Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. (10333 Views)

Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur / Three Teenagers Killed In Stampede While Gov Wammako’s Hands Out Ramadan Gifts / Phcn.wammako (sokoto State Governor) Beat Up Our Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by greatgod2012(f): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2013
The Peoples Democratic Party has said it will not miss any of the seven rebel governors, especially five of them who defected to the All Progressives Congress.
The party therefore asked President Goodluck Jonathan not to entertain any fear concerning the party’s future.
The National Chairman of the party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, said this in Abuja on Tuesday when the executive members of the Sokoto State chapter of the party paid him and members of the PDP National Working Committee a courtesy visit at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja.
There were seven aggrieved governors in the PDP, out of which five had defected to the APC.
The seven governors are Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers); Sule Lamido (Jigawa); Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara); Aliyu Wammako (Sokoto); Babangida Aliyu (Niger); Murtala Nyako (Adamawa); and Rabiu Kwankwanso (Kano).
Aliyu and Lamido are yet to defect from the ruling party.
Tukur, who was outside the country when the governors defected had earlier said he was shocked with their defection, but had also said he would not stop anyone from leaving the party.
But while speaking on Monday, Tukur advised President Jonathan not to entertain any fear, saying that Sokoto State chapter of the party was solidly behind him.
He said he was sure that the defecting rebel governors would come back to the PDP.
Tukur said, “Goodluck Jonathan, no fear. Sokoto is behind you. When the Caliphate is behind you, believe me no fear. No fear, no shaking, PDP is our party, it’s a party of choice.
“People can defect, it’s their right, but soon they will found out that it is not cool in the place they are going. They will soon come to the embrace of the PDP.
“Sometimes when people have eaten and are satisfied, you know what they will do? They will tell themselves let’s try another place to see whether there is a better food.
“We experienced it before, it’s not new. Many of them left PDP before, it’s not new, but my advice is that people should not forget that no matter what they do, if they want to sit, they should learn to sit on their bottom.
“They know that there is no other way, PDP is the party, if they go… they have done so before and we saw them coming back.
“If they believe they want to go they will not be missed, we cannot miss them. They enter a wrong party and when they take the wrong party, they will end up in wrong places.”
He said he was sure that the party remained inclusive and promised his guests that the party would accord everyone of them respect.
In his speech, the leader of the delegation, who was a former Minister of Communications, Alhaji Arzika Tambuwal, urged the NWC members to immediately constitute a caretaker committee to organise congresses for the election of new party executives at all levels in Sokoto State.
He said members of the party in the state had observed recent political developments in the country and what he described as the over heating of the polity.
This, he said, was created by the PDP aggrieved governors.
He said, “In the last six years, he (Wammako) victimised most loyal PDP members he met in the party, managed the party like a one man sole proprietorship, and looked upon the national party headquarters with disdain. His recent defection is therefore not surprising.”
In his reaction, the National Publicity Secretary of theNew PDP, Chief Chukwuemeka Eze, asked members of the PDP to hold Tukur responsible for the expected crashing of the ruling party.
He said, “Tukur should be held responsible if the PDP eventually sinks. Don’t forget that it was because of people like him that we abandoned the party’s sinking ship.
“President Jonathan is not helping anyone, including himself, by keeping Tukur as the national chairman of the party. Anyway, their doomsday is near.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-wont-miss-amaechi-wammako-others-tukur/

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by jeffizy(m): 2:54am On Dec 03, 2013
A feeble attempt to rally rank and file.
Wait till 2015 and say that again!

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by sammy329(m): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2013
lies from the pit of hell

PDP members are already missing them

5 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by plaindealer: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2013
You wont miss them, but you wont stop talking about them everyday.

Yeye lying people...

5 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2013
This man of Tukur don't know 18>16.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by greatgod2012(f): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2013
sammy329: lies from the pit of hell

PDP members are already missing them

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this meat is not soft, yet, they refuse to throw it away.
They wont miss them, yet, they talk about them everytime.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by 4reigningqueen: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2013
see person wey dey talk!

See, non of you will be missed if one way or the other you all vanish.

