Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. (4982 Views)

When Can A Nigerian Woman Divorce Her Husband? / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / I Don't Want To Divorce Her,but Do I Have Any Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by POPEII: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sal C:
As in?
she can set him up make him go to jail. She's up to nothing good.

I dislike it but as in divorce

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby_123:

Because she has not seen the man doesnt mean your friend did not see him do it. So just stay neutral and watch. Also your friend may know something you dont know.

God bless you,i believe she knows something she did rather keep to herself.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
This one pass me o.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by POPEII: 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
byvan:

God bless you,i believe she knows something she did rather keep to herself.
Yeaa right ? Smh
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by dinachi(m): 3:29am On Dec 05, 2013
This is exactly what women liberation has turned some women to: JERKS!
A loving father has now turned to a Pedoph1le because he kisses his lovely daughter.
That woman is so gone she is even jealous of the love the man shows the daughter.
And those who dare to question the man's motive are evil paranoid people with unclean minds. I am sick of all these half baked, silly people here questioning a fathers heart felt love for his daughter. YOU PEOPLE STINK!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw: This one pass me o.

I dey tell you grin grin sad
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by greatgod2012(f): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Sal C: My friend who was delivered of a baby girl barely two months ago wants to get a divorce because her husband is so fond of kissing their baby which she finds suspicious.
She has also been suspecting the man has been cheating on her before now but has no evidence to prove that.

I really find this disturbing and have been trying to talk sense into her but the issue is getting out of hand.

Please i need your advice.

@op, do you stay with them?
If yes, what have you noticed about the accusation?
If no, there might be something your friend might have seen which is too heavy for the mouth to say out, so, stay clear and neutral.

From my understanding, it could be as a result of one or more of the following.....

~ She might be suffering from Post-natal Depression.

~ She might have been tired of that marriage due to one or more incidences which has happened previously in the marriage.

~ She might have been deceived by some people who either wants her or want her hubby.

~She might be spiritually disturbed, which means, she may not know what she' s doing.

@op, what you can do is to refer her to a psychologists/counsellor, she might open up for him/her, aside that, i doubt if anyone here can really say what is really happening or help her.
May God help and direct her rightly.
Sincerely, i sympathise with her. Her case is a serious one, because there is no woman who will not appreciate a loving dad to her daughter, (if he was actually loving), i really do sympathise with her.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Miner13: 4:48am On Dec 05, 2013
From this adage 'a killer using sword will be afraid or frighten whenever he/she sees' sword in another persons' hand"
if her hands was so much clean there would be zero doubt about her husband because i can't belief kissing a two month old baby of yours should be problem.

Again ask your friend how they started there relationship before marriage because i also guest its one of those joint connection.

And may be she's just looking for excuse to divorse because the man is not working or not with enough money.

Something wrong somewhere.

Can't just stop laughing grin grin
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by sazyn: 5:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Maybe there is more to dis dan she letting on, beta still she may just be tired of the marriage, and looking for an excuse to call it quits
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by MontaySingh: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Let her go to hell.I whatever the name of your kiss my babies both males and females to the extent that they sometimes eat directly from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
POPE II: she can set him up make him go to jail. She's up to nothing good.

I dislike it but as in divorce
Ok now i get you.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by onyichick(f): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
chaircover:

As a friend pls try and get to the bottom of this sudden change of character in your friend
Please look into the possibility that your friend is suffering from post natal depression and its affecting her thought process
exactly my tot,u nid to take her to a psychiatrist to evaluate her.dis cld be early signs of post partum psychosis.its better to get help now b4 it gets worse

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Incrizz(f): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sal C: I think her feels insecure for suspecting her husband is being unfaithful, but presently making the issue of her baby a reason for divorce is beyond me:
I think divorce is taking it too far but I can't blame your friend. It's so disgusting to see a parent, mum or dad, give an infant a full blown kiss like they are kissing their spouse. It's so irritating to see. All I can see is the mum or dad's germ full mouth on an infant's whose immunity might be low. And why the full blown kiss?? Is a peck on the lips or cheeks of the child no longer enough??
BTW, I am talking from experience, I have seen it happen not once. I am not sure I can handle it, watching my spouse give our kid a full blown kiss..as in..mouth-to-mouth..lip-to-lip habitually. Nah!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by jeffizy(m): 4:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Post-birth stress induced thoughts.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by temibobo(f): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2013
My guesses are she has baby blues or is suffering from a depression which can happen after given birth,bundle all that with the insecurities she was already having concerning her husband's infidelity and voila!!!

