Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93358 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
femmyb: Did you watch the video? So what's your opinion? And pls don't tell me those two women were been punished by God for some crimes committed in their past life.
yes i watched the video, only once. i did not return for seconds lol. whats my opinion ? its end time satanic beasts acting like beasts. and the only protection you can get from beasts is in the Lord or else sooner or later it will be your turn to be a victim. there are many beasts roaming the earth seeking for and looking for whom to devour. satan casting out satan. this is how the earth will get cleansed. satan casting out satan. its happening on a small scale now but it will intensify and then culminate in a meteoric crescendo. the woman allowed herself to be a victim. when you are in a den of lions you need protection

job 24 12 Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out: yet God ignores their moaning.

13 They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.

14 The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.

15 The eye also of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, No eye shall see me: and disguiseth his face.
<<< SHE REJECTED THE LIGHT SO GOD DOES NOT HAVE HIS ARM OF PROTECTION OVER HER. EXPECT INCIDENTS LIKE THIS TO INCREASE

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Any nairalander around this area ? iyana ejigbo is in lagos state, close to isolo, ikotun..
Obiagelli: these guys are animals, they can easily be caught, from the video and my understanding of yoruba, they security guards aka OPC at iyana ejigbo market in Lagos, i hope someone does something about this, I wish I was in the military. Btw what is that stuff they were inserting in her vagina?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ok guys,finally! I have checked some of my files and seen the ejigbo lcda chairman.so people in that axis that can do something,please do

chairmans name is bamigbetan kehinde-080230492611.e.mail bamigbetan@yahoo.co.uk

this information ordinarily shouldnt be released but because of the gravity of this madness,i just had to,its not for fun,so please and please necessary people,agencies and people should inform him so that he can send his oficials to do the investigation since those people are in the local government where he happens to be the chairman.thank you
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Contact details of all the Ejigbo bigmen below. The Chair was kidnapped last year if you all recall:

S/No. Name Email Detail View Detail
1 Akande Olaide Charles Nil 08033314127 Detail
2 Akanni Abayomi Olatunji yomiakanni@yahoo.co.uk 08038331042, 08023365910 Detail
3 Ariyibi Micheal Olumuyiwa arrynat2000@yahoo.com 08054227808 Detail
4 Arulogun Olu Nil oluarulogun@yahoo.com 08023424742 Detail
5 Bamigbetan Kehinde Oladapo bamigbetan@yahoo.co.uk 08023049261 Detail
6 Gbadegesin Aderemi David Nil 08023547172 Detail
7 Gbajabiamila Mojisola Abiola mojigbaja40@yahoo.com 08023130917 Detail
8 Gbesan Olushola Olubukola Nil 08025607546 Detail
9 Hassan Rabiu Abiodun rabiu.hassan@yahoo.com 08023124833 Detail
10 Muritala Fausat Abosede Nil 08034031620 Detail
11 Ogunmoriyele Modupe Abiola Nil 08057112486 Detail
12 Okoroji Onyinye Ozioma onyigivethanks@yahoo.com 08023426044, 8177391 Detail
13 Olaide-Mesewaku Babatunde Anthony babatundemesewaku@yahoo.com 08037234758, 08029496043 Detail
14 Olaiwon Muritala Osuolale olaiwonmuritala@yahoo.com 08023359421 Detail
15 Olaniyan Sunday Kayode kayodeolaniyan@yahoo.com 08023370905 Detail
16 Olatunde Sefinat Omotayo Nil 08037416260 Detail
17 Omolara Oshikoya Taofikat larapara777@gmail.com 08033322401 Detail
18 Onadipe Adekunle Mojeed onadipe19@yahoo.com 08028297348 Detail
19 Salami Omolara Olufunke Nil 08030425571, 08056535422 Deta
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
http://www.ejigboonline.org/index.php?page=people

check the link for email addresses for all of them. The chair spoke last year of his kidnappers being jobless graduates who had the courage to fight for their lives. I knew him in school as a progressive / communist and believe the tiger hasn't quite lost his stripes. let us ensure he walks the talk on this occasion. His email addy: bamigbetan@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: yes i watched the video, only once. i did not return for seconds lol. whats my opinion ? its end time satanic beasts acting like beasts. and the only protection you can get from beasts is in the Lord or else sooner or later it will be your turn to be a victim. there are many beasts roaming the earth seeking for and looking for whom to devour. satan casting out satan. this is how the earth will get cleansed. satan casting out satan. its happening on a small scale now but it will intensify and then culminate in a meteoric crescendo. the woman allowed herself to be a victim. when you are in a den of lions you need protection[/b]

job 24 12 Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out: yet God ignores their moaning.

