Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Airtel Ng Bb Plan Ceases; As Bis Plan Is Exclusively For Bb Users - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel Ng Bb Plan Ceases; As Bis Plan Is Exclusively For Bb Users (746 Views)

List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Android, iOS & BB Apps / Glo Bb Plan Now Crashes To #1000 Instead Of #1400 / Do You Know What A Business Plan is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Ng Bb Plan Ceases; As Bis Plan Is Exclusively For Bb Users by scubed(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Some days ago, Airtel NG announced and informed its subscribers via sms that BB will no longer be available on non BB devices from the 3rd of December, which is today; “Dear Customer, effective 3rd December 2013, AIRTEL BB Plans will cease to function on non BB devices or used as a modem. Thank you.”
Expectedly, many Nigerians took to the social media to express their dissatisfaction and frustration with Airtel NG’s plan. It became a trending topic on Twitter; perhaps ASUU and FG have Airtel NG to thank, at least for taking the shine away from them. Not too long, you might say.
admin-ajaxSome people term this plan as ‘Bleach of Contract’; I vividly remember coming across a funny tweet “My neighbor works in Airtel NG. Imma stop greeting him”. I could not hold my laughter, as I laughed profusely where I was seated reading the tweet.
The Airtel Nigeria Blackberry Internet Subscription has been a reliable and popular way to browse on PC, android, iPad and other devices for some time now. In fact, it is reported that some people employ the service of Airtel NG because of the opportunity only Airtel NG offers.

There are reports that Airtel NG was forced to make this harsh decision, as the likes of MTN NG and Glo reportedly make a case against Airtel NG to the Nigerian Telecommunication Commission. The rounds making this report are unclear at the moment.
We can confirm to you that AIRTEL NG’s plan to suspend its BB plans was not a threat as some customers believe, as the plan to cease the effect has taken effect already.
What do you think of Airtel NG’s plan? Do you feel this plan will affect Airtel’s NG market share? And as an Android or iPhone user, do you find the introduced packages expensive?

Read more at http://www.yomi.ashiru.me/2013/12/03/airtel-ng-bb-plan-ceases-bis-plan-exclusively-bb-users/#QivxFw6UvZEIJeSJ.99

Re: Airtel Ng Bb Plan Ceases; As Bis Plan Is Exclusively For Bb Users by shortgun(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Me i don troway my 2 airtel simcards.
Nansense and ingredients
Re: Airtel Ng Bb Plan Ceases; As Bis Plan Is Exclusively For Bb Users by solbash11(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is pure wickedness of d Highest order! I saw the message on my friend's phone yesterday and since then i just cant stop :'

(1) (Reply)

#10,000 Without Laptop,is It Possible? / What Can I DO With 500k / Event Hall Available In Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.