Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) (23776 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect / APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by kingbang: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Nice one my Governor in waiting! We won't beg you to work because you are there to serve us. You just have to keep your own side of the bargain and work else we kick you out!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by russellino: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2013
kingbang: Nice one my Governor in waiting! We won't beg you to work because you are there to serve us. You just have to keep your own side of the bargain and work else we kick you out!

Spot on nwanna! No more business as usual. We have suffered rubbish leadership for too long. He is a highly capable technocrat with a fantastic track record in the private sector so what is expected of him is a lot more than what others were demanded of.

Well na him find governor work do. He has to WORK or ...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by biafranqueen: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2013
We are not begging we are warning youoooo no mess up, the era of stealing and looting Anambra is finished! Come March you better hit the ground running.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by biafranqueen: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2013
kingbang: Nice one my Governor in waiting! We won't beg you to work because you are there to serve us. You just have to keep your own side of the bargain and work else we kick you out!
warn him oooo
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by biafranqueen: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
russellino:

Spot on nwanna! No more business as usual. We have suffered rubbish leadership for too long. He is a highly capable technocrat with a fantastic track record in the private sector so what is expected of him is a lot more than what others were demanded of.

Well na him find governor work do. He has to WORK or ...
step down for somebody that can, because we the people are holding our new Governor 1000 % accountable.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Ngokafor(f): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2013
JECBOSS: IGNORED

You shouldnt have bothered quoting the busybody apc troll at all..

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Ngokafor(f): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: It is funny that people who claim not to care about the Southeast are the ones who take every opportunity to register their displeasure of Anambra people's choice of APGA over their party.
Their furore is so constant that one would think they are from Anambra state. If asked where they are from now, they will all claim Lagos. They are so petulant that they have begun to see the future and know the governor elect wont perform. Unabated bitterness. SMH
The people of Anambra has spoken. U outsiders will have to wait till 4 years time to know wether to laugh or cry. For now, APC has been rejected. Count ur loses. grin

Spot on!..bitter and frustrated souls who are hell bent on fooling themselves day in day out.

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ichommy(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Word!
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2013
biafranqueen: We are not begging we are warning youoooo no mess up, the era of stealing and looting Anambra is finished! Come March you better hit the ground running.
hehehehe....anambra people neva see anything sef...

preparing my visa for south-africa
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by oilykid(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2013
dts wat they kip sayin until they takes ova power n they forget their campaign promises.am sure dts wat obi said bt at d end of d day,he did nt live up to ecpectations..sad sad
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Lilimax(f): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Akpokuedike 1 of Aguleri and Osodieme must not let us (Anambrarians) down.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ozodigboo(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2013
bisi16:
O.y.o . I like his wife's slim figure, unlike others wey big like bomb
The problem is. . . . . . Will she continue being slim after the first tenure ?
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ifysimple(f): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: It is funny that people who claim not to care about the Southeast are the ones who take every opportunity to register their displeasure of Anambra people's choice of APGA over their party.
Their furore is so constant that one would think they are from Anambra state. If asked where they are from now, they will all claim Lagos. They are so petulant that they have begun to see the future and know the governor elect wont perform. Unabated bitterness. SMH
The people of Anambra has spoken. U outsiders will have to wait till 4 years time to know wether to laugh or cry. For now, APC has been rejected. Count ur loses. grin
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2013
I have zero expectations from this guy.. angry

He is under no pressure to deliver.

He only won this election because of APGA, Ojukwu & Peter Obi (incumbent Gov.)

I honestly feel that Anambra State has pressed 'Pause' on development for another 4 years.. angry

I hope to God that Obiano 'Disappoints' my expectations of him..

#TEAM:Soludo2017..

4 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2013
See Oga we know y we dey beg dis is exactly How we begged Peter Obi n after 4yrs nothing to show for it......

Coordinate now n listen to ur people.....
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by OgologoDimkpa: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Our Governor Elect should prove his detractors wrong by
working and developing Anambra state.

We voted massively for him and anything devoid
of dividends of democracy is unacceptable sad

O ga-adi nma!

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by oboy3(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2013
he is right you know,stop begging him to work because he wont
hope he dosent use our money to sponsor aguleri vs umeleri war to snatch umuleri's land,heard both towns are cat and dog
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Kx: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2013
plaindealer: lol...And this is the best to lead the people of Anambra?