Infact

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
A country with over a population of 150million in the western part of a continent named africa is in need of a Leader who can lead with integrity,excellence, purpose and power with the welfare of the people as priority and an addiction for progress in all sector especially the education sector.

Please show your face if you have these attributes.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Built2last: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2013
This guy is loud mouthed.

Big dogs dont bark
and the dog that will bite you wont bark.

Haba Tukur

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Dey re not supposed to ...at least it has reduced d pple dey have to share money wit .
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Thankgodtt(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Lolz-- he won't miss u guyz either @ tukur. He has moved on---- PdP haz fallen---
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Olugbenger(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2013
How would you miss them when they're gona kick ur azzes come 2015? undecided

GEJ, Tukur & Co would be cellmates at Kirikiri soon after EFFC is done with them.

Now....who would miss who?

grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by LMAyedun(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Okay oh!
I dey watch.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by dridowu: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Dy won't miss them ? Tukur must be high on sapele water. If not why was Jonathan meeting/or still meeting aggrieved Gov ? Anyway , Tukur may not miss them but Jonathan WILL surely miss them because he knows what is at stake

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Tukur or mucor is an old man,sometimes his brains do hybernate.forgive him....

Fashola/Ngige2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by donphilopus: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Tukur will come back and testify to the goodness of this Governors/ APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by olorunthobby(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2013
na dem sabi undecided
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2013
You won't miss them yet you want to impeach them in their various states. Oloriburuku ni Tukur sha! angry
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2013
ummm
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Don't miss them, neither will the good people of Nigeria miss the evil PDP & vampire cabals like you come 2015
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by ABsI1: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2013
I have dis issue@hand and @heart dat has been troubling me ceaselessly and causing me serious heartache.I love my wife dearly but our housemaid has been warming her bed with me behind her back.I confess dat she surpasses my wife in the bed skills greatly (weneva i'm making love to my wife i always visualise my maid for ultimate satisfacton).Ive decided to relief d maid of her duties to set her up in petty trading, a basic salary and a secret love nest.The problem is dat my wife has flatly rejected and refused my decision to sack her (maid). Im confused
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Danhumprey: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2013
Don't worry. When 2015 come, they would realise their worth and how much they would have missed them! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

By the way,why are they still losing sleep over their defection? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Danhumprey: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2013
AB$I:
I have dis issue@hand and @heart dat has been troubling me ceaselessly and causing me serious heartache.I love my wife dearly but our housemaid has been warming her bed with me behind her back.I confess dat she surpasses my wife in the bed skills greatly (weneva i'm making love to my wife i always visualise my maid for ultimate satisfacton).Ive decided to relief d maid of her duties to set her up in petty trading, a basic salary and a secret love nest.The problem is dat my wife has flatly rejected and refused my decision to sack her (maid). Im confused
Bro,you missed road? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nja147: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2013
I see a new President come 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by nbright: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2013
truely Amaechi won't be missed...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by tammie24: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2013
Fee Dee Fee Fhawa!
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2013
AB$I:
Stop derailing the thread. Why don't you start a topic about your worries on family section?
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2013
AB$I:
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by PAT4HOT(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Bunch of hypocrites... APC carry go come 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by cyril10(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2013
That is political statement , no need for the insults on your elder. Berem please learn to respect a man that is old enough to be your grandpa.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by Olumidzti(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2013
“Sometimes when people have eaten and are satisfied, you know what they will do? They will tell themselves let’s try another place to see whether there is a better food.
stupid statement. People didn't leave coz they're satisfied, they left because the food is now stinking and is destabilizing their stomachs. Toilet is now the place they get 'fresh air'. Their transformation agenda was carried out in the hospital & who needed to tell them to change? You won't miss 5 governors? I guess that agbada with pdp logo printed on it is deceiving you.
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by ichommy(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2013
plaindealer: You wont miss them, but you wont stop talking about them everyday.

Yeye lying people...
Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by vanguard1(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2013
I have this strong believe that the G5 governors will regret their action especially that first term governor among them...Abdullfattah of kwara state. However, if pdp is not careful and tactic, it may end up been a minority party in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd At Jonathan's Rally In Kebbi State / This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) / Court Orders Ondo Assembly To Investigate Akeredolu’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.