₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,508 members, 4,999,070 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 08:36 PM

Video : Area Boys Violated, Abused And Tortured A Girl That Admitted To Stealing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video : Area Boys Violated, Abused And Tortured A Girl That Admitted To Stealing (6636 Views)

Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab / Area Boys Abused And Tortured A Girl That Admitted To Stealing Pepper - Video / I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video : Area Boys Violated, Abused And Tortured A Girl That Admitted To Stealing by Allgist: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2013

The video above is the perfect example of Man’s inhumanity to man as Area boys torture two yoruba ladies in Lagos who confessed to the offence of stealing pepper; and yet in the face of near death and dehumanisation, this mother and wife kept screaming, “I stole pepper and not cloth”.
When will all this type of nonsense stop. Please help us share this video until the lady get the justice she deserve.
I am not saying stealing is good but no on should suffer like this after confessing to a crime.
Click http:///1ukqc to watch
Re: Video : Area Boys Violated, Abused And Tortured A Girl That Admitted To Stealing by debetmx(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2013
Allgist:
The video above is the perfect example of Man’s inhumanity to man as Area boys torture two yoruba ladies in Lagos who confessed to the offence of stealing pepper; and yet in the face of near death and dehumanisation, this mother and wife kept screaming, “I stole pepper and not cloth”.
When will all this type of nonsense stop. Please help us share this video until the lady get the justice she deserve.
I am not saying stealing is good but no on should suffer like this after confessing to a crime.
Click http:///1ukqc to watch

This is gross. Can't they just hand them over to the police?
Re: Video : Area Boys Violated, Abused And Tortured A Girl That Admitted To Stealing by endowedbukkiee(f): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
haba
Re: Video : Area Boys Violated, Abused And Tortured A Girl That Admitted To Stealing by davbamxodun: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
what is my concern??

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) / Akon Has Been Diagnosed With HIV (secret) / Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.