Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32011 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
chistar01: *following*

mehn#in 2face's voice#....dat iz,dat iz eh

u r highly welcome
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by chade(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Loving dis
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
U r wlcm chade
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
In subsequent days,I got used to my leg being chained,I stopped giving much problems,which earned me freedom during recess.But whoever made faces at me inside the class,gets his reward during break.

At a point the teacher stopped chaining my leg while going out,by then I was used to staying on my seat inside the class.Its an honour to have your teacher as your seat partner,I wonder who leaves Aso rock to go for LG chairmanship.

One day while the teacher was away,I walked to her table,picked the books she kept on her table,and turned them all into plain sheets,according to my thoughts,it looked better when the leaves were apart.

When the teacher came back,on seeing my handwork,what overcame her was more than rage,she didn't ask who performed the task,she just took me straight to the headmaster's office after their endless discussion,she took me to princess' class.

With a murderous look she said'this is your class from today you hear?.I almost gave her a hug but for the look she wore,I 'jejely' walked to my cousin's seat and fixed myself very well between her and her seatmate.

That was how I got promoted automatically on my 1st few weeks in school,while in my new class I was practically counting time,praying fervently for school to dismiss so that I can give my family the good news.I was occupied with happiness that I ddn't have the time to check out my new classmates,that could wait for the next day.

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Great write up!! Followin...* spread my mat under the moonlight at night,while the cool environment and the fiction make me remenber the past....i smile....missing the good old days* nice story keep it coming
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2013
01emek: Great write up!! Followin...* spread my mat under the moonlight at night,while the cool environment and the fiction make me remenber the past....i smile....missing the good old days* nice story keep it coming

rmbr dat ants do bite
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Fonydear(f): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2013
D.Ella n rock, you both are doing a wonderful work. Am loving this story...following
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2013
Chai Ella ur last update wan choke me with laf, u don dey overtake me for comedy sef. Double Promotion in one week.
*falls from mango tree*

una good morning oo, typing with snail speed...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2013
The rock5555: Chai Ella ur last update wan choke me with laf, u don dey overtake me for comedy sef. Double Promotion in one week.
*falls from mango tree*

cheesy
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2013
The rock5555: Chai Ella ur last update wan choke me with laf, u don dey overtake me for comedy sef. Double Promotion in one week.
*falls from mango tree*

hope your hand didn't break sha,simple mango tree you cannot balance yourself on,if it was now palm tree nko? grin grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2013
dammygoody: hope your hand didn't break sha,simple mango tree you cannot balance yourself on,if it was now palm tree nko? grin grin

My hand no break ooo, i just get dislocation for teeth gringrin still typing slowly....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2013
The rock5555:

My hand no break ooo, i just get dislocation for teeth gringrin still typing slowly....

U better type wit jaguar speed b4 I change am for u
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Cheriepet: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Rock which kain typing slowly b this nao

abeg type quick b4 u fall from palm-tree grin

i dey wait for here

Ella darling how far?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Uthman51:

U better type wit jaguar speed b4 I change am for u
bouncer you mind him?I can take care of him,just leave him for me............what exactly he has been typing since morning,I don't know.........
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Make me sef join dz train...

Bia Ella, ekwela ka beryl rie Banana di oji ozo oooo...

The Rock, take typing tonic...oyaaa sharp sharp
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
"Mummy!!!" i screamed but the noises covered my cries.

I ran around blindly searching for whom i never knew, suddenly i sighted some men with black suits coming with big guns. I made me remembered the cartoon called Men in black where the actors wore black suit and carried big guns, this was how the men dress exctaly.

Without waiting for any further ado i took to my heels before they lobotized my as's like those aliens but i was not fast enough, i was caught and raised up in the air, i closed my eyes thinking it was my time only to hear my mother's soothing voice weeping like i was dead.

I stylishly opened my eyes to see my mother holding me tight while my dad pat her on the back, she must have been informed that i was missing and my father's guards were sent to look for me. The nanny wore a worried look but i did not care, finally i was touching that sweet bossoms of mom, i smiled as i laid my head and felt her heart beat, its fun to get missing or so i thought.
"Happy Birthday to you

How old are you now?" People were singing for me as i smiled and flashed my ten teeth in front of my cake. My dad was there, family and friends filled the huge palour, my parents made sure i invited all my classmates and teachers. All mannar of decorations adored the place and i the celebrant was the most happiest person on earth.

