed.

A pinch was used to wake me up,I got up wondering what kind of wicked grandma I have.In my anger I forgot to greet her.

'Chimuanya so we are now mates,you don't know how to greet again okwia?

'Mama good afternoon'

'Good afternoon by this time of the day,so you can't differentiate between afternoon and evening as old as you are?

'Mama good evening'

'Its now you know you'll greet after I have begged for it eh?

The anger was building real fast,my cool sleep was disturbed just for senseless ranting.I kept calling her names in my head though I interjected each with 'am sorry Jesus for insulting my elder',atleast that way God won't punish me.

'You are still standing there looking at me,c'mon go and wash up all those things in the kitchen,when you are through,come and call me to bring out pap from the freezer'.

I sluggishly walked to the kitchen,instead of washing the dishes,I started counting them.12spoons,5pots,6bowls,2knifes,8forks,10saucers.There was no way I was gonna wash all that,some were covered with dust indicating lack of use.I picked few and hid others at different parts of the kitchen.

'Mama asasigo m(I'm through)should I boil water that you'll use for the pap'.

'Shutup,who will make the pap for you,you are the one to do it'.

'I don't know how to make pap o,I don't know how to do it'.

'You'll learn to today'

With that she went to the kitchen,loosened her wrapper revealing bunches of keys tied safely to her waist.She selected a key and opened the freezer,which was filled with many things,both cooked and uncooked.Even a big container of juice.

I started thinking of how I was going to eat up all the goodies if thrown into the freezer.

'What are you smiling at?

I changed my facial expression immediately,'Nothing'.

I was told to defrost the pap and prepare it when it must have thawed.Since Mama refused to accept that preparing pap was new to me,I obeyed.When it thawed,and the water was already boiling,I used the hot water to dissolve the pap directly expecting it to coagulate.5minutes,10minutes,20minutes nothing happened.

'Chukwumuanya are you cooking stone? Mama shouted from her room.

Seeing that the pap was never going to thicken,I covered the plate well and carried it to the dining.When it was time for dinner,Mama opened the plate........
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Na sleep carry me ystday o,tnkGod say all d nonsense I type I no submit am,una for read greek tire

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.