Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift (24675 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee / Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by oluwashaddow(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2013

Mrs. Joy Ifijeh, the widow who was upbraided by Governor Adams Oshiomhole for putting her goods on the road, yesterday shunned the N250,000 gift given by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

She was not present at the launch of an empowerment fund to cater for widows in the state by the state chapter of the PDP.

Mrs. Ifijeh, who apologised to Governor Oshiomhole for putting her goods on the road, was given automatic employment and a cash gift of N2 million by the governor.

The state Chairman of the PDP, Chief Dan Orbih, said they launched the Widows Empowerment Programme because the party had received N1 million since it posted the video clip of the governor’s encounter with the widow on facebook and YouTube.

He described the governor’s job offer and the cash gift as a ‘Greek gift’ that would not wipe the tears of widows in the state.

Orbih presented the N250,000 to Mrs. Pat Erhabor for onward transmission to Mrs. Ifijeh and made a personal donation of N50, 000 towards the widows’ fund.

Thenationonlineng.net

2 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2013
This PDP chairman is a mo'R'on. Common sense should have told him that he ought to increase any offer he's making above what oshiomhole gave the widow for her to change her mind. The governor offered 2m, a job and there's call for oshiomhole to marry her which are higher than the paltry 250k Dan is offering.

Why did he wait for Oshiomhole to trip before helping Edo widows ? He did well uploading the video of Oshiomhole's recklessness but trying to politicize it even when the governor has apologised and compensated the widow will only expose his ulterior motive; that he's not really concern about the welfare of widows but trying to re-build the image of his dead party in Edo state.

71 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by emmabowin(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2013
There's every possibility that oshiomole might have asked the woman not to attend the widow's empowerment programme.

11 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by tyson99(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2013
emma bowin: There's every possibility that oshiomole might have asked the woman not to attend the widow's empowerment programme.
So if na u u go collect the 250k after u don collect 2m and employment abi Bros u wise gan

20 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by shadydeals: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2013
emma bowin: There's every possibility that oshiomole might have asked the woman not to attend the widow's empowerment programme.
Yes plus d rumour that he wants to marry her. If that is true, it's really a smart move by Oshiomole, who saw through the game the pdp chairman is playing.

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by emmabowin(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2013
tyson99:
So if na u u go collect the 250k after u don collect 2m and employment abi Bros u wise gan

Bro,its not about the money,oshiomole might be thinking that the PDP chairman was only using the woman's issue to score some cheap political points and poison the minds of the masses against him,probably that was the reason the Governor may have asked d widow not to be present at the widow's empowerment programme.
I sincerely think the PDP chairman did a nice job for making a mountain out of a molehill from this very issue thereby making the Governor realize his mistake.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by fr3do(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2013
2M,job
God heard her prayers

3 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by kokoA(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2013
2milla, a job and likely future first lady position grin . Her levels don pass 250k o.. In other words what she's telling PDP is "go and die" with your chewing gum money.

37 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by nduchucks: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Politicians should let this woman be. She has been abused enough, please give her space to rebuild her life without undue influence by political hawks.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by primusmaximus: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2013
E get sum kind things wey this our governor, Adams Oshiomhole dey do sometimes wey I no just like at all
In fact, as I dey talk so, I dey Vexxxxxxxxx

Oga governor, dat day wen you seize that woman goods for Mission Road, you no see my mama own for there?........ Na my mumsi own even block road pass that woman own if we say make we really talk am
My mumsi tell me say on dat day, say she dey shout dey tell Oshiomhole say "Comrade governor abeg seize my own, Comrade governor abeg seize my own"......... But the governor no gree listen
Oga governor, abeg next time, if you wan give punishment, try make you punish everybody........ No be say you go punish 1 & leave the other..........Because na this 1 oyibo pipo dey call 'Selected Justice'

If to say you follow seize my mumsi goods dat day......... By now, my mumsi & that woman for share dat 2million 50-50............ She take 1million while my mumsi take 1million.......... & that money for really go a long way to solve sum kind family issues.

Sonita Dion

#STOLEN#

107 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Desola(f): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Were pataki! grin grin cheesy cheesy

primus_maximus: E get sum kind things wey this our governor, Adams Oshiomhole dey do sometimes wey I no just like at all

Oga governor, dat day wen you seize that woman goods for Mission Road, you no see my mama own for there?........ Na my mumsi own even block road pass that woman own if we say make we really talk am
My mumsi tell me say on dat day, say she dey shout dey tell Oshiomhole say "Comrade governor abeg seize my own, Comrade governor abeg seize my own"......... But the governor no gree listen
Oga governor, abeg next time, if you wan give punishment, try make you punish everybody........ No be say you go punish 1 & leave the other..........Because na this 1 oyibo pipo dey call 'Selected Justice'

If to say you follow seize my mumsi goods dat day......... By now, my mumsi & that woman for share dat 2million 50-50............ She take 1million while my mumsi take 1million.......... & that money for really go a long way to solve sum kind family issues.

Sonita Dion

#STOLEN#

4 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Desola:

Aso ti ja'bo lorun bobo yen.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by omenka(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2013
And there's every posibility your brain isn't screwed on tight.

6 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by AbuHanifa: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Is this a human being. SMDH.
primus_maximus: E get sum kind things wey this our governor, Adams Oshiomhole dey do sometimes wey I no just like at all

Sonita Dion

#STOLEN#

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by oluwashaddow(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2013
Desola:

No blame am oooo, na wetin hopelessness fit turn person to be dat ooooo
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by juman(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2013
grin
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin She heeded to Oshio's advice cos he's still in power... grin grin grin
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2013

Sonita Dion

#STOLEN#
Chai! grin grin
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by devigblegble: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by emmymdk: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2013
She don upgrade o! Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Tolexander: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Politics!
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by LMAyedun(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Na wah oh!!

Probably the #250,000 was too small.

Her level don change... 10/10

And for those singing the praises of Gov. Oshiomhole...
Oshiomhole only discovered the negative political effect his wicked statements to the widow could bring, hence, he hurriedly retraced his steps.

Both APC and PDP are all bunch of corrupt & wicked politicians.
All political parties now tryna make some political gains from this widow's issue.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by cycline404(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Hmm Hmmm...
Now the case would be turned to POLITICS.....
A stage play!
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by khamas19: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2013
...politicking everywhere....job is fine..but hope the 2 million is coming from his pocket...

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2013
PDP, go and die with your money grin grin grin..

Nawa ooo, God is really wonderful. .a woman who was a roadside seller now rejects 250k..God, change my situation too oooo, I beg you.. cry cool

26 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Oshio baba although I condemned your act but I will give an A the way you handled the situation.

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by victorazy(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Why is Edo the HQ of Widows Association of Nigeria? Just asking, na them dey kill the men?.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2013
And how much nairalanders wan contribute way go freak this woman?
#FreshAirTinz.

The widow will now die in wealth.

Lest I forget, where is Patience? Here is your fellow widow o! grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Sijo01(f): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2013
The only thing Dan Orbih knows how to do is to politicize every issues that arose in Edo.

The woman is now a millionaire. she deals with thousands no more. keep your 250k.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by yungdamaz(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2013
@primus_maximus.....u killed megrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by sagio09: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2013
He's tryn 2 politically blast Mr Adams meanwhile he has already accepted his mistakes and apologize to the widow.Mr chariman please go nd get a life!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.