Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? (17278 Views)

Apply Now For Embassy Of Ireland Recruitment - Abuja / Vacancies At Embassy Of The United States Of America / Job Vacancies At The Police Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by idrezee(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2013
1st ola: Send ur CV to firstolalekan@gmail.com
I could help u.
now tankz bro 4 offering diz help. All d people I have in abj r giving excuses and posting it 's faRce since it'll xpire 2mao. Pls can I send mine? Just d cv and my result, date of birth. Pls. 07031591790. Dats my noam tanx
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by Ponel: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2013
2kass: You live in Maitama and you dey follow them find Job, abi u dey stay the Maitama for Borno?

Bro I nor dey find job, I would go there and find out how it is done so that I can come back here and give more info to peeps who need it. Never said I was going there to apply.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2013
I know usuma street very well but just wanted the OP to know that its very wrong to write an address the way he did..
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by 1stola: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Foxie: That's so thoughtful of you,thanks. I'll be sending in mine in no short time.
got it already.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by 1stola: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2013
idrezee: now tankz bro 4 offering diz help. All d people I have in abj r giving excuses and posting it 's faRce since it'll xpire 2mao. Pls can I send mine? Just d cv and my result, date of birth. Pls. 07031591790. Dats my noam tanx
OK.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by gRutiE(f): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Pls wat re their requirement?
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by megastu(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2013
I believe it is genuine. I also saw an advert of such in the newspapers.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by Muttex(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2013
1st Ola, please help deliver my CV. i just sent to your gmail account now.Thank you and God bless....
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2013
No job specifications Wat post u applying for?? Anyways the best way to reach belgium embassy's adress is to tell the cab man to take you to europe house
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by 1stola: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Muttex: 1st Ola, please help deliver my CV. i just sent to your gmail account now.Thank you and God bless....
ok
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by Valstresser: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Cajetan speaks: 9 Usuma street Abuja is not an address, Abuja is a big city with lots of districts. If you post a letter to that address it will surely get lost.
it stated maitama as d district I got same text too
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by UD101(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Slizbeat: I got same message too.

Here is the Belgium embassy address:
9 Usuma street, maitama, Abuja.
Tel: 09-4131859-62
E-mail: abuja@diplobel.org

Confirmed Info, applicants shld b graduates of preferably History n Intl Studies/Realtions, English, Mass Comm, Linguistics, Statistics. Its 4 their Visa section.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
[hmmm
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by GentleFrank(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Interested !
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by hammedkola(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2013
I could help u.

Bro, I just inbox you ma CV too. God bless you. cool
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by nerodenero: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2013
1st ola:
got it already.
I sent a CV to you too. Thanks for offering to help.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by addicted268(f): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cajetan speaks: 9 Usuma street Abuja is not an address, Abuja is a big city with lots of districts. If you post a letter to that address it will surely get lost.

Usuma street is in maitama.a lot of embassies are located there.so,I'm guessing the right address is:9 usuma street,maitama abuja.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by dazzy4real(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cajetan speaks: I know usuma street very well but just wanted the OP to know that its very wrong to write an address the way he did..

That was how d address came to me,that was y I said I don't know if its true cos I too was wondering y d add is like that. Glad to know its been confirm!
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by senrino(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
I could help u.

Bros tnx so much.juz snd myn..
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
I could help u.
ive sent it to you,pls check it thanks
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by poccahunter(f): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Saw this post and drove there. Yes they are collecting CV.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by senrino(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
poccahunter: Saw this post and drove there. Yes they are collecting CV.

Tnx 4 d info dear
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by kulumo: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
It's confirmed. I was there for legalization today and they have even started calling applicants for test. I wish you all good luck.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by mee2mee: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
@1st Ola plz I have sent my cv into ur mailbox. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by wickyyolo: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
The job available is at the security post
Re: Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? by uchezzz(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Has anyone been contacted??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria / Firs Recriutment / MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.