Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93357 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Rottenegg1: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Stripped nakèd for stealing mere pepper Choi, those people fall my hand..

I swear assuming i caught her in the act, i'd just bone face nd wont raise any alarm.....
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Africans are just naturally a barbaric savage race of people, how can you treat women like this. I wish there is a way to resign from your race, these is probably the worse thing I have ever watched in my life.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Longfellow: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
End Time Story

End time Thread

End time Pple.

End time Tinz. grin grin grin
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 9jaBrid(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
For just pepper? Nawa oh!!! Nothing that one will not hear in Nigeria.
Thank God they didn't Aluurized her.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by AriG(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
THIS IS UNLAWFUL AND INHUMAN. THIS GUYS SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PUNISHED..TOO BAD.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Dannylux: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Stripping of female thieves is the trend lately. Not surprised.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by hardizzle: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Diz is evil,inhuman,wish dia is a way sme1 cn strik dizz animals,wit d rod of moses
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jungle justice
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Cubeet: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
wickedness in the Highest order
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by kayswag100(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
jeeeeeeeeeeeez. This has to be d must sickening video since the Aluu 4 and the SS WOMAN'S beheading.

dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ejifranks(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
what a shame!!!! this nation has some animals ooooooo.... can u imagine.... most of those doing this are themselves criminals

not supporting her though, A senator steals millions , a minister billions, a governor billions we still hail them but this!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Afritop(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Despite the fact that the woman said that she was a nursing mother, they still went ahead molesting her. Those wicked and heartless guys think they have achieved their aim. Little did they know that they have compounded their problems. What ever a man sows he will reap. Only the Almighty God can judge we mortals and only him is the most merciful

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by lampardizik(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
no mb to watch d video embarassed
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is SH.IT, when are we gonna stop seeing this kinda videos, what did dose gals do dt dose men had to do dt, and wat d hell was dt man inserting into her vagi.na??, y dont ppl have consience. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Mustymohd2: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
eeeeeyyyy lagosians which day wuna go get sense

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 36STATES: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is evil of the highst order. Can anybody identify the lady or the people there? If you can identify anybody in that video kindly contact me on +447448847810 or kevenreal@gmx.com and you will receive 50,000 naira from me.

What everybody can do now is to download the video and send it to Gov. Fashola, and other women and gender equality groups in Nigeria and internationally for something to be done. If we allow this evil to continue without doing anything we're somehow an accomplice. Mandela is being celebrated today because he chose to do something and refused to be a coward like our Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by JulianBond007: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Stripping women nakked for stealing is now the new trend? May God have mercy on us! How much is pepper that the women couldn't afford? Poverty na bad tin o!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
I was about to open the same thread, shocked I came across this video yesterday, this is very sickening Nigerian males really need to look inward and start asking themselves if we are still humans , the way we treat women in this country is disgusting, the blog where I watched this video was full of gang rapes videos, you should have seen the people comments ,the face of the culprits laughing at the victims, telling to shut up that it is not a big deal, close your eyes . Etc this is too much , what are these guys looking in her vagina? Must we strip them?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
I weep for my country. cry

This video makes me livid. What was the worth of the pepper that she stole that they had to inflict that manner of torture on her? Somebody was able to videotape this without doing anything to stop her suffering and humiliation. This is what our country has degenerated to, citizens filled with the jungle mentality, brutes all over the place.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Frederico21(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
bebe2: Some of those pple may even be nairalanders o
wat a shameless country. cry cry

bebe.. abeg no cry else i go join you o cry ;-(
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Sweetlemon(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Now this is what I call heartless, barbaric, and inhumane. And not the "go and die" thing everyone was making noise about. This girl might not be a widow but she might have lost her parents or might have had irresponsible parents who didn't care for her or might have been sexually, emotionally abused by even her own family thereby making her a petty thief.

Gov. Fashola and other western governors really need to do something about curbing the excesses of OPC touts parading themselves as vigilante crime fighters.

The girl needs help and counseling as what these people have done to her might forever haunt her and kill her self-worth.

Gosh! I feel so sorry for her.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Afritop(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Elantracey: It was wrong 4 her to steal but she definately dont deserve dis
Was it established that she stole. From my observation she was forced to make that comment
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Don't they have mothers, sisters Wtf is this?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 36STATES: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
If you are not moved to do something after watching that video, don't consider yourself a grown up and you better leave this forum for those who are ready to do something. This country needs people to stand up and think beyound ethnic identities because it could happen to someone close to you one day if we allow this to go unpunished.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by WarHorse1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
I am shocked to my bones. God, God may the sins of these men never be forgiven. Amen and Amen! May they die a thousand deaths before they expire. Cursed is the day they came out from a woman. Cursed is the first breath they took when they came out from their mother. Nemesis will catch up with them and for a very small sin, they will be tortured to their death. Amen and Amen.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by shehuAO: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
The so called vigilante group are too found of this barbaric behavior.they are criminals themselves ,but like to treat a mere suspect In a dehumanizing manner in a public place.this is high time Government has to do something about these irresponsible set of criminal called vigilante .
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 2good(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
I am very much ashamed that people can be tortured just because of pepper. This is indeed the effect of poverty. The worst thing is if you really check, you'll discover that the alleged amount of goods stolen might even be up to 2,000 Naira.
I am really short of words and those men and everybody involved in the torture should suffer same fate and also go to jail.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by gbishop: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
somewhere in the Old Western region, SW
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: I was about to open the same thread, shocked I came across this video yesterday, this is very sickening Nigerian males really need to look inward and start asking themselves if we are still humans , the way we treat women in this country is disgusting, the blog where I watched this video was full of gang rapes videos, you should have seen the people comments ,the face of the culprits laughing at the victims, telling to shut up that it is not a big deal, close your eyes . Etc this is too much , what are these guys looking in her vagina? Must we strip them?

What's the name of the blog?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by deadie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
36STATES: This is evil of the highst order. Can anybody identify the lady or the people there? If you can identify anybody in that video kindly contact me on +447448847810 or kevenreal@gmx.com and you will receive 50,000 naira from me.

What everybody can do now is to download the video and send it to Gov. Fashola, and other women and gender equality groups in Nigeria and internationally for something to be done. If we allow this evil to continue without doing anything we're somehow an accomplice. Mandela is being celebrated today because he chose to do something and refused to be a coward like our Nigerians.

What a barbaric act. Please like the quoted comment - at least someone is willing to spend his hard earned money towards finding these cowards.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Afritop:
Was it established that she stole. From my observation she was forced to make that comment
ah didnt watch d video ,d sight of picture already irritates me buh ah dont tink dey would do dat 4 notin at all
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
adextaiwo84:

What's the name of the blog?
naijauncut I think
Something like that, naijauncut or naijauncutvideo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.