13 They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.

14 The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.

15 The eye also of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, No eye shall see me: and disguiseth his face.
<<< SHE REJECTED THE LIGHT SO GOD DOES NOT HAVE HIS ARM OF PROTECTION OVER HER. EXPECT INCIDENTS LIKE THIS TO INCREASE
please and please fanatic,this is not a place for your nonsense,we are talking about human indignity and you are misconstruing the bible,saying all manners of blasphemy.doesnt the value of womanhood mean anything to you.dont you even have femal relation.show some sympathy/empathy and stop all this please

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
biodunid: Contact details of all the Ejigbo bigmen below. The Chair was kidnapped last year if you all recall:

S/No. Name Email Detail View Detail
1 Akande Olaide Charles Nil 08033314127 Detail
2 Akanni Abayomi Olatunji yomiakanni@yahoo.co.uk 08038331042, 08023365910 Detail
3 Ariyibi Micheal Olumuyiwa arrynat2000@yahoo.com 08054227808 Detail
4 Arulogun Olu Nil oluarulogun@yahoo.com 08023424742 Detail
5 Bamigbetan Kehinde Oladapo bamigbetan@yahoo.co.uk 08023049261 Detail
6 Gbadegesin Aderemi David Nil 08023547172 Detail
7 Gbajabiamila Mojisola Abiola mojigbaja40@yahoo.com 08023130917 Detail
8 Gbesan Olushola Olubukola Nil 08025607546 Detail
9 Hassan Rabiu Abiodun rabiu.hassan@yahoo.com 08023124833 Detail
10 Muritala Fausat Abosede Nil 08034031620 Detail
11 Ogunmoriyele Modupe Abiola Nil 08057112486 Detail
12 Okoroji Onyinye Ozioma onyigivethanks@yahoo.com 08023426044, 8177391 Detail
13 Olaide-Mesewaku Babatunde Anthony babatundemesewaku@yahoo.com 08037234758, 08029496043 Detail
14 Olaiwon Muritala Osuolale olaiwonmuritala@yahoo.com 08023359421 Detail
15 Olaniyan Sunday Kayode kayodeolaniyan@yahoo.com 08023370905 Detail
16 Olatunde Sefinat Omotayo Nil 08037416260 Detail
17 Omolara Oshikoya Taofikat larapara777@gmail.com 08033322401 Detail
18 Onadipe Adekunle Mojeed onadipe19@yahoo.com 08028297348 Detail
19 Salami Omolara Olufunke Nil 08030425571, 08056535422 Deta
i have put his phone no and e.mail there already
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: end time men
what of beginning time women
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks. However we don't need to be 'in that axis' to do something. I encourage all Nigerians home and abroad and indeed all humans to freely use every phone number and email address posted here to get our big men to for once do something for those they lord it over.

kulyie: Ok guys,finally! I have checked some of my files and seen the ejigbo lcda chairman.so people in that axis that can do something,please do

chairmans name is bamigbetan kehinde-080230492611.e.mail bamigbetan@yahoo.co.uk

this information ordinarily shouldnt be released but because of the gravity of this madness,i just had to,its not for fun,so please and please necessary people,agencies and people should inform him so that he can send his oficials to do the investigation since those people are in the local government where he happens to be the chairman.thank you
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: what of beginning time women
oh you mean the 'new heaven' and the 'new earth' women lol ? they shall be free from beasts like the ones in the video
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: oh you mean the 'new heaven' and the 'new earth' women lol ? they shall be free from beasts like the ones in the video
lol gringrin
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
One thing Ihave observed with Nigerians is that a follower will always get the leaders they deserve. If the lowliest people on the streets can treat another person this way, it's only imaginable what their leaders will do.
Am not surprised when I hear of the massive corruption and the violence characteristic of elections and the fights and the hate for these are the things the lowliest of Nigerians encourage and it's only normal that that should be the course of everyday living.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Xzikob: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Obviously barbaric and animalistic. I cant jus believe dat some people lack human feelings, i shed tears watching dos ladies suffer a seeming justifiable but undeserved penalty. I jus strongly wish i could act to punish thos nuisances! May God have mercy on them anyways!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by danjalingo: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: This is beyond sickening and is that how to interrogate a person.what kind of deranged,babaric animals do they recruit in the nigerian police force.

I doubt whether those animals have mothers,sisters,aunts or grandmothers at home because if they do,they will understand the sanctity of womanhood.

Justice is really dead in nigeria

tuuuufffffiiiiiiiiiaaaaakkkkkwwwwwaaaa.in nigeria,it is an abomination to be poor

honestly, imagine how the poor suffers in the hands of fellow poor people.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by MyJwell: 12:24am On Dec 07, 2013
I'm certain these are not Policemen...they certainly are those hoodlums around market places...how on earth could some1 be so callously cruel?
Yes, the ladies did bad by stealing but the actions of these guys was maliciously devilish and unpardonable...i don't even think that the torture experts at Alagbon maximun prison could be this wicked.