Daddy gave me a PSP game console as my birthday gift while mum gave me a brand you super sonic bike which i loved so much.

Grandma was there wearing a vague look and complaining about everything, i wondered how dad managed to live with her till he grew up and be so caring unlike her. She was breathing fire at anybody that disturbs her and at the same time throwing big pieces of meat into her mouth, her teeth seem excatly like mine, few and scattered.

After the birthday celebration i told my three friends-Wale, Emeka and Musa to wait behind because i wanted to taste my bycicle round the compound, they were more than glad to obligue my plea, i was like a demi god in school, no one flog or chestise me unless you dont like your job.

My handwriting aunty drew my ears on day because i was busy drawing blur rubbish lines on my writing book instead of writing the alphabets which was written on the board.

I held my ears till i reached home and told my mum, the next day she followed me and went to the Head master's office, the next thing i knew was Aunty Writing as we call her packing her things and leaving the school with teary eyes, i smiled because i was feeling untop of the world.

Since then no other teacher had try to touch me again, i was indeed untouchable, i was smiling in public when my friends tapped me back to reality.

"Are we not riding the bike again?" Musa asked me.

"Ahh No, we are going to play hide and seek now, i have changed my mind" I replied.

The look on Wale and Emeka face spelt sadness but since am the boss they had to mellow down to whatever i say.

"Lets go there, catch me if you can friends" i shouted and dashed outside.

My friends chased me around the compound until we got tired and then rested, then an idea came into my head, the gate man was sleeping so i told my friends that we should go have a look outside which we did and walked around the estates cheerfully like we had no worries in the world.

We bought ice cream with the N500 i always carry around with me and kept on walking around.

Before we knew it a black Mercedes Benz Car screeched at our backs and halted before four rougue men came out and snatched us before speeding off, we weeped but to no avail, the men took us to an Uncompleted building. We were kidnapped.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ntooo....tongue
shey na u dey form Don
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
stefikal: Make me sef join dz train...

chai,stef so i bu onye igbo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Cheriepet: Rock which kain typing slowly b this nao

abeg type quick b4 u fall from palm-tree grin

i dey wait for here

Ella darling how far?

I dey o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
stefikal: Make me sef join dz train...

Welcome ooo, no mind Etisalat, dem just seize my network since morning.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
stefikal: Ntooo....tongue
shey na u dey form Don

U dey laf me ba gringrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

chai,stef so i bu onye igbo

lolzzzzgringringrin...i dey rap both yoruba and igbo oooo....but #singing#...omo Igbo lemi oooo, Swagger

The rock5555:

U dey laf me ba gringrin

no mind my teeth oooo..e no get self-controlgringringringrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by sconp: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
*observing*
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nice story keep it coming
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
scon-p:
*observing*

owlryt

[quote author=01emek]Nice story keep it coming

oh yeah
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by tmamuda(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Let me have a seat here.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nursery 2 was fun,my classmates were mostly my agemates,and most importantly they were troublemakers.

Every morning,once the driver drops us at the gate,I'll fly to the class to meet Princess who will tell me who looked for her trouble in their neighbourhood.As the good guardian angel that I was,I'll attack the person immediately,getting my hair and school uniform scattered in the process.

Our teacher was such a darling,I enjoyed my freedom of movement.While in the class,her business was to teach us,bring out our food during break,send us to sleep during short nap.During fights she only drops her phone when somebody was bleeding.She never flogged us,and she wasn't like Aunty Chi who always insisted on holding our hands while writing.She just gives us what to write,the artists among us would start drawing whatever on every page of the book.

My favourite school work was colouring,because I coloured figures on the book and as well figures sitting in the class.

When we entered the second term,a new boy,Emeka,was brought to my class,he became a threat to my superiority.

The 1st day I fought him,I got a big shock
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mamuda just make sure u get a good seat
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
My cheeks became swollen and my two tiny teeth were plucked of.... Shey Ella no be so
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
kingphilip: My cheeks became swollen and my two tiny teeth were plucked of.... Shey Ella no be so

u sef u r funnycheesy
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ella...dz 1 short nowsad
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by chade(f): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
kingphilip: My cheeks became swollen and my two tiny teeth were plucked of.... Shey Ella no be so
lol.....guy hw u take knw wetin dey my mind.....
Am really enjoyin dis story.thumbs up ella nd rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.