Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Eminem Really The Rap God? (38851 Views)

Is Eminem The Most Emotional Rapper? / Is Eminem Really The Rap God?? / Is Eminem Richer Than Lil Wayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Hoodrat(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
2 pac, Jay-z, Wale Rakim, Nas are the best. Rap is purely african thing eminem na impersonator. cool
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by fijiano202(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
hes awesome no doubt abt that but NAS is the best rapper ever liveth,Hes the Rap god
coogar: eminem is an enigma, something of a shape shifter, a constructor of elaborately self-referential personas whose penchant for self-exploration can often take the form of snide, self-consciously juvenile lyrical play, bracingly bitter tirades or ice grilled hip-hop classicism.

when he dropped this single "Rap God" off his new album(MMLP-2) some few weeks ago, he finally confirmed his status as the modern shakespeare of hip-hop. the incisive lyricism, delivery & the technique displayed throughout hasn't been seen yet in the entire hip-hop industry. is he really the rap god?
just sit back & enjoy this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
kavey10: Eminem HAS LOST IT(his musical content). The Eminem I knew while growing up was wayyy more philosophical, if I may use that word than now, for example, check out the Berzerk track. That is complete T-R-A-S-H! A friend told me to wait for Eminem's album before calling Drake's album the do.pest! Now y'all should compare now. Rap God gini? Lobbish!

Hahahahahaha, are u really comparing drake to eminem? Bros nawa to you oh
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Bizibi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
kavey10: Eminem HAS LOST IT(his musical content). The Eminem I knew while growing up was wayyy more philosophical, if I may use that word than now, for example, check out the Berzerk track. That is complete T-R-A-S-H! A friend told me to wait for Eminem's album before calling Drake's album the do.pest! Now y'all should compare now. Rap God gini? Lobbish!
mehn DAT drake album looks like r&b to me,many people see him as a singer and eminem's album just 700k a week,drake is not even close to Eminem even nas who is nt in his prime can't be compared to him
Promhize:

Lupe fiasco bawo, comeon!

I like lupe fiasco, but he's wack. Pls just say u like him, don't put him beside Nas.

Tha f--k is wrong with u people.

Please leave lupe fiasco for me o!his yummy yummy! Add to tthat list "common"
quivah:

Bro,sorry to burst your bubbles,Eminem ain't an illuminati member.
and i got a bridge to sell you in brooklyn. he aint a member but he is a pawn. they use people like him to corrupt the youth. and they put spirit inducers in that music. they conjure spirits.

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by leggo: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: now this is the undisputed king of rap. anyone who has a problem with that can take it up with me
Eminem calls himself A rap god not THE
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Koolking(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Indisputably, he is (for now). His rap precision is topnotched
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
lol..
excuses of a failed black rapper
the question is can you handle the truth ruth wink
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by cweike: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote
author=LyfeJennings]

U sabi Rap dieeee. Eminem is maddd. Why call himself a god where there
is Jigga.. No eminem's can beat Jigga's collection. Reasonable doubt
and blueprint,even Black Album would flaw all eminem's effort[/quote] if i can remember eminem murdered jigga in jigga's renegade trade. even nas testified 2 dat(eminem murdered u in ur own shit, u were dick sucking) dez are nas quotes above.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Yunglix(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
01mcfadden: If kendrick should hear this...then you are in trouble!
have u watch berserk video kendrick is inside,if u dnt know kendrick is actually a friend(boy) to eminem. Eminem is a RAPGOD no doubt about dat, if u dnt believe it listen to RAPGOD and go back to listen CLEANING my CLOSETS
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Itsalphaa(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
op, god with a small 'g' please
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by quivah(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: and i got a bridge to sell you in brooklyn. he aint a member but he is a pawn. they use people like him to corrupt the youth. and they put spirits in that music. they conjure spirits.
If so,there is only a lil diff between you both...
And this definitely dint stop the fact that your original post was spewed outter ignorance
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by coogar: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: now this is the undisputed king of rap. anyone who has a problem with that can take it up with me

enimem has surpassed the kings, emperors, governors, etc. he is the undisputed rap god. he's sold more with fewer albums & he keeps soaring.

even 2pac & rakim would slap many of y'all for comparing the white boy to them. yes, they pioneered it but eminem has taken it beyond what rakim/pac intended.

the student now knows more than his teachers.

4 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
Eminem calls himself A rap god not THE
what he need to do is call himself a whinny voiced impersonator. that what he need to do. he aint no dayum rapper grin
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by IamSylva(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Oh yes.. Shady is a rap god
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
sandijey:

Vic o ko! Foxy brown ni! I would even rate lil wayne above him!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by leggo: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: what he need to do is call himself a whinny voiced impersonator. that what he need to do. he aint no dayum rapper grin
i blame myself for getting involved with a troll
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
rap god nah.he's extremely talented o....but there are better people,and everyone knows them...he wouldn't be among my top 5 greatest of all time,but he'd be in the lower 5.hes good.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by quivah(f): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
sandijey:

Vic o ko! Foxy brown ni! I would even rate lil wayne above him!
Coming from someone who thinks Lupe fiasco is a rapgodtongue
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by sniperwolf(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Even in Kendrick Lemar's opinion he is a RAP GOD
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
coogar:

enimem has surpassed the kings, emperor's governors, etc. he is the undisputed rap god. he's sold more with fewer albums & he keeps soaring.

even 2pac & rakim would slap many of y'all for comparing the white boy to them. yes, they pioneered it but eminem has taken it beyond what rakim/pac intended.

the student now knows more than his teachers.

Despite his laudable contributions to the craft, no serious hip hop aficionado ranks enimem #1.

Rakim, Tupac and Nas remain the gold standard, and you know it. These big three remain the Rapper's rapper much like Anita Baker remains the singer's songstress, fact!

2 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Yunglix(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
GustavoFring:
You must be high on premium crack.

Reasonable doubt is Jigga's only album that can be called a Classic. Maybe Blueprint 1 at a stretch.

Eminem even murdered Jigga on his own track (Renegade)

That said, Eminem has not had the same effect since Marshall Mathers LP, and I wont call him a Rap God.

He's way up there, but I wont agree he's a God
just because eminem does release a track every week lyk olamide doesn't mean he lost effect,he takes time in writing his song he doesn't just spring a song lyk a magician.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
quivah:
Coming from someone who thinks Lupe fiasco is a rapgodtongue

Lupe fiasco isn't a rap god! I Just like him! Tupac is the only rap god! "Till the end of time" "singing"
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by coogar: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Despite his laudable contributions to the craft, no serious hip hop aficionado ranks enimem #1.

Rakim, Tupac and Nas remain the gold standard, and you know it. These big three remain the Rapper's rapper much like Anita Baker remains the singer's songstress, fact!

even rakim confirms eminem as number one. nas is god's son, 2pac was the most influential, rakim pioneered the game - eminem learnt from them & he has surpassed them.

3 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Yunglix(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls note to those people saying GOD with a small g it doesn't matter. He said he is a RAPGOD not a GOD. ''RAPGOD''
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by ochon: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yunglix: just because eminem does release a track every week lyk olamide doesn't mean he lost effect,he takes time in writing his song he doesn't just spring a song lyk a magician.

Taking time or not, he's not a Rap God
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by GoodFaith: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Eminem is good
He is from a blue collar City
it is about hard work
He didn't move from his blue collar city to Hollywood
I met him few year back when the movies 8 mile came out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.