Anambra people don suffer sha....

Ph.d.
Pull him down syndrome.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Erotex(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2013
I love that sentence " we all won "
may God see him through & protect him from the hand of Godfathers & DECIEVERS
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by IGBOSON1: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1: He is the people's choice, the most suitable man to lead Anambra to the promised land. I believe that he will perform.

^^^He will perform like Obi performed......the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by devour129: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2013
JomoGbomo2: I was believing the man's story until I got down the thread and saw his picture.........

Anambra.....I pray has not been sold dummy!
please don't let people's looks deceive you,fear the people that have dumb looks cos ha rusa gi,I Hota ije . Av given up on government years ago ,am from aguata but at this point I don't care what they do with the state
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by devour129: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2013
Okija_juju: I have zero expectations from this guy.. angry

He is under no pressure to deliver.

He only won this election because of APGA, Ojukwu & Peter Obi (incumbent Gov.)

I honestly feel that Anambra State has pressed 'Pause' on development for another 4 years.. angry

I hope to God that Obiano 'Disappoints' my expectations of him..

#TEAM:Soludo2017..
You Have Said It All ! May God continue to keep us alive n in good health to continue providing for ourselves what the government won't AMEN
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by gratieao: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2013
ilugunboy: Chino aka Princess2be aka JECBOSS aka one.east aka jbaur aka best view and other useless and redundant handles too numerous to count....how far with your KIA -Picanto?

This is all because of the car promised ...we know.
You should be talking about INNOSON motor that is our brand
Btw, what is this with your people (Osun Indigens) and child molestation? almost everyday with another story.
Imagine this on todays vanguard
Man, 50, allegedly rapes 12-yr-old girl
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/man-50-allegedly-rapes-12-yr-old-girl/
Like serious you people should abandon politics and Internet jibe and do some kind of cleansing in that side of the country before is too late.
If nairaland mods permit me I'll post more than 20 cases since June this year only in Osun state

3 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by IGBOSON1: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2013
biafranqueen: We are not begging we are warning youoooo no mess up, the era of stealing and looting Anambra is finished! Come March you better hit the ground running.

^^^Nne, do i detect a note of trepidation? wink

Anambrans should gird their loins for -at least- 4 more years of 'Obi style' governance which should hopefully take them to the promised land of El-Dorado!
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by gratieao: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Pangea: [s]Today, another man from Aguleri of yore,
Who snatched ballots into the state house.
Well, he is our best, our long lost saviour
He will never abscond in a wrapper and blouse.
He just declared, don't tell me to work for you
Now that I'm in, let me work for me, and later for you.

[/s]
Get a life pls
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2013
Please did anyone take a second look at the wife's face and hand, different shades of colors? Maybe I need to have my eyes checked.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by UjSizzle(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
I hope he serves us well.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by GentleFrank(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
The man on the ppl's hrt ?
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Emyben(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2013
He is right! its just that the Nigerian political climate have made us forget our rights. He doesnt need to be begged,its his goddamn responsibilty! I like him for this. Dr Willie Obiano seems to be an 'attention seeking' hater.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Emyben(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Adindu peter: ... Still mad over Anambrians choice?? I recommended a chilled glass of acid for you or didn't I?.. It'll make you feel better dude!

Lol,,before he drinks it,,he has to wash his face with Urine from his dog as Baba Aregbe directed him to do in the shrine cos he is clearly seeing double
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by aviazuva: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2013
JECBOSS: Before, It was Willie Will Win but now it is Willie Will Work.
Hit the 'LIKE' button if U believe he'll Work

OKALAKWU KINGDOM: Aguleri kwenu!, kwenu!!, kwezuenu!!!

Omambala Kachanioooo
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Cuche: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Kingsley1000: hehehehe....anambra people neva see anything sef...

preparing my visa for south-africa
Why head South when Enugu dey, go to Enugu and enjoy tarred roads, with street lights, tap water, security . it is only less than 40 mins from Awka.
From there we shall watch how Obiano will free himself from Obi syndrome. Any thing short of probing Obi's financial status is unacceptable.
Just take a look at the Government owned primary schools all over the state, an eye sore despite the Federal basic education funds/grants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie / President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) / Tears Flow Freely As Remains Of The 18th Sultan, Dasuki Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.