These guys must be found and brought to book at all cost!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Towards the end of the video I notice that this appears to have happened under a shed with open sides and in broad daylight! Can anyone confirm that?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by rm94(m): 1:57am On Dec 07, 2013
They should be very easy to trace. The points gotten from the video are:
- the woman has a child propably outside wedlock, there was
no mention of husband but talked about her father.
-she stole pepper and not clothes as they were trying to make her confess to stealing clothes and pepper.
- The other lady is Nike by name and younger than the woman.
- The interogators are likely touts at bus stops and parks in Ejigbo. They may likely belong to a union(NURTW)
SOLUTION: get printed pictures of the woman,
Circulate it in motor parks and bus stops to track down the woman.
Create a story that the police wants to prosecute the woman for stealing.
This way, the woman can be identified and contacted. Once the woman is contacted, to get the guys would be easy. With the help of police in Ejigbo, it would not be long to get the hoodlums.
THESE ANIMALS MUST NOT GO SCOT FREE AS THEY ARE WORSE THAN THE THIEVES THEY WERE HUMILIATED.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by perfectionist(m): 2:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Crazy world we live in!! Lunatics that will similarly have no qualms setting twelve-year-old kids ablaze over mere allegations of theft of inconsequential items. One can only hope not to come across such creatures in one's day-to-day existence. They should be caught and made to face the law, preferably sentenced to solitary confinement for the rest of their worthless lives. That's my take on the issue.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Immortal1(m): 2:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Appalling! Pls, watz d connection btw stripping people naked & making dem pay 4 their crime. Is it 2 humiliate dem or there is more 2 it?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by danmyboy: 2:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Useless people. People wey dey government dey still billions dem no do dem anything, dem dey use style finger person girlfriend because she carry pepper. Yoruba people sef and na dem dey curse ALUU 4 like say dem na saint.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by armyofone(m): 2:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Please Nigerians, who posted the video clip? At least how can we reach the ladies? Dont let it go!!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by BlueMagic2(m): 2:39am On Dec 07, 2013
This is real shameful, barbaric & pathetic. When the people no longer believe in the rule of law, when people no longer believe in its judicial system, when people no longer believe in its police, when people no longer believe in its GOVT. This is what it results to. The people take the laws into their hands. God knows if this was to be my sister/wife or anyone i know there is going to be blood on the streets & hell to pay cos i also don't believe in the nigerian police, judicial system or the GOVT.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by BlueMagic2(m): 2:44am On Dec 07, 2013
This is real shameful, barbaric & pathetic. When the people no longer believe in the rule of law, when people no longer believe in its judicial system, when people no longer believe in its police, when people no longer believe in its GOVT. This is what it results to. The people take the laws into their hands. God knows if this was to be my sister/wife or anyone i know there is going to be blood on the streets cos i also dont believe in the nigerian police, judicial system or the GOVT. I AM NOT A KILLER BUT DON'T PUSH ME!!!!!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 617aircav: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2013
And people say NIgeria go better. Who are you kidding. The nation is lost forever. Nothing will come of this video. Where is the government, why dont they ever condemn jungle justice.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by okechukwu3: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2013
God save us
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by smart2precise: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2013
This is so absurd, I believe those idiots will be so happy
in seeing their mother's private parts. Nigerians it is high we stood up against criminality.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by sako28: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2013
God will punish those boys, no matter what the ladies should not be strip naked and molested.NPF should pls act.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ridgeman: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2013
As usual mob justice for petty crimes...
What happened to the ALUU 4 murderers
What happened to the rapists attacking a hawker

Big fat nothing. .. What will happen to this lot?

Another big fat Nothing. ..
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2013
Good everybody.. @rm94... there is no need to create more damage to the emotions of the ladies in the video. the emotional damage they got with these wicked men is really terible. since the location of the incidence is known, and we 've known the pictures of the ladies in the video.. it is something that one can ask around the market with wisdom to locate the ladies. there is no how the ladies can't locate the actual place of the torture and recognising the faces of her tomentor..
rm94: They should be very easy to trace. The points gotten from the video are:
- the woman has a child propably outside wedlock, there was
no mention of husband but talked about her father.
-she stole pepper and not clothes as they were trying to make her confess to stealing clothes and pepper.
- The other lady is Nike by name and younger than the woman.
- The interogators are likely touts at bus stops and parks in Ejigbo. They may likely belong to a union(NURTW)
SOLUTION: get printed pictures of the woman,
Circulate it in motor parks and bus stops to track down the woman.
Create a story that the police wants to prosecute the woman for stealing.
This way, the woman can be identified and contacted. Once the woman is contacted, to get the guys would be easy. With the help of police in Ejigbo, it would not be long to get the hoodlums.
THESE ANIMALS MUST NOT GO SCOT FREE AS THEY ARE WORSE THAN THE THIEVES THEY WERE HUMILIATED.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2013
biodunid: Thanks. However we don't need to be 'in that axis' to do something. I encourage all Nigerians home and abroad and indeed all humans to freely use every phone number and email address posted here to get our big men to for once do something for those they lord it over.

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Ha!God you never told us the devil are human beings embarassed embarassed embarassed

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!people wicked.This world no get head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.