She should seek professional help,maybe some anti-depressives and things might just work out. It takes a woman 9 months to deliver a child, and 9 months to recover physically and mentally to recover.

However if the husband frenchkissed their daughter..that's another issue. And in that case she should stand her ground. But if not,a father that dotes on their daughter should normally make her a happy woman,mother and wife.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Your friend knows more than she told you.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Incrizz(f): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2013
[
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by tolukem(f): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
I suspect ur friend as a case of paranoia schizophrenia, which might not be far from postnatal depression, I'll suggest u take ur friend for physcological evaluation, and I mean this seriously no pun intended, I've seen cases like this where from pregnancy, women go crazy due to hormones that might cause imbalances in them, people react to pregnancy and child birth in different ways, wish u all the best as you try to help ur friend, my 2cents

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks to everyone who contributed. Am trying to convince her to see a psychologist now but she mantains she has no psychological problem.

Please remember her in your prayers too. I really don‘t want that child to suffer for being the product of a broken home.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by pickabeau1: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2013
Are you in naija or away...
Sal C: Thanks to everyone who contributed. Am trying to convince her to see a psychologist now but she mantains she has no psychological problem.

Please remember her in your prayers too. I really don‘t want that child to suffer for being the product of a broken home.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sal C: Thanks to everyone who contributed. Am trying to convince her to see a psychologist now but she mantains she has no psychological problem.

Your friend has no psychological problem. She has not told you the truth why she wants to break up with her husband. Just tell her to cut all the crap and tell you the truth. Is there a rich Alhaji somewhere? I similar case happened to someone I know. They just had their first baby (4 months old) and the wife wanted to get divorce at all cost. She had even rented a house on her own and she wasnt even working. Na so we find out say there was another guy pressuring her. We just ask the guy to go do paternity test sharp sharp. Abeg, tell her to confess and that you will never tell anyone.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
pickabeau1: Are you in naija or away...
Am in naija. Why do you ask?
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nashville:

Your friend has no psychological problem. She has not told you the truth why she wants to break up with her husband. Just tell her to cut all the crap and tell you the truth. Is there a rich Alhaji somewhere? I similar case happened to someone I know. They just had their first baby (4 months old) and the wife wanted to get divorce at all cost. She had even rented a house on her own and she wasnt even working. Na so we find out say there was another guy pressuring her. We just ask the guy to go do paternity test sharp sharp. Abeg, tell her to confess and that you will never tell anyone.
I really wish i can certify she is psycologically balanced and get to the root of this problem.
But for the fact that it is a family issue, i can only get involve to an extend. I will still do as you say.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by tellwisdom: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please tell her to divorce him make hunger kill her angry
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by pickabeau1: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sal C:
Am in naija. Why do you ask?

I feel a psychiatrist is better placed to handle this issue
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
pickabeau1:

I feel a psychiatrist is better placed to handle this issue
Are suspecting early signs of madness?
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
tellwisdom: Please tell her to divorce him make hunger kill her angry
Thats not the issue because she is not jobless.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by pickabeau1: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sal C:
Are suspecting early signs of madness?

Nope... you said you recommended a psychologist.....I feel a psychiatrist is better
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by tellwisdom: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sal C:
Thats not the issue because she is not jobless.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Oraeri30: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
this project report is for nurses and medical students

Psychiatric Nursing –A Case Study on a Patient with Post Partum Psychosis
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/psychiatric-nursing-case-study-patient-post-partum-psychosis/

www.uniprojectsearch.com has project, thesis, dissertation topics and materials in every department, check yours

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by mutter(f): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Common in the western world.
Women claim children are abused by their fathers to gain full custody of the child.

I once met a man at my working place and he told me the story of his life.

His wife accused him of abusing the 4 year old daughter. He lost job,friends and went to jail.
Eventually the court found him innocent but that is one offense you remain guilty even when found innocent.The stigma remains on the man.

Hard to imagine with a two month old but I just hope it is not true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! / Name 5 Things Nigerian Wives Want And Expect From their Husbands / Would Life Be More Interesting Without Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.