Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

He Sees Men Of Prophet TB Joshua And Dr. Chris Okafor. What Is The Implication? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Sees Men Of Prophet TB Joshua And Dr. Chris Okafor. What Is The Implication? (1815 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Sees Men Of Prophet TB Joshua And Dr. Chris Okafor. What Is The Implication? by dgysoft(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Nowadays anytime i sleep i will see myself being delivered or asking a prophet to deliver me. The first was Tb Joshua then again was Chris Okafor. Please dear Nairalander what is the meaning of this but i believe that seeing such powerful men of God is not an easy feat so I believe am set free and i have been delivered. Thank you Jesus. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Jehovah Witness Told Me Exodus 24:11 Is A False Teaching From The Jews / Who Was The Wife Of Cain? / Sleep Paralysis, Night Terrors, Night Visitors, Nightmares And Sex In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.