Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93308 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Polio: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is absolutely wrong on so many levels.. Very unnecessary! angry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Harmvirus(f): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by kema01(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
I feel like crying going 2tru dis in-human act...i pray God to bring dos perpetrators to justice.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Sucn: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
This happened in sophiscated Yoruba land.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by AMAKAVIOLA: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hw r we evn sure she stole d pepper?
Evryday I open up social netwrks or newspapers there must b a rape cases, molestation n rituals cases.
Plz wot s d govt doin abt ds babaric act?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Ghadafy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is very brutal, may God punish these people.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is absolutely unacceptable and every punishment short of execution is deserved by these animals who share tribe and nation with me. They must be found, brought to justice and made an example of. This might not even be their first escapade. With so much sin in this land can we expect divine mercy?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have sent this video link to Fasola's email account. Pls each and everyone of us should send to the officeholders whose contacts we have in the hope that justice can be done. Nigeria cannot continue like this.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Harmvirus: cry cry cry
funny moniker
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Afritop(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
I am yet to get over the ALUU 4, now this one again
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by hariorh: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
angry

When politicians were convicted in the face of glaring evidence of stealing, where were these reta.rds and congenital id.iots? Why didn't they mobilize to go and strip Etteh, Bankole, minister of aviation and co.?

And most of this people will claim to be devout christians and muslims when u ask them... Common pepper... we are languishing in darkness with various ogas at the top stealing here and there... same people didn't raise a muscle! My faith in Nigerians keeps dwindling day by day...

Most people are hypocrites sef. How many here condemning the act would have gone ahead to stop them if they were present at the scene?

Who knows if the person who captured the video is also a nairalander and is here condemning the incident...

So sad... The nation is doomed!

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Omg i just had time to watch it fully and listen to what thoae animals were saying.one of those animals,not a man said some people have been stealing their clothes and pepper.one of those ladies they stripped naked said she didnt steal pepper and then one of the animals was trying to hit her before the other animal said he should leave her,give her time to confes so she was still wailing saying i didnt steal pepper.then one of the animals told the other that he should give her her cloth,which they flung at her.then the other animal said she hasnt confessed.the animal there said dont worry when i toture her she will confess and the gruesome side was when they were shouting open your legs,she was still pleading,and the next thing was to

force a stick into her private part.while she was screamimg she was telling her 2nd to confess to stop this totiring and then they took the pepper on the blue bowl and rubbed in the 2nd girls anus and private part,while the second was still screaming.the 1st girl they inserted stick into her vagina said she is ready to confess,she stole ot.she agrees she stole it.

Earlier on,they collected her money to buy glo recharge card to call the rest of the animals who will toture her.meanwhile they were complaining that some people have always been atealing clothes fromtheir place

those animals are just debased

that is the height of wickedness i have ever seen in my life.

that kind of wickedness shouldnt even be done to an animal talkless of a human
o am yet to get over that video .

smh.may God resue those women bexause the physical and psychologocal trauma can never leave them

anyway pleaseeee nigerians lets stop all ths savagery.there are better and more reasonable ways of handling petty thieves.this is just too wicked.i dont see any difference between those animals amd those aluu animals
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Irokoroots: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
I would have said she is lucky to still be alive but who would want to be alive after having such barbaric act done to them. Man has done alot of horrible things to one another and surely this is one of them. Even if she was caught red handed practicing cannibalism she definitely deserves better justice than this. God have mercy on us all.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 36STATES: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
biodunid: I have sent this video link to Fasola's email account. Pls each and everyone of us should send to the officeholders whose contacts we have in the hope that justice can be done. Nigeria cannot continue like this.

Exatly what sensible people ought to do. Thanks a lot for that. Now make the address availble for others to follow your example.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dis is wickedness,but I no see their toto well well
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
biodunid: I have sent this video link to Fasola's email account. Pls each and everyone of us should send to the officeholders whose contacts we have in the hope that justice can be done. Nigeria cannot continue like this.
ok now,but I no see their toto well well o
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: naijauncut I think
Something like that, naijauncut or naijauncutvideo
And you forgot to warn him the videos of molestation on that blog carries the risk of viruses and malware, watch at your own risk.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by oluking: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
This just Plain wickedness.I pray and hope these evil men are caught.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Afritop: I am yet to get over the ALUU 4, now this one again
those ones are worse than aluu.han han

please nigerians stop this.lets treat each other with dignity
thos wickedness is too much.even when that lady was begging for her cloths,they couldnt show sympathy.it breaks my heart that some nigerians have degenerated to this level of extreme wickedness
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by daylae(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
how barbaric! certainly those goblins should be punished.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
What I have is: Babatunde Fasola <brfgov@lagosstate.gov.ng>. Hope it still works but we must put pressure not only on him but everyone who gets paid to keep us safe in this country - from LG to FG. The torture chamber might not even be in Lagos and maybe when a non Yoruba politician speaks up about this it might more effectively shame my people to act pronto. I know this is a nation wide disease but the one in focus now is blatantly Yoruba speaking perpetrators and victims.
36STATES:

Exatly what sensible people ought to do. Thanks a lot for that. Now make the address availble for others to follow your example.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Dis is wickedness,but I no see their toto well well
smh ...it's pple lyk u dat will be dere just to view instead of tryin to help d girls

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
@36STATES cry cry cry this sure is barbaric i support with another 50,000 naira to anybody who help to find this animals including that female animal amongst them she let this men do this to a female like her, shocking!, i cant beleive this is happening in nigeria,my english wife is also supporting with 20,000 naira she is in shock after watching this
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by pharmow: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Longfellow: End Time Story

End time Thread

End time Pple.

End time Tinz. grin grin grin

This is not a video U watch and joke or smile about. If what U watched doesn't move, then U could be one of those guys.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: ok now,but I no see their toto well well o
what are you saying,i had to cover my eyes when i saw them standing on her thighs and inserting that stuff into her vagina.she was bleeding yet they didnt stop.God .do these men have mothers cry cry cry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Elantracey: smh ...it's pple lyk u dat will be dere just to view instead of tryin to help d girls
I love toto
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
oti-igba:
@36STATES cry cry cry this sure is barbaric i support with another 50,000 naira to anybody who help to find this animals including that female animal amongst them she let this men do this to a female like her, shocking!, i cant beleive this is happening in nigeria,my english wife is also supporting with 20,000 naira she is in shock after watching this
i only saw 2 women subjected to horror.i didnt see any other woman.thos is not fair
anyway,i know Gods judgement will be visited upon them

the heart of some people are desperately wicked,who can fathom cry cry cry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by IYANGBALI: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: what are you saying,i had to cover my eyes when i saw them standing on her thighs and inserting that stuff into her vagina.she was bleeding yet they didnt stop.God .do these men have mothers cry cry cry
liar,na dat time your dik vex
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 2good(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Something need to be done to all the people involved in the torture. I still not believe that people can be this mean. People that can identify any of the people in the picture should speak out so that those wicked people can be put in jail.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: what are you saying,i had to cover my eyes when i saw them standing on her thighs and inserting that stuff into her vagina.she was bleeding yet they didnt stop.God .do these men have mothers cry cry cry
I hope you are blaming and cursing your Yoruba males, the same way you cursed and insulted the whole Igbo ethnic group because one Igbo gave you fake DVDs .

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
femmyb: And you forgot to warn him the videos of molestation on that blog carries the risk of viruses and malware, watch at your own risk.
didn't notice anything.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Ukutsgp(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Some Nigerians need to be delivered from cave mentality. Could u imagine such nonsense in this 21st century? Some people need to go and make their home in Pluto. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.