Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29008 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Keziehenry(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Not at all bro. All you need to do now is warn her never to wash her panties again. Let her always keep them for you to wash. . .

Good boy.

71 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by addictiv(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nothing wrong brah just ask her to include her friends n neighbors own nxt tym you wanna wash....mum ll be really proud of you son.

22 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Ellatyra(f): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Absolutely nothing....

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by pasqal09: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
After washing her undies, wen u look at urself, do u feel like a man?

33 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by unmask: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wow very good and highly commendable..... Infact you should teach your sons to do same

14 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Chazzyboy: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Great job u be correct guy. by the way i hope u also wash her kingdom?

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Sodiq3(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
mehn,she don cari ur head do trade by barter or witch 4 ur village dy cari ur pic do pillow...
O.Y.O my guy..

6 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by mspee(f): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmmm, the world needs more men like you wink wink wink

12 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
keziehenry: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is
Anything Wrong With That?
Nope. The only mistake you made is that you used B-29 instead of Ariel.

34 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by henrimoto(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
must you come out to tell the world that you wash your giri friend's pants ?? what kind of a man are you self ? you should also tell the world how your girl friend's private part is ! you better keep this away from your family members, if not, they would think you need serious attention.

15 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Dannylux: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wow.. great guy. I think every guy should learn to be like you. I know many girls crave to have you. Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by pasqal09: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2013
The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water

118 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by addictiv(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water
Falls from bicycle.... grin grin grin grin grin ;

13 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water

30 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by fflamingo(m): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Op did you wash the brownish part clean?
Just want to remind you that no matter hoW hard you wash it ,you could still JIK it.

6 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Spotee(f): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2013
a guy once does that for me so whats the bigge.. grin
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by missterious(f): 2:35am On Dec 04, 2013
fresh_dude: Nope. The only mistake you made is that you used B-29 instead of Ariel.
OMG. LOL
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 04, 2013
You should include her mother's pants next time u wanna wash.

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Keziehenry(m): 4:53am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Not at all bro. All you need to do now is warn her never to wash her panties again. Let her always keep them for you to wash. . .

Good boy.
tnx 4 ur candid advice
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Keziehenry(m): 4:55am On Dec 04, 2013
addictiv: Nothing wrong brah just ask her to include her friends n neighbors own nxt tym you wanna wash....mum ll be really proud of you.
nawa 4 u bro, i love only her n can t wash anoda person's undies except her
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Keziehenry(m): 4:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Dannylux: Wow.. great guy. I think every guy should learn to be like you. I know many girls crave to have you. Nice one.
tnx so much
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Keziehenry(m): 4:56am On Dec 04, 2013
ms_pee: Hmmmm, the world needs more men like you wink wink wink
cheesy
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Keziehenry(m): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: After washing her undies, wen u look at urself, do u feel like a man?
hmmm,i felt more like a man after dat, i did it because of my lov 4 hercheesy

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Keziehenry(m): 5:06am On Dec 04, 2013
henrimoto: must you come out to tell the world that you wash your giri friend's pants ?? what kind of a man are you.
my reason of doing dat is just to let the world know dat if you can wash her kingdom with ur mouth,then nothing is wrong with washing her undies as i did.

17 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by akposking(m): 5:28am On Dec 04, 2013
Keziehenry:
my reason of doing dat is just to let the world know dat if you can wash her kingdom with ur mouth,then nothing is wrong with washing her undies as i did.
Pls, keep quite u just an attension seeker, look at the way u're even quoting and replying to everyone. Coming to a public forum and saying u wash ur gf undies. So u now feel like a man abi. Oya go and wash her momma own and pls don'nt quote me blc u a phaedopile. I really hate attention seekers, what kind of men do our father's even breed this days. I SMH for this generation.

10 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by shizzle11(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2013
Keziehenry:

smdh

2 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Keziehenry(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2013
akposking: Pls, keep quite u just an attension seeker, look at the way u're even quoting and replying to everyone. Coming to a public forum and saying u watch ur gf undies. So u now feel like a man abi. Oya go and watch her momma own and pls don'nt quote me blc u a phaedopile. I really hate attention seekers, what kind of men do our father's even breed this days. I SMH for this generation.
i don quote u oya do whatever u want to do

4 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Enahi(f): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Spotee: a guy once does that for me so whats the bigge.. grin
there is a big deal in it o,what the heck? That's so stupid of him.

4 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2013
@op,you are a very wonderful man. cheesy grin.Infact,you are a MAN.
Atleast you are doin it for d right gurl.

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Enahi(f): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Keziehenry:
Yuck you are so disgusting. U make me want to puke.

7 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2013
fflamingo: Op did you wash the brownish part clean?
Just want to remind you that no matter hoW hard you wash it ,you could still JIK it.
Damn!your gurl is dirrty tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.